Stallion Spotlight

Fasino-12-16-07-175

Real Estate Spotlight

DSC_0001
  • Welcome to the Chronicle Forums.
    Please complete your profile. The forums and the rest of www.chronofhorse.com has single sign-in, so your log in information for one will automatically work for the other. Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are the views of the individual and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Chronicle of the Horse.

Announcement

Collapse

Forum rules and no-advertising policy

As a participant on this forum, it is your responsibility to know and follow our rules. Please read this message in its entirety.

Board Rules

2. Conversations in horse-related forums should be horse-related.3. Keep conversations productive, on topic and civil.
Discussion and disagreement are inevitable and encouraged; personal insults, diatribes and sniping comments are unproductive and unacceptable. Whether a subject is light-hearted or serious, keep posts focused on the current topic and of general interest to other participants of that thread. Utilize the private message feature or personal email where appropriate to address side topics or personal issues not related to the topic at large.

4. No advertising in the discussion forums.classifieds site and through the purchase of banner ads. The tightly monitored Giveaways forum permits free listings of genuinely free horses and items available or wanted (on a limited basis). Items offered for trade are not allowed.

Advertising Policy Specifics
When in doubt of whether something you want to post constitutes advertising, please contact a moderator privately in advance for further clarification. Refer to the following points for general guidelines:

Board members may ask for suggestions on breeding stallion recommendations. Stallion owners may reply to such queries by suggesting their own stallions, only if their horse fits the specific criteria of the original poster. Excessive promotion of a stallion by its owner or related parties is not permitted and will be addressed at the discretion of the moderators.

Members may use the forums to ask for general recommendations of trainers, barns, shippers, farriers, etc., and other members may answer those requests by suggesting themselves or their company, if their services fulfill the specific criteria of the original post. Members may not solicit other members for business if it is not in response to a direct, genuine query.

While members may ask for general opinions and suggestions on equipment, trailers, trucks, etc., they may not list the specific attributes for which they are in the market, as such posts serve as wanted ads.

5. Do not post copyrighted photographs unless you have purchased that photo and have permission to do so.

6. Respect other members.7. We have the right to reproduce statements made in the forums.
The Chronicle of the Horse may copy, quote, link to or otherwise reproduce posts, or portions of posts, in print or online for advertising or editorial purposes, if attributed to their original authors, and by posting in this forum, you hereby grant to The Chronicle of the Horse a perpetual, non-exclusive license under copyright and other rights, to do so.

8. We reserve the right to enforce and amend the rules.Terms of Service and Privacy Policy for more information.

Thanks for being a part of the COTH forums!

(Revised 5/9/18)
See more
See less

The Triple Crown Races 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That track looks nasty. Hoping for a safe run for all!

Comment

• Yes, yes, yes! Please be safe!

Comment

• Yep

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/03/s...ultPosition=13

they're all so nice and clean for the moment.
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Today I will be happier than a bird with a french fry.

Comment

• That is a very sloppy track. Hoping for safe trips for all. I have a bit of a connection to Tacitus through a former student, so I'll be pulling for him.

Comment

• ...what is this an ad for??

Comment

• Can't decide - narrowed to 5! lol
              Chills after My Old Kentucky Home as usual.
              But he thought, "This procession has got to go on." So he walked more proudly than ever, as his noblemen held high the train that wasn't there at all. H.C.Anderson

Comment

• " Born in the valley and raised in the trees......"

Come home the way you went out, Boys
                Go, Baby, Go......
                Aefvue Farms Footing Inspector

Comment

• Tacitus' pony is an absolute unit.

Comment

• Another horse that doesn’t like getting mud in his face.

Comment

• Poor Tacitus had a terrible trip, similar to his last out, but he couldn't overcome the traffic this time. Fun to see the long shot come in a strong second, though!

Comment

• Yeah, I wondered why MS swung out that way... my BP shot up for a few seconds. I was afraid somebody would go down.

Comment

• Objection
                          Go, Baby, Go......

Comment

• Who won? I can't seem to find anything.
                            "I'm a lumberjack, and I'm okay."
                            Thread killer Extraordinaire

Comment

• Maximum Security. But there’s an objection because he spooked out a couple lanes.

Comment

• Bill Mott is so not happy
                                Go, Baby, Go......

Comment

• Still no call on the winner. Been about 20 mins now.
                                  Fils Du Reverdy (Revy)- 1993 Selle Francais Gelding
                                  My equine soulmate
                                  Mischief Managed (Tully)- JC Priceless Jewel 2002 TB Gelding

Comment

• I really hope they don’t disqualify. I don’t think country house got impacted that much. Maximum Security seems like something special and I really don’t think it’s fair at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by vineyridge View Post
                                      Who won? I can't seem to find anything.
                                      Objection, not official yet.
                                      Go, Baby, Go......

Comment

• Bill Mott is being interviewed - his horse second, but, frankly, his came in from the outside, too. So he needs to be quiet. As much as I love Bill Mott.
                                        Very happy for this horse and his jockey.
                                        The best horse won, and I hope they leave it that way.
                                        But he thought, "This procession has got to go on." So he walked more proudly than ever, as his noblemen held high the train that wasn't there at all. H.C.Anderson

Comment

• I was most nervous for no. 18.

Comment

Working...
                                          X