The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Quote Originally Posted by *Teddy* View Post
    I always have good experiences, in fact usuallyarrive quicker then i expect, but i love equestriancollections more as they have a better selection
    Now THAT website... I think I'd prefer a poke in the eye with a rusty screw to trying to navigate that one! LOL.
    ~Veronica
    "The Son Dee Times" "Sustained" "Somerset" "Franklin Square"
    http://photobucket.com/albums/y192/vxf111/

4 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by spacytracy View Post
    I got most of my stuff today without an issue
    My major score was a 3.99 cotton sheet, which is actually really cute and will definitely be good for cool days on the trailer.
    I also got my free halters and they are actually better than I expected.
    As long as I get the rest of my order soon, I'll be pretty satisfied.
    http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56...psc7fb5078.jpg
    Which boots are those? I loff them!
    Quote Originally Posted by MistyBlue View Post
    I prefer them outside playing as opposed to standing in the barn aisle playing "I can crap more than you"
    New Year, New Blog... follow Willow and I here.

Quote Originally Posted by Superminion View Post
    Which boots are those? I loff them!
    I wanted to know this, too! Which boots are those, spacytracy? They're gorgeous!

Ovation Aeros, right? Spacytracy posted about these on the H/J thread.

I got my order today. Everything was there, including the free halter. The stuff looks nice. I agree with whoever above said that the crop is especially nice. Everything was a real bargain, so I am pleased.
    I heard a neigh. Oh, such a brisk and melodious neigh as that was! My very heart leaped with delight at the sound. --Nathaniel Hawthorne

Just chatted with CS because I hadn't received a shipping notification. They gave me the tracking numbers and I should have my stuff by Friday. Fingers crossed that everything is there.

I got my bits today, all in good condition. The bit guards aren't here yet; did another live chat and the rep said they should be shipping out tomorrow.

Superminion; I wouldn't be surprised if the saddle you got is technically "new"... but from Libertyville's sale barn. It was this kind of attached warehouse to the tack store with a ton of saddles and clearance items in it. A ton of the saddles in there were stacked 6-7 saddles high, people looking through them weren't real gentle, etc.

It's silly, but I totally have sentimental feelings towards the bits I just got, with their Libertyville Saddle Shop tags on them. I loooved going there as a kid, so weird they aren't around anymore. The new tack store there is nowhere near as good.
    Tell a Gelding. Ask a Stallion. Discuss it with a Mare... Pray if it's a Pony!

Stuff arrived today. All there, at a quick glance, so I'm good...

Just want to give credit where credit is due...when I unpacked my order, I noticed that an extra pair of spurs had been included. I emailed to ask about returning them, and customer service told me to keep them since return shipping would be more than the spurs were worth. I thought that was really nice. Thanks, Horseloverz!
    I heard a neigh. Oh, such a brisk and melodious neigh as that was! My very heart leaped with delight at the sound. --Nathaniel Hawthorne

1 members found this post helpful.

Got my shipping boots on Wednesday, and got my other order yesterday. Everything was there, including the free halter. It would have been nice to receive the shipping emails, but I'm happy that I got everything I ordered.

I was thinking about ordering a pair of 1/2 chaps here, but am wondering if it's worth a few more bucks to order elsewhere.

Is it the sale/clearance items that seem to have the problems with shipping & quality or all products?
    "I'm not crazy...my mother had me tested"

Quote Originally Posted by sublimequine View Post
    I got my bits today, all in good condition. The bit guards aren't here yet; did another live chat and the rep said they should be shipping out tomorrow.

Superminion; I wouldn't be surprised if the saddle you got is technically "new"... but from Libertyville's sale barn. It was this kind of attached warehouse to the tack store with a ton of saddles and clearance items in it. A ton of the saddles in there were stacked 6-7 saddles high, people looking through them weren't real gentle, etc.

It's silly, but I totally have sentimental feelings towards the bits I just got, with their Libertyville Saddle Shop tags on them. I loooved going there as a kid, so weird they aren't around anymore. The new tack store there is nowhere near as good.
    That makes sense. The flaps/billets looked new and stuff, but the cantle is.. yikes. It's got a bunch of other random dings, dents, and the whatnot. For $100 bucks though... I'm not complaining.
    Quote Originally Posted by MistyBlue View Post
    I prefer them outside playing as opposed to standing in the barn aisle playing "I can crap more than you"
    New Year, New Blog... follow Willow and I here.

Just wanted to post that I got my boots today and my free purple halter! Boots were not sale boots but they were inexpensive and I am pleasantly surprised that they fit and look great; the leather is very supple and nice, the tan stitching really sets the boots off! I wanted to mention also, that there was a prepaid return label and a $5 off coupon.

Got most of my order in one pkg, then today got the last remaining item, which was supposed to be an Otto Schumacher bridle. It is marked Offenbach Sattel, however, which I'm thinking is not the same...the quality is quite poor. Perhaps the packer was confused by the initials being the same? Or am I wrong, and those are the same maker? It will be going back, no matter what. I have to wonder how long ago this was made, as it is stamped "WEST Germany"!

Sorry to resurrect a slightly old thread, but wanted to vent... You know those little fliers they send out with your order, offering $5 off your next web purchase? Well, like a lot of you, I ordered some stuff in the huge Libertyville blowout clearance. One thing just did not fit, so finally got around to sending it back. First of all, I requested to just receive store credit, but they refunded me anyway (ok, fine, I can live with that). But refunded me less $5. So I called to ask why, and cust service explained that by returning something, it voided the $5 coupon. What?! WTF?! My original order was almost $100! This is the last straw for me with this company, I am officially washing my hands of them and refuse to ever order again, regardless of what's on sale. They've screwed me over one too many times.
    "...That's the worst, I think. When the secret stays locked within not for want of a teller, but for want of an understanding ear." --Stephen King

Quote Originally Posted by Real Rush View Post
    Sorry to resurrect a slightly old thread, but wanted to vent... You know those little fliers they send out with your order, offering $5 off your next web purchase? Well, like a lot of you, I ordered some stuff in the huge Libertyville blowout clearance. One thing just did not fit, so finally got around to sending it back. First of all, I requested to just receive store credit, but they refunded me anyway (ok, fine, I can live with that). But refunded me less $5. So I called to ask why, and cust service explained that by returning something, it voided the $5 coupon. What?! WTF?! My original order was almost $100! This is the last straw for me with this company, I am officially washing my hands of them and refuse to ever order again, regardless of what's on sale. They've screwed me over one too many times.
    And what if you opted to never use the coupon? You're just out $5?

I will say I did receive all my items, and all were as described.
    Tell a Gelding. Ask a Stallion. Discuss it with a Mare... Pray if it's a Pony!

Yeah, I got all of my stuff promptly too, as described. Happy again.