• Welcome to the Chronicle Forums.
    Please complete your profile. The forums and the rest of www.chronofhorse.com has single sign-in, so your log in information for one will automatically work for the other. Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are the views of the individual and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Chronicle of the Horse.

Announcement

Collapse

Forum rules and no-advertising policy

As a participant on this forum, it is your responsibility to know and follow our rules. Please read this message in its entirety.

Board Rules

1. You’re responsible for what you say.
As outlined in Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act, The Chronicle of the Horse and its affiliates, as well Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd., the developers of vBulletin, are not legally responsible for statements made in the forums.

This is a public forum viewed by a wide spectrum of people, so please be mindful of what you say and who might be reading it—details of personal disputes are likely better handled privately. While posters are legally responsible for their statements, the moderators may in their discretion remove or edit posts that violate these rules. Users have the ability to modify or delete their own messages after posting, but administrators generally will not delete posts, threads or accounts upon request.

Outright inflammatory, vulgar, harassing, malicious or otherwise inappropriate statements and criminal charges unsubstantiated by a reputable news source or legal documentation will not be tolerated and will be dealt with at the discretion of the moderators.

2. Conversations in horse-related forums should be horse-related.
The forums are a wonderful source of information and support for members of the horse community. While it’s understandably tempting to share information or search for input on other topics upon which members might have a similar level of knowledge, members must maintain the focus on horses.

3. Keep conversations productive, on topic and civil.
Discussion and disagreement are inevitable and encouraged; personal insults, diatribes and sniping comments are unproductive and unacceptable. Whether a subject is light-hearted or serious, keep posts focused on the current topic and of general interest to other participants of that thread. Utilize the private message feature or personal email where appropriate to address side topics or personal issues not related to the topic at large.

4. No advertising in the discussion forums.
Posts in the discussion forums directly or indirectly advertising horses, jobs, items or services for sale or wanted will be removed at the discretion of the moderators. Use of the private messaging feature or email addresses obtained through users’ profiles for unsolicited advertising is not permitted.

Company representatives may participate in discussions and answer questions about their products or services, or suggest their products on recent threads if they fulfill the criteria of a query. False "testimonials" provided by company affiliates posing as general consumers are not appropriate, and self-promotion of sales, ad campaigns, etc. through the discussion forums is not allowed.

Paid advertising is available on our classifieds site and through the purchase of banner ads. The tightly monitored Giveaways forum permits free listings of genuinely free horses and items available or wanted (on a limited basis). Items offered for trade are not allowed.

Advertising Policy Specifics
When in doubt of whether something you want to post constitutes advertising, please contact a moderator privately in advance for further clarification. Refer to the following points for general guidelines:

Horses – Only general discussion about the buying, leasing, selling and pricing of horses is permitted. If the post contains, or links to, the type of specific information typically found in a sales or wanted ad, and it’s related to a horse for sale, regardless of who’s selling it, it doesn’t belong in the discussion forums.

Stallions – Board members may ask for suggestions on breeding stallion recommendations. Stallion owners may reply to such queries by suggesting their own stallions, only if their horse fits the specific criteria of the original poster. Excessive promotion of a stallion by its owner or related parties is not permitted and will be addressed at the discretion of the moderators.

Services – Members may use the forums to ask for general recommendations of trainers, barns, shippers, farriers, etc., and other members may answer those requests by suggesting themselves or their company, if their services fulfill the specific criteria of the original post. Members may not solicit other members for business if it is not in response to a direct, genuine query.

Products – While members may ask for general opinions and suggestions on equipment, trailers, trucks, etc., they may not list the specific attributes for which they are in the market, as such posts serve as wanted ads.

Event Announcements – Members may post one notification of an upcoming event that may be of interest to fellow members, if the original poster does not benefit financially from the event. Such threads may not be “bumped” excessively. Premium members may post their own notices in the Event Announcements forum.

Charities/Rescues – Announcements for charitable or fundraising events can only be made for 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organizations. Special exceptions may be made, at the moderators’ discretion and direction, for board-related events or fundraising activities in extraordinary circumstances.

Occasional posts regarding horses available for adoption through IRS-registered horse rescue or placement programs are permitted in the appropriate forums, but these threads may be limited at the discretion of the moderators. Individuals may not advertise or make announcements for horses in need of rescue, placement or adoption unless the horse is available through a recognized rescue or placement agency or government-run entity or the thread fits the criteria for and is located in the Giveaways forum.

