The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 53 of 139 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 2771

I will do the Happy Liver Dance (can I sub in baklava instead of liva-snaps?) [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Hooray hooray! So glad to come home to happy news!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Good nite, sweet baby~ sleep well... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] SUZ

*~*Proud member of the Baby Aiden Cyber Support Group*~*
    "KICK ON!" [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    Crayola posse~ orange yellow, official pilot
    Proud owner of "High Flight" & "Shorty"

More bedtime prayers for Aiden...each gift I wrapped tonight included thoughts and prayers for more and more and more strength and healing...

When I was almost finished my shopping tonight, around 8:30, I remembered a little religious shop that Sister Kathy (our school principal) wrote home about a while ago...I decided I'd get at least one "holy" thing for each of the girls for Christmas...so I drove through the main street of the village it's in, thinking that of course, this late it would be closed, but I wasn't quite sure where it was, so I figured I'd just scout it, and stop in tomorrow...well, it was open, so I parked and went in...As I stepped in the door, the lady in the shop looked up and looked right at me and said, "You want something for a baby boy?" Of course Aiden was right there, in my mind, where he's been all day, and all I could manage to say was "YES!" As I finished paying for the items I found (I also found some things for the girls), the lady asked if I'd been in before, because I looked so familiar--I must have been staring at her at this point; I can't even remember what I said back...She was shutting the lights out and reaching for her keys as I left--the hours on the door said that she closes at 6pm!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img] Looks like I'll be heading to the post office tomorrow!

MCL

If we're going to do the Happy Baklava Dance, count me in!

Sleep well, little Aiden - and all your exhausted family.

I am mostly a lurker here, but thought it was high time to "come out".

I am in awe of the outpouring of love and caring for this little one, and all associated with him. I have read every page of this thread.

My Christmas card to Aiden will be posted tomorrow morning.

Blessings to the Hawk family, and to Aiden's two special angels sent to this earth for such a short time. Love with no bounds to the two families who gave the greatest gift. My heart goes out to them in this holiday season that will not be very merry for them. May they take enormous comfort knowing they helped others to have a new chance for life.

Finally, may all my strength go out tonight and bond to Aiden's spirit. His beautiful, fighting spirit that has brought so many people together. The chorus of prayer and caring is deafening, soaring up in a crescendo to the heavens. And may God look lovingly down at his sweet boy's face and say, "Not now, my child. It's not yet your time. You have much to do before you come home. Go back to be with your angels on earth."

Peace to you all tonight. Rest easy. Love is all around you.

Amy Lacy
    Monroe, Washington

*Amy*
    Proudly owned by the delightful duo
    Tyler and Nia!
    *Amy*

Proudly owned by Goldsboro (Ben), Wizard, Sagenhaft (Tyler), Ben\'s brother, Sedona; [url=http://www.amyl

For surely I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans for your welfare and not for harm, to give you a future with hope.

Jeremiah 29:11

God bless you and keep you, Baby Aiden.

www.heliconsportponies.com
    Helicon Oaks - Alachua, FL
    Helicon Show Stables - Parker, CO
    www.heliconsportponies.com
    Rockton, IL - home of Helicon Corsair and Maranatha Tapestry
    www.heliconshowstables.com
    Parker, CO

The Southern California freeway system, stuck in an endless commute

Sleep tight, little man, secure in the love of your parents, family, friends and hundreds of strangers who have sprained their wrists jingling their curb chains for you. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Dearest Santa: All I really want for Christmas is flying LEAD CHANGES!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img]
    Congratulate me! My CANTER cutie is an honor student at Goofball University!

Mine's Sarah Elizabeth too... as were my two best friends in High School.
    ---
    They're small hearts.

i had to get up to check in..no way i could sleep through without checking on aiden. go,baby,go!!

I, too, had to get up and come downstairs to check for news. This is our personal Advent, time of waiting. Prayers continue.
    Love to all, June
    \"The world\'s greatest achievements often happen on the edge of chaos\"

Count me in for the happy cheesecake dance.. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

My prayers continue, he is far from out of the woods, but every step towards those ideal numbers is a major accomplishment and should be celebrated as such!

I can't wait to see Aiden in his first leadline class!

Love, hugs, prayers, strength, hope, faith.....

>^.,.^<

"If you can't convince them, confuse them" -Dr. Seuss

~~Linda
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it all?

Just awoke to care for my darlin' Sarah (Alohamora), who has a HORRIBLE case of the flu and cannot rest for her coughing. I had to check on "our" baby to see how he is fairing. So grateful to hear that things are on the upswing...as with everyone else, Aiden and his family have been close to my heart and in my thots constantly. My best friend's daughter had a baby boy lst nite and even during their joyous and trying labor, Aiden and his family were in their prayers and heart. Lisa and Joey...Jina's mom underwent a liver transplant a few years ago and is doing fantastic! I continue to be amazed at the power of prayer and positive thoughts that everyone here are sending your way...THIS is Christmas!!!!!!!! May God continue to be there for you all and know that there are angels AND mortals everywhere who are hanging in there with you! Thank you for sharing this precious baby with us. Take care of yourselves too! "...God bless us, everyone!" (Tiny Tim)

~~~~~ "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other ias though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
    ~~~~~ \"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.\" Albert Einstein

Good Morning baby Aiden.... we are still praying... and it sounds as if they are not going unheard. We will continue to pray for your recovery and hope you had a good night. Christmas Eve service at the church will be filled with prayers for Aiden and his family. Keep fighting strong boy.
    Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction!
    Pine Meadow Farm
    www.kingandminchinbuckingstock.com

Aiden is a tough guy.

Louise wants him to know that she is Jingle Jangling like mad on her brief vacation! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Friendship is Love without his wings
    -Lord Byron
    "If you would have only one day to live, you should spend at least half of it in the saddle."

Good Morning Aiden!!!

Hope you have a great day today!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

"Every day is a great day for hockey." - Mario Lemieux
    Not all who wander are lost.

Ralando II

Thanks God, for answering our prayers, and keeping little Aiden safe. Not that I ever doubted You, of course [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] but there WERE a couple of moments when I was just a LITTLE nervous! I guess those angels everyone called up have been making quite a rukus up there, huh? Well, I guess we are praying for ourselves and our loved ones this Christmas as well as for little Aiden. We all need to believe in something greater than ourselves when we our powerless to change the frightening things that happen in life.
    Reality is something you rise above -Liza Minnelli

Ditto the Good Morning to Lisa, Joey and Aiden. I hope your night was peaceful. Prayers and hugs being sent down to Atlanta. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

SLW
    "It is I."

We did it! World\'s first buckskin & white TB born!

I hope SO much that your night was a good one and you are full of more promising news to share with us all this morning.
    I think I will do the Happy Turkey Dance today as we are celebrating Christmas early this evening with the family.
    Its a little more cumbersome hauling around a 22 lb turkey with you, but what the heck - the thought is the same! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Happy Christmas Eve day to all!

"Spot"

Hope you had a restful and healing night little one.

Merry Christmas Eve to all of you. I will be adding you all to my prayers at our late night service at church tonight. (And jingling and praying all day long as well! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] )

Good morning Aiden.

big wet mushy auntie kiss from me

prayer DOES work! think good thoughts!

Good morning Aiden and Merry Christmas Eve. Time to get out the "stick um" for your boots and keep on kicking. We all know you can do it!!!!!