The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

What did you get?

What did you get?

I got an edgewood bridal (padded) and I said that I didn't have a horse and my parents said you do now. THey decided to lease the horse I have been riding untill i age out next year!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Marion (Long Acre Hats Off's GOOD LUCK CHARM)

Tailored Sportsmans, brushes, clippers, Harry Potter stuff (yay!), a few CDs, and that's about it....

http://jrsclique.proboards.com/index.cgi
    Junior Clique!

*I never said I was a nice, caring, and sympathetic to the silly inane and idiotic.*

Hehe I got barely anything horsie this year(besides a horse in September)...hmm I got TONS from Abercrombie and AE, alot of makeup, some jewlery, mini clippers, cell phone case, alarm clock, SOCKS from everyone, CD burner, and alot of cute little stuff [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

-----

~Princess~

"No you can't have it back silly rabbit!"
    - Blaque
    -----
    This is not a true story
    -----

A nice shelf stereo system for my upstairs-this instead of a scanner, Santa could not pass up the sale price.
    The mare got new winter woolies. She inherited hers from my previous horse who wore a size smaller. Since I've had her 2 years next month I decided she could have some that fit. One black watch tartan that looks and feels like a parka and a midnight blue lined sheet with silver straps. Both look great on her white coat and keep most of it clean.

It's cold here. I wanna go to Florida
    When opportunity knocks it's wearing overalls and looks like work.

The horse world. Two people. Three opinions.

A new horse!!!

Courtney!! and Momo is gone. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

"When someone shows you who they really are, believe them the first time." MAYA ANGELOU
    Love can sometime be magic, but magic can sometimes be just an illusion!

[This message was edited by Court@HJ-OH on Dec. 25, 2001 at 03:46 PM.]

I got $80 in cash, gift cards to Gap and A&F (I already have credit cards there... I don't get it! LOL), this super cute XOXO sweater, shorts and a shirt from Princeton U., a really cute Nine West bag and some other stuff. My favorite though was MAC Lipglass in Pink Poodle. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

If you're a horse, and someone gets on you, and falls off, and then gets right back on you, I think you should buck him off right away. - Jack Handey
    *Pony Rock*

apparently we're just a bunch of completely unenthusiastic people cuz our presents are still sitting under our 3 foot tall plastic tree. My mom's taking a shower, my dad's making breakfast and here I sit. No one's in a particular hurry. Oh well, its not like those presents are going anywhere.

-Amanda

"the centers show we're all misunderstood"

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ryan:
    What did you get?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    nameplates from my ridign instructor,
    an Old Navy shirt from my riding instructor,
    a sweater from grandma,
    an international helmet from mom,
    a very nice martingale from dad,
    a vet book from dad,
    a bike from my aunt,
    a drafting table from both my parents,
    a $30 gift cert. to the tack shop from grandma, a garmet bag from mom,
    and I get to spend the week at camp at the farm (which i knew before)

I got VERY VERY lucky this year with everything I got... PLUS sometime soon I'm getting new TS cause I won a $50 gift certificate to Beval and I agreed to pay everything over $100 for them [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Alison

Sandstone- your leasing Gregor till the end of the year?? thats awesome I LOVE HIM lol!! and I helped pick out your bridle(well not really pick it out but I held it while we rang it all up lol)!! I told my mom I wanted another bridlecause they are so pretty and she started to yell at me about how I have 2 edgewood bridles and one of them I cant use because its a horse size lol!! and Marion dont forget your HUGE trip all over the world that your family just went on and all that stuff you guys got to buy i think thats a pretty good gift!!
    well i got...
    a kate spade bag
    custom cooler for my new pony
    a lot of clothes(like 8 different outfits lol)
    a coach bag and a kenneth cole bag
    money and gift certificates
    MY OWN PLASTIC(CREDIT CARD YAYAYAYA)
    shoes
    perfumes
    a barber
    and some DVDs and CDs

~Princess Sarah~
    Now I lay me down to rest
    I've tried my hardest and done my best to tumble, jump, dance & cheer, with the sharpest of motions and no trace of fear. I know in the morning my body will ache
    but, for what I love it's a price I gladly pay. Thank you God for making me strong
    with determination & commitment when practices are long. And Lord if I shall die before I wake, I'll know I've shown the world, cheerleaders are born, not made!!
    *Im out like the color blind kid in twister*

I posted a thread like this on Off Course. Mine's on there. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

~Erin
    Be yourself- The people who mind don't matter, and the people who matter don't mind.

