Stallion Spotlight

0201171029b-1

Real Estate Spotlight

• Welcome to the Chronicle Forums.
    Please complete your profile. The forums and the rest of www.chronofhorse.com has single sign-in, so your log in information for one will automatically work for the other. Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are the views of the individual and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Chronicle of the Horse.

Announcement

Collapse

Forum rules and no-advertising policy

As a participant on this forum, it is your responsibility to know and follow our rules. Please read this message in its entirety.

Board Rules

2. Conversations in horse-related forums should be horse-related.3. Keep conversations productive, on topic and civil.
Discussion and disagreement are inevitable and encouraged; personal insults, diatribes and sniping comments are unproductive and unacceptable. Whether a subject is light-hearted or serious, keep posts focused on the current topic and of general interest to other participants of that thread. Utilize the private message feature or personal email where appropriate to address side topics or personal issues not related to the topic at large.

4. No advertising in the discussion forums.classifieds site and through the purchase of banner ads. The tightly monitored Giveaways forum permits free listings of genuinely free horses and items available or wanted (on a limited basis). Items offered for trade are not allowed.

Advertising Policy Specifics
When in doubt of whether something you want to post constitutes advertising, please contact a moderator privately in advance for further clarification. Refer to the following points for general guidelines:

Board members may ask for suggestions on breeding stallion recommendations. Stallion owners may reply to such queries by suggesting their own stallions, only if their horse fits the specific criteria of the original poster. Excessive promotion of a stallion by its owner or related parties is not permitted and will be addressed at the discretion of the moderators.

Members may use the forums to ask for general recommendations of trainers, barns, shippers, farriers, etc., and other members may answer those requests by suggesting themselves or their company, if their services fulfill the specific criteria of the original post. Members may not solicit other members for business if it is not in response to a direct, genuine query.

While members may ask for general opinions and suggestions on equipment, trailers, trucks, etc., they may not list the specific attributes for which they are in the market, as such posts serve as wanted ads.

5. Do not post copyrighted photographs unless you have purchased that photo and have permission to do so.

6. Respect other members.7. We have the right to reproduce statements made in the forums.
The Chronicle of the Horse may copy, quote, link to or otherwise reproduce posts, or portions of posts, in print or online for advertising or editorial purposes, if attributed to their original authors, and by posting in this forum, you hereby grant to The Chronicle of the Horse a perpetual, non-exclusive license under copyright and other rights, to do so.

8. We reserve the right to enforce and amend the rules.Terms of Service and Privacy Policy for more information.

Thanks for being a part of the COTH forums!

(Revised 5/9/18)
See more
See less

Ridesharing / trailerpooling--Anybody going my way?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a ride for small pony from State College PA to 1/2 hr outside Philadelphia if anyone can help

Comment

• Looking for transport for a 15 hand mellow gelding from Oklahoma to Los Angeles. Any help welcome. Thanks

Comment

• Looking to find a ride for a mare from Wellington to Lexington,Kentucky at the end of the month.

Comment

• I will be traveling from the DelRay Beach/Wellington Florida area to Buffalo, NY area on approx May 3, 2018. I am bringing my young Lipizzaner home from training, have room for one, possibly two well behaved horses along the direct route. References and rig info provided, myself and my trainer will be doing the driving, between the two of us, we have over 50 years of horse experience.

Comment

• Anyone going from CO to MT? Denver South to West of Billings. Halfway might also work - Sedalia to Casper?

Any thoughts appreciated. Thanks!

Comment

• Need a trailer for Savannah to Atlanta (well, a bit outside of each) early may, give or take a week each direction- no time limit

Comment

• Anyone going to the Julie Goodnight Clinic on June 2nd and 3rd in Northampton, PA? My very relaxed older gelding could use a ride! Our schedules are flexible, we are located in Glen Mills, PA. Please let me know ASAP.

Comment

• I'm looking for transportation from the Kansas City area to Raleigh, NC sometime in early-mid August. My mare is laid-back, small (15 hh), and gets along well with other horses. I would prefer a stock trailer stall, but a straight load or slant load (no mangers) would be fine too. Please send PM with potential opportunities.

Comment

• Looking for space from Tryon, NC going north to Culpeper, VA. Can meet long I-95 if that helps. Quite Fjord mare. Not specific time frame although my stallion says tomorrow would be fine. Just PM if you are going north and have space. Might as well make some money if you have room.
                    Where Norwegian Fjords Rule
                    http://www.ironwood-farm.com

Comment

• Anyone need company going to trails, schooling shows, cross country schooling, hunt events, etc etc in Northern VA? I'm trailerless but love to get my horse out of the ring whenever I can. He loads great and is very well mannered!

Comment

• Looking for ride home to Plymouth, MA from Pony Finals in Lexington. Anyone headed down and back that will have a spot on the way home?
                        Strong promoter of READING the entire post before responding.

Comment

• Wylie, Texas to Atlanta area? Anybody going? Happy to cover all gas.
                          “If you are irritated by every rub, how will your mirror be polished?”
                          ? Rumi

Comment

• Looking to get a horse a ride from Boulder, CO to Northern Virginia, or at least KY. Anyone going that way in the next 8 weeks or so?

Comment

• One WB gelding from Perrin Tx to Coatesville PA. Anyone headed that way?
                              I am on my phone 90% of the time. Please ignore typos, misplaced lower case letters, and the random word butchered by autocowreck.

Comment

• Anyone from the NJ area headed to RRP with an open slot? Last minute horse purchase would love to catch a ride!

Columbus, NJ to Lexington!
                                Brand Loyal
                                '09 Green Mountain, WY BLM Mustang "Smokey"
                                '12 Little Oywhee, NV BLM Mustang "Dollar"
                                '12 Lake Pleasant, AZ BLM Burros "Radar" & "Ping"

Comment

• Looking to send a saddle from the midwest to the west coast! I would love to send it on an existing trailer route.

Thanks!
                                  Life and times of a mediocre amateur...
                                  www.another-bay.com

Comment

• Looking to ship a horse from Camarillo, California to Southern Oregon. Cave Junction Oregon to be specific. Or close to Cave Junction and can arrange a separate pickup spot in southern Oregon.

Comment

Working...
                                    X