The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Success! I finally obtained all the extra stuff I needed for less then 100 bucks.
    -New reins in the web/rubber combo my absolute favorite.
    -A browband to spice up my schooling bridle.
    -Two lead ropes to go with my new halter, red, black and white are our colors and they had combo lead ropes in these colors with silver type hardware.
    -Black Fleece blanket
    -New stirrup irons for my second saddle.
    -White combo bandages.

YAY!

I did pass on a high neck blanket I live in Florida and its 80 degrees here just couldn't do it.
    --Luck is what happens when preparedness meets opportunity--

Anyone know who their paddock boots run? I'm a size 7 in ariats and on the website EVERY PAIR OF PADDOCK BOOTS goes from 6.5 to 7.5.

I don't think my Ariats are going to make it through another season...

Quote Originally Posted by SAcres View Post
    Anyone know who their paddock boots run? I'm a size 7 in ariats and on the website EVERY PAIR OF PADDOCK BOOTS goes from 6.5 to 7.5.

I don't think my Ariats are going to make it through another season...
    I have a pair coming-- I wear a 6.5 in Ariat and I ordered a 6.5 but it seems to me that most things on their site run a little large. Mine should be here tomorrow or the next day so I can let you know if you can hold on a few days?

I wish they had more brown boots...but considering how crappy my very expensive ariat paddock boots are, I couldn't really turn down $20 boots.

I'm so happy to hear y'all are loving Horze! Just a heads up, the B//Vertigo line is currently on sale up to 50% off on some items

I'll try to start posting a heads up on codes when I get them sent to me.

Happy shopping!
    I've heard there's more to life than an FEI tent and hotel rooms, so I'm trying it.

2 members found this post helpful.

Just bought myself a pair of Lister Star clippers using the Happy New Year code I love Horze!!

I was looking at their sporty paddock boots, they look like they would be pretty comfortable. Then of course I had to look at half chaps, because hey at 50% off why not get a new pair to match? But then I just had to check breeches, and I've been coveting the red ones, and a denim pair, and then I threw in a pair of black cheap ones. Of course then I decided to grab a cob sized bridle for my TB, plus a rain sheet for him, oh and then a saddle pad in the same colors as the rain sheet. Then some sheepskin lined open fronts...and now I have to delete the majority of my shopping cart because I just can't justify so much stuff...

Is this code still good?

Quote Originally Posted by ens0613 View Post
    Just bought myself a pair of Lister Star clippers using the Happy New Year code I love Horze!!
    Wow. Didn't know they carried Lister! I just ordered replacement blades for mine, so thanks for pointing this out. And, yes, the happynewyear code worked just now for 50% off. I have the Lister Star clippers already, but if anyone needs them or the other models (so tempted to get the Liberty but didn't), this looks like a pretty good price.

I ordered a pair of their synthetic jodhpur boots, and they run pretty big. Im usually a 9.5 wide. I ordered a 10 with winter coming up to give room for socks, etc...
    Ended up selling them to my mother because I was swimming in them. Ordered a 9, and they are much better, but still BIG. I added a men's sized insole to take up some of the slack and give some arch support. and now have just room for socks...