Sport Horse Spotlight

Real Estate Spotlight

Sale Spotlight

• Welcome to the Chronicle Forums.
    Please complete your profile. The forums and the rest of www.chronofhorse.com has single sign-in, so your log in information for one will automatically work for the other. Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are the views of the individual and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Chronicle of the Horse.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 stallion service auctions ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 stallion service auctions ?

The stallion auction sticky does not seem to be updated in awhile. Anyone know dates for the 2020 stallion service auctions? We have gotten some nice breedings that way over the years, and I find it helps me think outside the box a bit and take a look at some younger stallions. Thanks!!
    "A"
    www.witsendeventing.com

The ATA SSA runs 2/1-2/14
    Emerald Acres standing the ATA, Trakehner Verband, sBs, RPSI, and ISR/OLD NA Approved Stallion, Tatendrang. Visit us at our Facebook Farm Page as well!

Comment

GOV runs February 10th--29th. There's a Facebook group called GOV/ OHBS Friends, Breeders, and Owners in the US and Canada where you can watch for updates.
      Kendra -- Runningwater Warmbloods
      Home of EM Raleska, Elfenadler (For Romance x Elfenfeuer), and Gardenia.
      'Like' us on Facebook

Comment

NEDA’s runs January 20th through February 18th.

Comment

BWP/NAD SSA is February 7-23.
          Coruscant Stables

Comment

Yes, NEDA's is Jan. 20-Feb 18, 2020. Link is: https://www.nedastallionauction.org/...tion/index.php A fantastic line up of stallions once again!! Still adding, so keep checking back. (Stallion info being uploaded starting wed. jan. 8th, so keep checking in)
            www.twinlightsfarm.net

Comment

it would be really helpful for people like me who don't know all the brand/breed abbreviations to maybe spell all those out? NEDA? BWP/NAD? I *think* GOV is somehow Hannoverian related and ATA is Trekehner?

Comment

Originally posted by SPRINGBORO View Post
                it would be really helpful for people like me who don't know all the brand/breed abbreviations to maybe spell all those out? NEDA? BWP/NAD? I *think* GOV is somehow Hannoverian related and ATA is Trekehner?
                SSA - Stallion Service Auction
                NEDA - New England Dressage Association
                BWP/NAD - Belgian Warmblood North American District
                GOV - Affiliated with the German Oldenburg Verband, not to be confused with ISR, which is International Sporthorse Registry, Oldenburg
                ATA - American Trakehner Association
                AHS - American Hanoverian Society

Comment

thanks, weixiao !!

Comment

ISR Oldenburg is going on now.
                    There is also a pony stallion auction on Facebook to support the orchard hills pittstop dog rescue
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/3938...958/?ref=share
                    Holland Brook Sporthorses
                    Facebook

Comment

CWHBA Feb. 16-22

Comment

Working...
                      X