Sport Horse Spotlight

Feinrich-Nr_1-12-18-10-074 Beelitz

Real Estate Spotlight

Sale Spotlight

• Welcome to the Chronicle Forums.
    Please complete your profile. The forums and the rest of www.chronofhorse.com has single sign-in, so your log in information for one will automatically work for the other. Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are the views of the individual and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Chronicle of the Horse.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Role of Fascia in Being a Good Rider and Feeling Good

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Role of Fascia in Being a Good Rider and Feeling Good

I came across this presentation and found it captivating and wondered if anyone would benefit and enjoy. The highlights for me were at 16:00 tendonitis, 29:00 why movement helps with fluid movement, 36:00 on trigger points, 50:00 problem areas and working above and below, 1:00 about cupping and the benefits and why.

• Original Poster

Comment

Thanks, PW for posting that link. That was so interesting and helpful.

You might like this Mary Wanless book in link below. She explains it really well with illustrations and incorporates the fascia info into her Ride with Your Mind program in this book.

https://www.amazon.com/Rider-Biomech.../dp/1910016144

Comment

That was super interesting! Thanks for the link!
        I have Higher Standards... do you?

"For the love of my horse, I know who I am."

Comment

• Original Poster

iris2006 Thanks for that link - I have that book and rode not only with Mary Wanless but also Sandy Howard and Jennifer Truett (in clinics) and found them all profoundly helpful. Had not remembered Mary talking about fascia in her book and will check it out.

Comment

• Original Poster

Nice to see someone else enjoyed the video. Another REALLY good one is Tom Meyer's called Anatomy Trains. Hope you enjoy!

Comment

Working...
            X