5. Do not post copyrighted photographs unless you have purchased that photo and have permission to do so.

6. Respect other members.
As members are often passionate about their beliefs and intentions can easily be misinterpreted in this type of environment, try to explore or resolve the inevitable disagreements that arise in the course of threads calmly and rationally.

If you see a post that you feel violates the rules of the board, please click the “alert” button (exclamation point inside of a triangle) in the bottom left corner of the post, which will alert ONLY the moderators to the post in question. They will then take whatever action, or no action, as deemed appropriate for the situation at their discretion. Do not air grievances regarding other posters or the moderators in the discussion forums.

Please be advised that adding another user to your “Ignore” list via your User Control Panel can be a useful tactic, which blocks posts and private messages by members whose commentary you’d rather avoid reading.

7. We have the right to reproduce statements made in the forums.
The Chronicle of the Horse may copy, quote, link to or otherwise reproduce posts, or portions of posts, in print or online for advertising or editorial purposes, if attributed to their original authors, and by posting in this forum, you hereby grant to The Chronicle of the Horse a perpetual, non-exclusive license under copyright and other rights, to do so.

8. We reserve the right to enforce and amend the rules.
The moderators may delete, edit, move or close any post or thread at any time, or refrain from doing any of the foregoing, in their discretion, and may suspend or revoke a user’s membership privileges at any time to maintain adherence to the rules and the general spirit of the forum. These rules may be amended at any time to address the current needs of the board.

Please see our full Terms of Service and Privacy Policy for more information.

Thanks for being a part of the COTH forums!

(Revised 1/26/16)
See more
See less

Everything you've wanted to know about your fellow BB posters - but were afraid to ask

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.What time is it? What are you doing? 5:05 pm. Waiting for my daughter to get out of drill team practice.

2. Nickname(s): None

3. Number of candles that appeared on your last
    birthday cake: 56

4. Pets? 10 dogs, 4 cats, around 20 horses, 6 donkeys (I'm trying to downsize)

5. How much do you love your job (scale 1-10)? around a 7

6. Swedish oxer or Swedish meatball? Neither

7. Favorite color: blue

8. Favorite food: steak, medium rare

9. Been to Africa? No but I'd like to.

10. Ever run out of toilet paper at a horse show? No

11. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? Yes

12. Croutons or bacon bits? Croutons

13. George Morris or George Clooney? Clooney, I ride western.

14. What internal organ would you sacrifice for the horse of your dreams? none. I don't have a dream horse. Any nice steady eddie trail horse will do.

15. Favorite Movie(s): True Grit, both versions

16. Favorite day of the week: Friday

17. Favorite drink: Diet coke

18. Favorite Restaurant: Texas Roadhouse. Their rolls are to die for.

19. What is under your bed? I'm scared to look.

20. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Several

21. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card? Rod's Western Wear.

22. What do you do most often when you are bored? Play on the computer

23. Most annoying thing people ask you? Can't think of anything

24. What is your favorite fragrance? Estee by Estee Lauder

25. What's currently in your CD player? Aaron Copeland's Greatest Hits
    I'm a second hand Vegan. Cows eat grass. I eat cows.

Comment

• 1.What time is it? What are you doing?
      10:13 pm. Surfing the net while SO watches some boring documentary about an asteroid that hit Sudbury, Ontario.

2. Nickname(s):
      I have had several. My dad used to call me 'chief'

birthday cake:

4. Pets?

2 dogs: Troy a min pin, and Sparta a blue heeler
      3 horses: Keira, Calisto and Cowboy

5. How much do you love your job (scale 1-10)?
      Since I'm a grad student and my project doesn't seem to be working, it's about a 3.

6. Swedish oxer or Swedish meatball?
      meatball

7. Favorite color:
      purple

8. Favorite food:
      homemade spaghetti

9. Been to Africa?
      Not yet.

10. Ever run out of toilet paper at a horse show?
      No.

11. Loved somebody so much it made you cry?
      Yes.

12. Croutons or bacon bits?
      Croutons.

13. George Morris or George Clooney?
      neither.

14. What internal organ would you sacrifice for the horse of your dreams?
      appendix, gall bladder or if the horse came with a guarantee of staying sound, a kidney

15. Favorite Movie(s):
      Forrest Gump,
      Gone With the Wind
      16. Favorite day of the week:
      Saturday. Hate Sundays

17. Favorite drink:
      Coca-cola

18. Favorite Restaurant:
      Usually any Indian restaurant.

19. What is under your bed?
      Enough blue heeler fur to make another dog.

20. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
      coughoncecough

21. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card?
      The Tack Room.

