Sport Horse Spotlight

Real Estate Spotlight

Sale Spotlight

• Welcome to the Chronicle Forums.
    Please complete your profile. The forums and the rest of www.chronofhorse.com has single sign-in, so your log in information for one will automatically work for the other. Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are the views of the individual and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Chronicle of the Horse.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saying good-bye

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saying good-bye

We had to put my beloved 'little' down today. My little Papillon who ruled the farm, all farm doggie - my little cat 'rascler' who would jump on the cats backs in the driveway and throw them down, their game they played. She hated wearing a collar, being put on a leash. So she hated ever going to town. She knew 'out of the arena' and she'd sit there right on the line at the fence boards.

I'm sharing bc I had an idea before we went to bury her, here in the pet cemetery with the dogs, cats and bunnies and horses. I wiped my tears on her face so my tears could go forever with her. She looked so peaceful.
    The cue card kid just held up an empty cue card. For a minute there I thought I had lost my sense of humor. --- Red Skelton

My condolences.

So sad when that time comes. HUGS.

Comment

So sorry.
      Mean Girls grow up to be Mean Women

Comment

I'm so sorry. It's just never easy to let them go, even when we know it's the right thing to do.

Comment

I'm sorry.😢😢

Comment

I'm so sorry, treasure your memories of her, she will always be a part of you.

Comment

Working...
            X