Sport Horse Spotlight

8ISF-5732

Real Estate Spotlight

Sale Spotlight

• Welcome to the Chronicle Forums.
    Please complete your profile. The forums and the rest of www.chronofhorse.com has single sign-in, so your log in information for one will automatically work for the other. Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are the views of the individual and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Chronicle of the Horse.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4 y.o. kitty died suddenly this afternoon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cutter99
    replied
    So very sorry for your loss. There are no words, just hugs! I lost a 4 year old dog last week, totally unexpectedly so I understand.

Last edited by cutter99; May. 9, 2019, 09:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Marshfield
    replied
    I am so sorry for your loss. FWIW, I can tell you that often the first sign of heart disease in a cat is sudden death. And it commonly claims them at a young age.

Leave a comment:

• glitterless
    replied
    That’s so sad Big hugs to you. So sorry for your loss.

Leave a comment:

• JenJ
    replied

he was indoor/outdoor cat until 6 mo ago when he came in injured. he got better over a couple weeks. and I did not let him outside again
    at the time, vet thought it might be saddle thrombosis and that even though he was healing, it may still be fatal.

It may well be blood clot from that, that went to his heart today, 6 mo later, killing him in seconds.

I hope that death was quick and painless, and that I gave him the best life possible - he regularly woke me up at 5 a.m. walking all over me in bed, purring loudly before curling up besides me to sleep

also hope that I wake up and find this to be a terrible dream, but I know it is not

Leave a comment:

• Lah0808
    replied
    Aw, I'm really sorry about your kitty, I imagine that was quite a shock.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X