22. What do you do most often when you are bored?
      go on COTH

23. Most annoying thing people ask you?

When are you going to be done school?

24. What is your favorite fragrance?
      Hypnotic Poison by Christian Dior

25. What's currently in your CD player?
      No idea, I haven't used it in ages.

Comment

• Awwwwwwww......

I just came across this thread again. My how times have changed since then....for all of us!
        The Equine Wellness and Nutrition FB Group - Come join us!!
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/equinewellness/

Comment

• OK. I'll go. Again...

1.What time is it? What are you doing? 10:00 - about to get my 2 year old dressed.

2. Nickname(s): Kat

birthday cake: 35

4. Pets? 4 - Rabbit, Beagle, and 2 ponies

5. How much do you love your job (scale 1-10)? It depends - I'm a stay at Home Mom. LOVE being a Mom....most days, lol!

6. Swedish oxer or Swedish meatball? Both!

7. Favorite color: light blue

8. Favorite food: Pasta

9. Been to Africa? No, but my Mom goes to Dakar every year.

10. Ever run out of toilet paper at a horse show? Yup.

11. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? Yes.

12. Croutons or bacon bits? Neither.

13. George Morris or George Clooney? Um....can I choose the chef Curtis Stone?

14. What internal organ would you sacrifice for the horse of your dreams? A Kidney maybe?

15. Favorite Movie(s): I have SO many! Grump Old Men, Regarding Henry, Dave, Shawshank Redemption...

16. Favorite day of the week: All the days tend to run together...
          17. Favorite drink: Coffee!!!!!

18. Favorite Restaurant: Mama Lucia's (it's an awesome local Italian restaurant)

19. What is under your bed? A Paci, stuffed animal, and a few socks.

20. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None, but I had to cheat (on the eye test) to get it.

21. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card? I don't do credit cards, but probably a tack store!
          22. What do you do most often when you are bored? Play on my Smart Phone..but what is the bored you talk of??

23. Most annoying thing people ask you? "Are you and the kids better?" (I'm a new Widow)
          24. What is your favorite fragrance? I can't do perfume but I love Holiday scents - Spice, Pumpkin, etc. I also love rose scented candles.

25. What's currently in your CD player? LOL - I don't think I own one, and I hardly get a chance to listen to my iPod, but I love Newsboys, Casting Crowns, Mathew West, Toby Mac etc.
          The Equine Wellness and Nutrition FB Group - Come join us!!
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/equinewellness/

Comment

• .What time is it? What are you doing? its 11:02am and I should be reading for my research paper

2. Nickname(s): Bonnon

birthday cake: Last time I had a cake was on my 35th, last year

4. Pets? dog and cat both pound adoptees

5. How much do you love your job (scale 1-10)? 10 I really love working for myself

6. Swedish oxer or Swedish meatball? Proper Swedish meatballs.

7. Favorite color: Purple/green

8. Favorite food: Type of food, sushi,

9. Been to Africa? nope

10. Ever run out of toilet paper at a horse show? yup

11. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? sure have

12. Croutons or bacon bits? neither

13. George Morris or George Clooney? Clooney

14. What internal organ would you sacrifice for the horse of your dreams? I would give a kidney but dream horse would have my heart

15. Favorite Movie(s): princess bride, eternal sunshine on the spotless mind, the other guys

16. Favorite day of the week: its all good

17. Favorite drink: mineral water or coconut with aloe

18. Favorite Restaurant: sushi

19. What is under your bed? cat hair

20. How many times did you fail your driver's test? my vision test once, driving part once.

21. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card? tack shop or zappos.com

22. What do you do most often when you are bored? take the dog to the park

23. Most annoying thing people ask you? how do you say your name?

24. What is your favorite fragrance? linen ....grain, hay, leather

25. What's currently in your CD player? Ipod on shuffle...so all of my music
            www.facebook.com/doggonegoodgoodies
            http://doggonebakedgoods.com/

Comment

11:22 EST, I'm at work.

2. Nickname(s):
              None, though people love to say my full name (first and last) for some reason.

birthday cake:

4. Pets?

1 Chinese Crested Powder Puff, 1 Standard Phantom Parti Poodle, 1 Appaloosa/Saddlebred. All female.

I love my work 8/10. I love my work environment 6/10. I love my paycheck 7/10.

