The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 92 of 100 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 1989

I've never been cool - but I'm OK with that. <muffled sob>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PMU mom:
    I could have sworn there was a post from Oreo AFTER he was eaten but I have been away and had to read about 20 pages of this at one time and may have gotten even more confused! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oreo not eaten. you BBQ this instead juicybuns. http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c...on_biggrin.gif taste good?

now with dressage BNT who like oreo, name 'hanky.' She teaching oreo rollkur. today was *so* good at rollkur oreo do forward sommersault with rider down center of arena hahaha. oreo one trick pony. http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c.../icon_wink.gif now working on pre san george. will report soon. laff, oreo
    ï½žï½žï½žï½žï½žï½žï½žï½žï ½žï½žï½žï½žï½žï½žï½žï½žï½ žï½žï½žï½ž
    i do not Loff you. i Laff at you. hahaha

*powered by POOpee

I'm confused - we barbecueing the pony or the kid?
    Chief Irrelevant Poster and member of the Broken Leg Brigade.

I wouldn't event at all, but it feels SO GOOD when you complete in one piece...

I knew Oreo was still around! Oreo is how I found this thread in the first place.

Oreo - does Hanky have to wear roller skates when teaching you rollkur? I sure wish I could have seen that sommersault! Good job!!!!!

Horse poo -- I would love to come visit your barn sometime! And I do like Many Colts Meandering...I like anything that doesn't involve mullets!

Puh -- Well, if you didn't stink, maybe you'd be cool! http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c.../icon_wink.gif
    ***Honorary Member of the "What is BOSS?" Cult...er...CLIQUE***
    ***Prominent Member of the 'Irrelevent Posters Clique'***
    CrayolaPosse ~ Bluegreen

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by eventable:
    I'm confused - we barbecueing the pony or the kid? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Both look sweet. I have special BBQ sause for either of em. Lotsa vinegar to tone down that peaky kid flavor.
    -Grace

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by eventable:
    I'm confused - we barbecueing the pony or the kid? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

*LMAO*

Orange -- Not too much vinegar though...I like sweet things!
    ***Honorary Member of the "What is BOSS?" Cult...er...CLIQUE***
    ***Prominent Member of the 'Irrelevent Posters Clique'***
    CrayolaPosse ~ Bluegreen

As long as you cut off its braids, Grace. I hate getting braid stuck in my teeth.

And here I thought PMU stood for pregnant mare urine. Was I the only one who thought that?
    Chief Irrelevant Poster and member of the Broken Leg Brigade.

I wouldn't event at all, but it feels SO GOOD when you complete in one piece...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PMU mom:
    I knew Oreo was still around! Oreo is how I found this thread in the first place.

Oreo - does Hanky have to wear roller skates when teaching you rollkur? I sure wish I could have seen that sommersault! Good job!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

PU mom, how you know? hanky wear rollkur skates as feet drag ground when she ride her favorite pony. keeps legs behind ... make pony more forward. http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c.../icon_wink.gif
    ï½žï½žï½žï½žï½žï½žï½žï½žï ½žï½žï½žï½žï½žï½žï½žï½žï½ žï½žï½žï½ž
    i do not Loff you. i Laff at you. hahaha

*powered by POOpee

Land of cold, snow, & bugs, AKA Minnie Soda

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">And here I thought PMU stood for pregnant mare urine. Was I the only one who thought that? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gawd Even Table, that's just sick!What is WRONG with you? I have heard/seen some twisted things, but THAT????????
    Co-founder of White Trash Dressage (WTD)
    http://www.lulu.com/mavw1971
    also available on Amazon.com
    http://www.cafepress.com/wtdressage

Good morning everyone! I am very proud of my night crew friends, all of your stories of overcoming hardship are just touching.

Hey guys, what's up with the fact that I don't have a nick name? You seem to be handing then out to other people, I guess I'm just not cool anymore?

And seriously even table, who would ever want to mess with pregnant mare urine? Is there something wrong that you aren't sharing with us?

So I know there hasn't been much planning for the rodeo but it is still on in NZ since I have floated my way into the South Pacific and my ice hunk is starting to melt. Time to swim the pregnant mare, foal, foalt, and fillygelding.

By the way, we should probably be extra careful with Oreo as I just found a message in a bottle that had blood spatter and said something about the pony from hell will kill you all signed O. A bit coincidental so I thought I'd pass the message on.
    Proud Member of the 'Irrelevent Posters Clique'
    The sun on your withers, the wind in your mane....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Snap:

And seriously even table, who would ever want to mess with pregnant mare urine? Is there something wrong that you aren't sharing with us?
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What even table isn't telling us is that she's originally from Washington State... and had to leave in the middle of the night after someone discovered THAT videotape.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." - Churchill

hahaha

MCM- yes, I still want the foal, desperately. I can just pay you cash up front, and if he doesn't work out, well I can just sell him. Does he have 4 legs? O what's it matter.

Snap - I dont have a nickname either, maybe because our names are not very exciting and aren't initials so they can't be played around with?

I called and talked to Oprah, and she was hesitant at first, but once I told her about the secret world of resque, she was in! She's also very interested in even table's video tape....
    Strong promoter of READING the entire post before responding.

