The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Any online retailers w/ low cost shipping carry the Uckele Vitamin E and Selenium?

I tried all the usual sources (Smartpak, Farmvet, Dover, SLT, Valley Vet, Jeffers, etc.) Either they carry no Uckele products or they carry some but not the Vitamin E/Selenium products. Why are Uckele products so hard to find? Closest "local" source is 30 miles away in a direction I never go, at a feed store I've never heard of. I'd love to try this product if I could find it!
    ~Veronica
    "The Son Dee Times" "Sustained" "Somerset" "Franklin Square"
    http://photobucket.com/albums/y192/vxf111/

Probably your best bet is to call that feed store and see if they actually have it.

Uckele seems to have really decreased their free/discounted shipping deals. Which has a lot to do with why I rarely buy their products nowadays. Our local tack store carries some Uckele stuff and I always grab the products I like (Equi-Omega and Sport Horse pellets) whenever I find them, but their shipping is just too costly.

I agree--see if the feed store carries or can order the stuff you want--would be worth a drive a few times a year, probably, if you could combine it with any other trips in that direction.

The only other thing I can think of is fairs and trade shows--up here Uckele will often have a booth at our horse expos and you can contact them ahead of time to bring a specific product if you're going, and pick it up there.
    Click here before you buy.

Try Cheshire Horse:

http://cheshirehorse.com/E-SE-10X-Co...10690C456.aspx

$62.95 for E/SE 10X, (+ $8 shipping)
    Nothing with horses is ever easy or cheap. And if it is, you're doing it wrong. They always rip out part of your soul when they leave. I guess that's how they find us later.

it's still a few months away, but what about the Equine Affaire in OH?? Uckele is on the list of vendors, perhaps you could arrange ahead of time for them to bring you a supply?

1 members found this post helpful.