Meatball.

7. Favorite color:
              Teal/Turquoise

8. Favorite food:
              Does dessert count? I love Cheesecake and Red Velvet Cake. And French Toast.

9. Been to Africa?
              Nope.

No.

Yes.

Please, Bacon Bits. But I prefer real bacon bits, not the weird dried bits in the shaker can.

In what context?

I've already lost my tonsils. Where's my horse?

15. Favorite Movie(s):
              Forrest Gump,
              Lion King, Die Hard, Hocus Pocus

Saturday

17. Favorite drink:
              Coke Zero or if we're talking cocktails - Dark and Stormy

18. Favorite Restaurant:
              Right now this local med restaurant that is delicious.

Lots of dog hair tumbleweeds.

Zero

Dilliards

Makes the rounds of my favorite websites

Smile.

Cucumber Melon

Surely you mean MP3 Player of choice? Random stuff.

Comment

• I wonder what's going on with Heidi these days ...
                "One person's cowboy is another person's blooming idiot" -- katarine

Spay and neuter. Please.

Comment

11:51. Eating lunch before heading out to the barn.

2. Nickname(s):
                  Gus. Both my first name, middle name, and nickname are guy's names. Yet I'm a girl. How that happened, I have NO idea.

birthday cake:
                  17!

4. Pets?
                  Big ol' rough coated collie/black lab cross, much smaller (and more evil) strange colored cat, and a big bay horse who thinks he's a dog.

If being kind of a working student counts, then 10.

OXER. I'm a vegan wannabe.

7. Favorite color:

The rainbow. And also glitter.

8. Favorite food:

Veggie putanesca. Or super dark chocolate.

9. Been to Africa?

No.

The question should probably be, "How many times have you..."

Kind of? I mean, when my horse was sick I cried a little because he's my heart horse and you never want to see something you love be so, so sick.

Neither. Yuck.

Morris. Clooney is creepy.

I have the horse of my dreams and still have all my innards.

15. Favorite Movie(s):

500 Days of Summer, all the Bourne movies, most of the Star Wars movies, probably all the disney movies ever, Green Zone... it goes on and on.

Any day I spend at the barn!

17. Favorite drink:

Sweet tea.

18. Favorite Restaurant:

The local asian/american fusion place or PF Changs.

Dust bunnies and probably some shoes.

Passed my permit and drivers test the first time

That's tough... maybe Nordstrom.

Check COTH, take a nap, play with the critters.

Do you actually have a soul? (yes, I've been asked that by completely serious people multiple times.)

Lacoste Dream of Pink. Unfortunately it was limited edition so I'm hoarding it.

My what? Kidding, kidding. Mainly ZZ Ward, Owl City, and Katy Perry at the moment, but a little bit of everything.
                  Trying a life outside of FEI tents and hotel rooms.

Comment

• I'll go again too.

1.What time is it? What are you doing?
                    9:10 AM PST, I'm wasting time on my last day at this job!

2. Nickname(s):
                    None. Never got one.

birthday cake:

4. Pets?
                    2 dogs - a 10 year old Yelow Lab that is almost the love of my life and a 14 year old GSP that is still going strong, just a little slower.
                    2 cats- both are indoor/outdor and are pretty much American shorthair, one a cute petite tabby the other a solid black except for a white tip on her tail and a few white hairs on her belly.
                    5 horses - 2 foundation appys, a QH cross, 2 mustangs.

Job I'm leaving today - 5
                    Job I'm starting tomorrow - who knows?

Oxer

7. Favorite color:
                    Periwinkle

8. Favorite food:
                    lobster - sure they look like giant sea insects, but I love it!

9. Been to Africa?
                    No, would love to go to Egypt.

No
                    No

Croutons

It's a toss-up

Appendix

15. Favorite Movie(s):
                    Grand Canyon, Sleepless in Seattle, The Red Violin

Saturday

17. Favorite drink:
                    Red wine, but since I no longer inbibe, 1/2 ice tea 1/2 lemonade - an Arnold Palmer

18. Favorite Restaurant:
                    Brooklyn Brothers Pizza

Shoes

None

Dover

Watch TV.

"You're Jewish? I didn't know you were Jewish" What? am I supposed to announce it when I meet you? Should I wear a sign?