OK ya'll......I've been gone for 3 days actually working.....can someone give me the cliff notes for the last 20 pages so I can catch up please? Did NO ONE miss me?

we did miss you egg butt!!! Let me try to sum it up. We're having a rodeo in New Zealand, even table is hosting, and there will be a huge bonfire afterwards with plenty of resque and smegma coolers. My fillygelding that i sold to snap had a foalt, which hops like a frog. We're working on a name for him. Oreo has returned to haunt us,and everyone shared their life story (these begin on page 89 and you must read them and provide your own)

Other than that just a lot of resque and tripods and namecalling. I feel like I'm missing something big...
    Strong promoter of READING the entire post before responding.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FindersKeepers:
    Other than that just a lot of resque and tripods and namecalling. I feel like I'm missing something big... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://chronicleforums.com/images/cu...milies/lol.gif http://chronicleforums.com/images/cu...milies/lol.gif http://chronicleforums.com/images/cu...milies/lol.gif http://chronicleforums.com/images/cu...milies/lol.gif All is well on "our" thread then!

Well, my life story.......I was pretty much hatched as I am now.....snarky, mean, and cruel. Pretty much self-sufficient in my quest for the BOSS mystery. My searches have taken me all over the world looking for the reasons why BOSS has the cult following it has and digging for the Lost Scrolls of BOSS in Arizona. Some say the scrolls are a legend, but I don't care, I'll keep searching till I find them or die. Somewhere along the recent line of my life I encountered Tripods and fell in love all over again. Although they have helped round out my life and make me more three dimensional, my true calling is still to BOSS. Dedicated to success.

And Snap, I think your nickname should be green bean or just plain old "bean" short for snap bean! But wait, "Bean" reminds me of smegma coolers so that's not good.......How about Crackle-Pop? Or PANS (snap backwards)? hmmm....give me a few more minutes......

Yeah eggbutt is back!!!! I certainly missed you a great deal. In fact I went back to the start of the thread yesterday (only got to page 35) and I was wondering where you had gone! Please dream me up a nick name.

As you have already heard about my grey/bay/chestnut foalt (out of Finder's fillygelding I bought for my baby) who hops like a frog I was wondering if you were interested in purcahsing him? Finders is negotiating a price with mcm on Snap Go Goldfishes (Crossed with Rambo) who my mare gave birth to while being pregnant with Snor-Kal's foal as well.
    I forgot to tell you all, Snap gave birth to the Snor-Kal baby! Oh he is so cute and looks just like his daddy. He is doing a great job pitching in on our (now) swim to NZ. I think I may keep him as he has become quite attached to the fillygelding and I have always wanted a Snor-Kal baby to train on my own.
    So now my mare is no longer pregnant but is nursing both babies. She seems to have a full utter bag, is this normal? I mean it is HUGE and I don't understand why she would be producing milk??? Anyone know? I'd call my sister Pop the vet but I am in the middle of the ocean with just my telepathic COTH powers to transmit.

Still no one else has a foalt?? I really wanted to do team penning in tandem! Maybe I can pick one up on one of these islands I keep swimming past.

<span class="ev_code_BLUE">By the way this thread is seriously part of my life now. During the past month I got a consulting job (on top of my day job) and 3 weeks later I am now quiting that job. Seriously, just a situation of people who are nucking futs! So now I have more time to be on here! Yeah! I'm glad to see everyone is back!</span>
    Proud Member of the 'Irrelevent Posters Clique'
    The sun on your withers, the wind in your mane....

Nor Cal. Land of Four Seasons Mud Flood Drought and Fire

...."So now my mare is no longer pregnant but is nursing both babies. She seems to have a full utter bag, is this normal? I mean it is HUGE and I don't understand why she would be producing milk??? Anyone know? I'd call my sister Pop the vet but I am in the middle of the ocean with just my telepathic COTH powers to transmit.

Still no one else has a foalt?? I really wanted to do team penning in tandem! "

I don't understand why she should be producing milk either, there should be BOSS coming out of those teats. You'd better call the chiropracter out quick! I would also get her some homeopathic Miracle Grow solution and give the mare 5 drops of blue liquid 4 times a day. Bed her down in peat moss until you see sprouts coming out her baggie.
    Don't forget it's winter in NZ and you have to put borium ice skate blades on the easyboots or you'll never get those cows penned.

Oprah wants to make the life stories part of her Book Of The Month Club as long as nobody buys any breeches at Hermes, so everybody be cool and don't shop there. After the book deal Jackson's got the film rights to the script and is planning on casting Viggo Mortenson in the movie (Bored With The Rings) as a rodeo cowboy down and out on his luck who makes a successful comeback riding an Egyptian Arabian/draft cross 500 miles across the New Zealand estuaries and tidal beaches, bucking all the way, beating all the local Warmbloods. Viggo had the horse collected the entire journey.

(sob...my life is so boring....I'll never be famous.I must live vicariously thru movies.)

Umm... I'm all about having fun and whatnot, but don't you think the title's reference to Terri Shiavo is a little disrespectful?