The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Is Windy's boyfriend in the pic the 40+-year-old retired carriage horse gentleman? If so, WOW! He doesn't even look 20. God love him.

EqTrainer/Sara-

Thanks for posting the pic - It looks like Windy has found a 'cling-on' with her mate! And I have to say, I *think* I know that mate! Could that be Good Looking Devil that's keeping her company? He looks fantastic too!

Glad to see she's becoming comfortable in her new enviromnent.

Default Windy's companion

'Devil' is only 6 yrs. old now (he is doing well btw) - Windy's companion in the picture is 'Kingfish' - a FORTY FOUR yr. old retired Carriage Horse - no matter what they say about Carriage Horse people I have to say that they are taken good enough care of that they outlive competition horses by many years.

Kingfish retired at 38 years old - he had a 'touch of' arthritis, much of which resolved when he got off the concrete, had his shoes removed and walked in the mud.

Kudos Sara, Kingfish certainly looks outstanding for his age - he's a happy and content horse! Glad to hear that Devil is doing well also. I saw his pics on your website and retirement sure had agreed with him too!

Sincere thanks for all you do!