The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I've never had a problem with Panache Equestrian.

If the goods are not in stock they've told me how long it will take to get from Germany and my card has not been charged until the goods have been dispatched. I've had Cavallo and Pikeur breeches and Pikeur jackets without any problem - they've arrived quickly and the prices are very good.

I've recommended them to lots of my friends and I've not heard one complaint -Vanessa is really helpful, she has lots of stock and she can check on the Pikeur stock system to see if them have something similar, if she does not have exactly what you want.

Maybe I've been lucky but I dont think so.

Default Email first!

Any time I order Pikeur breeches or jackets from one of the UK companies, I email to ask what they have in stock in the size and models that I'm interested in. That way they can see what they have on hand and also check to see what Pikeur has in stock. They'll reply to let you know what is available. If Pikeur has the item in stock, it will take about a week for the UK company to get it from Pikeur and then they ship. If Pikeur doesn't have the item in stock it takes weeks to manufacture it. By emailing you'll know up front.

Default Panache Equestrian out of Business

These people are out of business. And not before they took $300 for a breeches order, never sent the merchandise, never answered my emails. Their website is down. Their Facebook page has been deleted. The phone # they had listed on their site was a fax number that never picked up. Now I'm trying to go through my CC company to get my $ back, but I think I'm just going to be out of luck.