The 139th edition of the National Horse Show began Oct. 26 and continues through Nov. 6 at the Kentucky Horse Park’s Alltech Arena.
The competition started with five days of adult and age-group equitation as well as the Hamel Foundation National Horse Show 3’3″ National Championship. Today, the hunter and jumper divisions begin.
The big hunter highlight will be the $50,000 National Horse Show Hunter Classic on Friday, Nov. 4. The biggest jumper class, the $215,900 Longines Jumping World Cup Lexington takes place the next day. The show wraps up with the ASPCA Maclay Final on Sunday, Nov. 6.
The Chronicle will be on the grounds bringing you photos and news from the biggest classes. Here are some fast facts to help you follow along:
Where: The Alltech Arena at the Kentucky Horse Park in Lexington.
When: Oct. 26-Nov. 6. A full schedule can be found here.
Where To Watch: Nutrena is sponsoring the live stream for the National, and it’s available here.
How You Can Follow Along: The Chronicle will be on site, bringing you gorgeous photos, interviews and more, so check back during the week. Make sure to follow along at www.coth.com and on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @Chronofhorse.
Other Useful Links And Information:
• All the Chronicle’s online coverage, with behind-the-scenes photos, stories and more.
• The National Horse Show’s website
• Link to order of go and daily results
• Don’t forget to follow the Chronicle on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @Chronofhorse
• For full analysis and coverage from the horse show be sure to check out the Nov. 21 issue of the magazine.