The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Martin's Carriage Auction

Is anyone attending the Martin's Carriage Auction today. If so how are the prices. I am very interest in how much the 4 Wheel Ralli Cart Maker - Moor .& Sons of South Molton. Thank you :0)
    It's not true that I had nothing on. I had the radio on.”
    ? Marilyn Monroe

I wish, but not possible this year. Hope it goes for a lot, then you won't feel bad for missing it!

i will be there tomorrow. Wouldn't miss the good food for the world. Oh yes and the Saturday carriages and the dual tent auctions. They give me something to watch while I eat the pulled pork, the french fries, the moon pies.

I'll let you know what the carriage went for since I have friends who were there today eating their way to blissful happiness.

Ah, Martins.... been going since back in the days in New Holland. Where friends, fine vehicles and great food meet, not to mention the good deals to be had.

Quote Originally Posted by blue phlox farm View Post
    i will be there tomorrow. Wouldn't miss the good food for the world. Oh yes and the Saturday carriages and the dual tent auctions. They give me something to watch while I eat the pulled pork, the french fries, the moon pies.

I'll let you know what the carriage went for since I have friends who were there today eating their way to blissful happiness.

Ah, Martins.... been going since back in the days in New Holland. Where friends, fine vehicles and great food meet, not to mention the good deals to be had.
    Jealous, wish I was there. Just thinking of the french fries makes me salivate!
    Maybe next year.