Fresh hay

Billy Idol's greatest hits
                    Yogurt - If you're so cultured, how come I never see you at the opera? Steven Colbert

Comment

• OK. I'll go. Again...

1.What time is it? What are you doing? 11:14am - sitting at work having a pity party while sniffling and coughing.

2. Nickname(s): Ula

birthday cake: 45
                      4. Pets? 2 - one labrador and 1 horse

5. How much do you love your job (scale 1-10)? It depends - right now it's slow so a 10

6. Swedish oxer or Swedish meatball? Both!

7. Favorite color: chocolate brown and pink

8. Favorite food: Indian

9. Been to Africa? No, but I'd like to

10. Ever run out of toilet paper at a horse show? Of course......hasn't everyone?

11. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? Yes.

12. Croutons or bacon bits? Bacon bits

13. George Morris or George Clooney? Er, can I pick Ryan Reynolds instead?

14. What internal organ would you sacrifice for the horse of your dreams? A Kidney maybe?

15. Favorite Movie(s): Close Encounters of the Third Kind; The Italian Job; Miss Congeniality

16. Favorite day of the week: Saturday unless it's our alternate Friday off!

17. Favorite drink: Diet coke and Jack Daniels

18. Favorite Restaurant: Don't have a fav......as long as I'm not cooking any restaurant is good!

19. What is under your bed? Probably my dog!

20. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Once.......I have short legs and the seat didn't go far enough forward (yes that IS the excuse I use and I'm sticking to it!)

21. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card? Tiffanys

22. What do you do most often when you are bored? Lounge on my couch watching tv

23. Most annoying thing people ask you? "How often do you race your horse"

24. What is your favorite fragrance? Tease by Victorias Secret.

25. What's currently in your CD player? CD Player? .
                      Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

Comment

• 1.What time is it? What are you doing? 2:25p, working (sort of)

2. Nickname(s): Rai

birthday cake: 34 (including the one for good luck)

4. Pets? two labs, one qh mare

5. How much do you love your job (scale 1-10)? 9, I am truly lucky.

6. Swedish oxer or Swedish meatball? meatball

7. Favorite color: purple

8. Favorite food: sushi

9. Been to Africa? Actually, yes, on a safari to Kenya

10. Ever run out of toilet paper at a horse show? Nope

13. George Morris or George Clooney? Clooney.

14. What internal organ would you sacrifice for the horse of your dreams? I already own her <3

15. Favorite Movie(s): comedies

16. Favorite day of the week: Saturday

17. Favorite drink: Pinot Noir

18. Favorite Restaurant: RSVP

19. What is under your bed? Nothing

20. How many times did you fail your driver's test? 0

21. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card? Chicks Saddlery

22. What do you do most often when you are bored? Surf the web

23. Most annoying thing people ask you? Not sure

24. What is your favorite fragrance? Anything fruity

25. What's currently in your CD player? No clue
                        Mom to Amica - 2007 Perlino Buckskin Mare
                        Vice President, SBF Animal Rescue, Inc - Farm animal rescue in Harwinton, CT

Comment

3:33 pm est... Sitting by the fire wasting time on this.

2. Nickname(s):
                          None

birthday cake:
                          Four. I got stiffed.

4. Pets?

1 ancient chinchilla, 1 Shiba Inu, 1 Paso Fino, 1 betta fish, assorted tropical fish

I'm on disability right now, but I'd say it was a 6 when I left.

Oxer

7. Favorite color:
                          Purple

8. Favorite food:
                          Red velvet cupcakes, spaetzle, German red cabbage, popovers, prime rib

9. Been to Africa?
                          No

Never! I come prepared. I used to bring toilet paper rolls to college parties and traded it for better beer. Sometimes I was just nice and gave it away - I made a lot of friends.

Yes.

Bacon

Hmmm... Aren't they both gay? I don't think they'd be into me. I'll take Jenson Ackles instead.

I'll trade 2 ovaries.

15. Favorite Movie(s):
                          Evil Dead, Full Metal Jacket, and Enchanted (I can't believe I admitted that.)

Saturday

17. Favorite drink:
                          Tea

18. Favorite Restaurant:
                          A local place

I checked... it's the dog.

Zero

Dover

I play video games.

Why don't you have children?

Can it be food? Thanksgiving - that's a smell right?

The Halo 4 soundtrack
                          You are what you dare.

