Sport Horse Spotlight

Sir Donnerhall_02Beelitz

Real Estate Spotlight

Sale Spotlight

• Welcome to the Chronicle Forums.
    Please complete your profile. The forums and the rest of www.chronofhorse.com has single sign-in, so your log in information for one will automatically work for the other. Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are the views of the individual and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Chronicle of the Horse.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eclipse Awards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eclipse Awards

The 2019 Eclipse Awards will be presented on January 23rd.

To get the discussion started, I will say I love that three women, Gabby Gaudet, Brittany Eurton, and Acacia Courtney, are hosting the event this year.

https://www.paulickreport.com/news/t...ards-ceremony/
    www.laurienberenson.com

Yes, they are doing such a good job. Brittany's reaction when her dad won the BC race was award-worthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Palm Beach View Post
      Yes, they are doing such a good job. Brittany's reaction when her dad won the BC race was award-worthy.
      It was indeed

Didn't realize Gabby was married to Mark Casse.

I also enjoy Christina Blacker. Think she does a good job of analysis even when hubby's horses are running
      When you start to observe, you become more effective... your movements soften, you see more, you are more available to becoming a team member. Be an Observer first, a Handler second.

Comment

Originally posted by Where'sMyWhite View Post

It was indeed

Didn't realize Gabby was married to Mark Casse.

I also enjoy Christina Blacker. Think she does a good job of analysis even when hubby's horses are running
        Norm Casse - Mark's son.

Comment

Could not agree more. They all do an outstanding job!

Comment

Originally posted by Palm Beach View Post
            It was a great, unguarded reaction.

Comment

Working...
            X