The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Quote Originally Posted by Daventry View Post
    I just want to say that after trying to deal with the Director/Founder, Laura Wood, regarding this program and her website the last two weeks, I have found her to be incredibly unethical and dishonest. I have asked REPEATEDLY that our stallions to be removed from the website with no luck. My contract with this program back from 2009 states nothing about giving my permission for the stallions to remain on the website. Will be speaking to our lawyer this week. Seriously, what is wrong with people?
    Very unfortunate. I have lost count of how many people feel exactly the same as you do about Laura. She had a great idea and she is the one who is causing it to crash and burn due to her unwillingness to be reasonable. I wish this program would die so it stops all the negative talk. Its does reflect badly for us Arabian competitors.

Quote Originally Posted by Daventry View Post
    I just want to say that after trying to deal with the Director/Founder, Laura Wood, regarding this program and her website the last two weeks, I have found her to be incredibly unethical and dishonest. I have asked REPEATEDLY that our stallions to be removed from the website with no luck. My contract with this program back from 2009 states nothing about giving my permission for the stallions to remain on the website. Will be speaking to our lawyer this week. Seriously, what is wrong with people?
    Contact her hosting company directly and file a complaint based on her using images she does not own, and she is collecting monies towards using those images.

Start the conversation with her hosting company (in this case, it's GoDaddy, I already did the research for you) and explain the situation. It's entirely possible they'll yank the website (especially if there are multiple complaints, hint hint)
    "The nice thing about memories is the good ones are stronger and linger longer than the bad and we sure have some incredibly good memories." - EverythingButWings

3 members found this post helpful.

Bump. This is important information, albeit embarrassing to us Arabian folks.

just a thought.... modify the thread title with "Update" or something to get more viewers...
    -Amor vincit omnia-

1 members found this post helpful.

Good idea. I changed it to reflect the IRS change in status. Its such a bummer this program has to be so shady in its dealings - it really is a great idea.