Sport Horse Spotlight

Real Estate Spotlight

Sale Spotlight

• Welcome to the Chronicle Forums.
    Please complete your profile. The forums and the rest of www.chronofhorse.com has single sign-in, so your log in information for one will automatically work for the other. Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are the views of the individual and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Chronicle of the Horse.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Naming Suggestions Needed!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naming Suggestions Needed!

Hello all!

I have a foal planned and am starting to think about some name ideas. It is very far in advance (breeding the mare in April) but I wanted to see if anyone has any ideas for cool show names that start with a D. Looking for both male and female name suggestions. Female names can start with Diamunde’s ____ or not include Diamunde (the stallion), either way is fine with the registry. The foal will be an Oldenburg and will be used ideally for showing in dressage, jumping, and possibly eventing in the future. The foal will also be a paint and the mare is a homozygous tobiano.

thank you in advance for any suggestions or ideas! Feel free to have fun with it!

Disclosure

Comment

Dalliance

Comment

For a filly:
        Diamunde's Palette < the shaped flat piece artists put their paint on - the "ette" is French feminine ending for a noun

For a colt:
        Diamunde's Peinture < means Painting & is a male noun - of course, announcers pronouncing it could be a problem... if you're not showing in France...or Montreal
        How about: Diamunde's Paintjob
        *friend of bar.ka*RIP all my lovely boys, gone too soon:
        Steppin' Out 1988-2004
        Hey Vern! 1982-2009, Cash's Bay Threat 1994-2009
        Sam(Jaybee Altair) 1994-2015

Comment

Drama.
          Dichotomy.
          Decoupage.
          Dominance.

​​​​​​​

Comment