Claiborne thanks for the help picking out my bridal! I am doing the smalls on him in Raleigh this weekend. ANd still looking for a pregreen horse.... and my baby is lame but it is still an awsome christmas. TWO HORSES FOR CHRISTMAS AINT BAD!!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Marion (Long Acre Hats Off's GOOD LUCK CHARM)

TECHNICALLY... i'm not getting anything for christmas or Chanuka ( or my birthday for the next 500 years [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] ) On November Fifth, Ben (my new horse) was delivered from pennsylvania, In september, my grandparents bought me the car of my choice.( i got a saab 900 SE) A couple weeks ago we had Ben and Myself measured for a Custom Stackhouse. (he needs an extra narrow tree [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] ) So i'm thrilled to death! And Honestly i would feel guilty if my parents bought me anything else.
    Ooh! almost forgot, a friend gave me a pair of socks, and my trainer gave me a gift certificate to a tack store. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

*First and foremost, C'est Si Bon gets listed as a present, even though I got him earlier this month.

*Final Fantasy X - the ultimate in gaming. My brother and I have already been plastered to the Playstation 2 all morning.

*A beautiful Swiss watch

*A gorgeous perfume, body lotion, and shower gel - Le Feu d'Issey by Issey Miyake

*A jacket from Abercrombie

*A pair of Ariat paddock boots and some Grand Prix halfchaps (which have yet to come in).

Woo-hoo! Awesome Christmas!!!

Cheers,
    Susie
    http://www.kachoom.com

"I am an idealist. I don't know where I am going, but I'm on my way." ~Carl Sandburg
    "That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!" ~Homer Simpson

I got my new Hadfield's paddocks I orderd in July....got them or graduation from my old trainer...they got here a week or two ago and my mom thought it would be funny to wrapo them and put them under the tree [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] . Meanwhile, I was walking around in my paddocks with HUGE holes int hem and it is damn cold!

I got a book from my trainer and a new winter jacklet from my mom [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

~~KAte~~

Member of Digruntled College Students Not-so Anonymous

"Date equestrians, the rest are just players" Haha...suuuuuure!

Ride like a champ!
    --------------------------
    I would sooner fail than not be among the greatest
    -- John Keats

SOCKS, all 3 pairs, I love socks and you can never have too many
    other then socks...
    a new cordless for my room that lights up when it rings
    clothes-AE, AF, etc.
    new Hiedi ankle boots for my hoss
    Jewerly Case
    Elsa Peretti Heart Tag necklace w/ matching bracelet
    CDs:
    Back in Black, ACDC; Highway to Hell, ACDC; One Wild Night 1985-2001, Bon Jovi; Camino Palmero, The Calling
    did I mention socks?!
    and oh yeah, my dad doesn't know yet but 17 days in Ocala to horseshow, no school work invovled

R&R
    "Dmklinger: LOL - sorry - wouldn't know a backstreet boy if one came up and bit me!!"
    Now if that isn't a classic!
    E
    Well, I made it back

goooooood xmas/chanukah/holiday "deal"-- from the jewish family who, between one child in grad school, one child in high school, parents in motion really can only deal with one day holidays:

ibook (it's white and i'm in love)
    portrait of super cute grouchy horsey
    keychain (possibly to hold birthday present, maybe, dad???)
    nietzche's biography (who but me would be ecstatic about that present? it made me SO happy! Uchicago here I come)
    polartech vest
    florida. three horses going, from thursday untill april. who could ask for more than that, right?

dumb as a box of rocks, but w/ REALLY nice horses....

ok, seriously, where's that approved GPA???
    Um, I don\'t spell check. Deal with it.

* A BIG thing of new makeup from Mary Kay (yes I am loser [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] )

*Polo wraps (black and white)

*MONEY $200 for board and $60 american for new Verdaus ankle boots

*Hoof oil, Cowboy Magic, horse shampoo

*New winter riding gloves

*Fabulous bath gels and facial masks

*A brand new Navy blue quarter sheet that is being sent in to be monagrammed

*A new International schooling helmet

I also get the promise of a new car if I can save up a $1000, that means no week long shows this year but oh well [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I'd rather have a vehicle to get to the weekend ones anyway [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

*Man On A Mission*
    High Caliber
    *Sarcee Junction* (RIP)
    Zip's Eliminator

I got...
    [LIST]<LI>SOCKS<LI>gorgeous handpainted silk lamp and pillow<LI>lots of clothes from Abercrombie<LI>zebra print cork board for my room<LI>zebra print lamp<LI>a Mountain Horse vest<LI>this adorable tote bag that is plaid w/ a dachshund on it wearing a plaid coat(I have a doxie and he is my baby LOL)<LI>stuff from Kiehl's (yum)<LI>picture frames<LI>an Ocean's 11 poster from my best friend which I will get when I arrive back at school (I'm not obsessed [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]) <LI>AND my mom said that I could go away and work for the summer, which was a present as far as I'm concerned

-Jackie-
    "If you love something, let it go. It it comes back, its yours, if not, you'll never know."
    http://jax.0catch.com
    -Jackie-
    "would you give nothing to be sitting on top of the world with your legs hanging free?" -dmb-

http://community.webshots.com/user/luckyjax04