Sport Horse Spotlight

Feinrich-Nr_1-12-18-10-074 Beelitz

Real Estate Spotlight

Sale Spotlight

• Welcome to the Chronicle Forums.
    Please complete your profile. The forums and the rest of www.chronofhorse.com has single sign-in, so your log in information for one will automatically work for the other. Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are the views of the individual and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Chronicle of the Horse.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breeder’s Cup 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was sooooo angry to realize that almost nothing is being broadcast on network TV or being streamed for free on a non-mobile device. It appears the only way you can stream is through their mobile app.

So my DH just dug up an old Android phone so we could stream through the app and screen mirror to our smart TV. But in all of this, I missed Four Wheel Drive’s win!!! So thrilled Pharoah got a winner!!! I hope he becomes the next Northern Dancer.
    Don't fall for a girl who fell for a horse just to be number two in her world... ~EFO

Comment

Here, the races are on the NBC Sports Network.

But when they started the program by talking about breakdowns, we switched over to RTN.tv
      www.laurienberenson.com

Comment

Originally posted by LaurieB View Post
        Here, the races are on the NBC Sports Network.

But when they started the program by talking about breakdowns, we switched over to RTN.tv
        I skipped over to the livestream of the National Horse Show until the first race, because I didn't want to hear it.

Texarkana AP has a daughter in this race.

Comment

NBC Sports is cable, though, and often not even part of basic packages. We don’t have cable.
          Don't fall for a girl who fell for a horse just to be number two in her world... ~EFO

Comment

Shared Accounts filly won. That's sweet.

Comment

Two generations of Sagamore Farm Breeders’ Cup winners right there with Sharing’s win! Glad to see their breeding program finally back up on top!

All of American Pharoah’s entrants finished on the board. That’s a fun stat.

Comment

Originally posted by Texarkana View Post
                NBC Sports is cable, though, and often not even part of basic packages. We don’t have cable.
                It's too bad that horseracing isn't popular enough to be carried by the networks. I have to depend on replays online quite often.

Comment

Two generations of Sagamore Farm Breeders’ Cup winners right there with Sharing’s win! Glad to see their breeding program finally back up on top!
                  Both of Sharing's parents won a BC race. That's pretty cool.

www.laurienberenson.com

Comment

Looks like several of the replays are up on BloodHorse Texarkana. You can see Four Wheel Drive's win. He's a handsome colt!

Comment

Who do you think will win the Juvenile?

Comment

Anyone? I don't wager and I haven't kept up with the 2yr olds.

Comment

I haven't kept up with them either. I am going with 8 rings
                          Another killer of threads

Comment

I'm hoping for Scabbard or Full Flat.

Comment

...and that's why I don't wager.

Comment

Storm the Court was a $5K yearling.

It’s always fun when horses who were once in my tax bracket win. Heck of a pinhook there.

Comment

It is so sweet that the commentator gets to interview her Dad.

Comment

The Juvenile made me laugh. It was the weakest field I've ever seen in a BC race--and the two "best" colts in the race ran up the track. I wonder if we will ever hear of those first three finishers again.
                                    www.laurienberenson.com

Comment

Storm the Court was a $5K yearling.

It’s always fun when horses who were once in my tax bracket win. Heck of a pinhook there.
                                      Why couldn't any of the four Court Visions I have owned be this successful? 🤣 And still have two of those running.
                                      What you allow is what will continue.

Comment

Originally posted by EventerAJ View Post

If Bricks and Mortar wins the Turf, he would deserve it, IMO.
                                        His connections had to have breathed a huge sigh of relief when Magical didn’t make the trip over.

Comment

Working...
                                        X