The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Anyone else graduating in May!?

5 MONTHS!! I can't wait. I am miserable at my school and I've always regretted not transferring. I can't wait to be done and never have to step foot there again.

I'll have a degree in Psychology (meh... not really what I want to do with my life but it my grades were competitive enough to get an Active Duty commission into the Army, which was what I really wanted) and will come out as an Officer.

It doesn't feel real. I don't think it will hit me until I'm on my way home. Now I just need to find some last motivation to get through this semester.
    "People ask me 'will I remember them if I make it'. I ask them 'will you remember me if I don't?'"

1 members found this post helpful.

Another May graduate here, from vet school! Ready to be out there working, but at the same time sort of nostalgic, I love being a student. Will be moving to TN for an internship, then who knows where next.

Congrats to you, and good luck!
    If it were easy, everybody would do it.

Equi-Sport Services

1 members found this post helpful.

Congrats to you both!
    The Knotted Pony

Proud and upstanding member of the Snort and Blow Clique.

I'm graduating in May too! I'm excited but really sad at the same time. I love my school, town, friends, and professors so I'm going to miss it all a ton. I still have no concrete idea of what I want to do, but my degree is in communication with a public relations minor, so probably something in PR. I'm planning on doing an internship over the summer somewhere and taking it from there

One of our mentoree's completed his requirements this past semester and will return to college in May for the graduation ceremony. He graduated from The Citadel in Charleston, SC. The graduation ceremony there is something special, we celebrated one several years ago for another mentoree.

Congratulations to all of you who have or are graduating 2012-2013. For those still in school, keep your head in the books, the degree is worth the effort.
    "Never do anything that you have to explain twice to the paramedics."
    Courtesy my cousin Tim

I am too! I am finished with my BA in Art History (finished on Dec 12th) and now I am going to finish my Anthro (four more classes). So had me to the list!!

Me as well!!! Animal Agribusiness with minors in Farm Management and Biology, dream job is in PR (I have over a decade of competitive public speaking experience) but am definitely looking outside of that as well because we're moving to a very specific area (my mom needs help and my dad needs a caretaker) and that limits some of my choices.

Either way, I'll be SO glad to be done!

Congrats to everyone! There's light at the end of the tunnel....and it's not an oncoming train!
    To be loved by a horse should fill us with awe, for we hath not deserved it.

Another May graduate - I'm an Accounting major. I'm looking forward to no liter have to say "sorry horse, no playtime today, I have a project due!".

Yet another May graduate! I'm an Animal Science major with concentrations in pre-veterinary medicine and biotechnology.

I was suppose to be graduating in May, but took an internship this semester so now mine will be December 2013!
    Agriculture and Applied Economics with an agribusiness concentration.. but I plan on trying to make the pony thing work before I look for a "real" job, I am lucky enough to be able to live at home rent-free, and use my parents barn and ring. So hopefully I will be able to make that work