Comment

2:55 CST Putting off storyboarding a huge project

2. Nickname(s):
                            Kat

birthday cake:
                            I have no clue

4. Pets?

1 english setter, 1 donkey, 3 cats, 3 horses

neither

7. Favorite color:
                            purple

8. Favorite food:
                            shrimp, thai, dry rub ribs, potato salad

9. Been to Africa?
                            No

Never! I come prepared.

Yes.

Bacon

by George I think you've got it. Clooney.

I'll trade 2 ovaries.

15. Favorite Movie(s):
                            Princess Bride, North by Northwest, Into the West

Saturday

17. Favorite drink:
                            Lemonade. Preferably with Stoli.

18. Favorite Restaurant:
                            Lots- but what first came to mind was Banakeet Cafe on Tortola.

cat toys and some socks I'm sure.

one

Talbots

read

Can I ride your horse?

Fresh hay and leather

the Police and some Peter Tosh, the Stone.

Comment

2:20, doing homework (read: procrastinating)
                              2. Nickname(s):
                              Tennessee,
                              birthday cake:

4. Pets?
                              Dog-Gretchen

Bakery packaging and shipping-7
                              Helping out my mom with her business-4
                              And I have an interview for a 'real' job today!

Oxer!
                              7. Favorite color:
                              Blue
                              8. Favorite food:
                              Boudin bread

9. Been to Africa?
                              My mom has-Uganda
                              No...
                              Yes!
                              Crutons
                              Morris
                              Kindey, appendix...
                              15. Favorite Movie(s):
                              No clue.
                              Friday-horses and no chores or homework
                              17. Favorite drink:
                              Tap water from the kitchen sink
                              18. Favorite Restaurant:
                              Local pizza place
                              Ariat box with outgrown clothes, sewing bins (4x) and a suitcase-all covered with a bedskirt
                              Next week-hope I pass!
                              Smartpak!
                              Sew
                              About a surgery I had: "And are you okay now?"
                              Dryer smell
                              My mom's music

Comment

6:23, a bunch of nothing at work
                                2. Nickname(s):
                                None
                                birthday cake:
                                4. Pets?
                                Dog-Amani (Ridgeback x)
                                Inutero Knabstrup foal-? av Drömmarna
                                Duke Energy-8
                                I would love to be in shape enough to jump an Oxer!
                                7. Favorite color:
                                Blue
                                8. Favorite food:
                                Fried Garlic Dugenous Crab made by my SO cousin. MMMMMMM
                                9. Been to Africa?
                                no
                                Not that I remember
                                Yes!
                                Crutons
                                It really depends on what they would be doing for me :disillusionment
                                Which one would you like?
                                15. Favorite Movie(s):
                                I really liked Brave. Can't think of any others right now
                                Sat night end of my 70h work week
                                17. Favorite drink:
                                Water out of the despenser on the fridge
                                18. Favorite Restaurant:
                                Carrabbas
                                A bunch of crap
                                None
                                Audi !
                                Sleep
                                Will you loan me money
                                This crap I AM ADDICTED TO IT!!
                                The fresh beat band (for my kids)[/QUOTE]
                                Draumr Hesta Farm
                                "Wenn Du denkst es geht nicht mehr, kommt von irgendwo ein kleines Licht daher"
                                Member of the COTH Ignorant Disrepectful F-bombs!*- 2Dogs Farm

Comment

• 1.What time is it? What are you doing? 6:49 pm... I'm on COTH and watching Hart of Dixie and deciding what to have for dinner.

2. Nickname(s): None (Except maybe ones students have given me without my knowledge!)

birthday cake: 23

4. Pets? Esme, my cat. Kore and Irish, my horses.

5. How much do you love your job (scale 1-10)? My job is about a 9. My staff that I work with is a 10.

6. Swedish oxer or Swedish meatball? Meatball.

7. Favorite color: Purple and pink and blue.

8. Favorite food: Too hard to decide... Love me some chocolate though.

9. Been to Africa? Nope, would love to though.

10. Ever run out of toilet paper at a horse show? Nope

13. George Morris or George Clooney? How can you choose?! Probably Clooney though... Or can we put Morris in Clooney's body but he only has his GM personality when teaching...

14. What internal organ would you sacrifice for the horse of your dreams? Probably none. They're too valuable...

15. Favorite Movie(s): Boondock Saints. Muppets Christmas Carol.

16. Favorite day of the week: Saturday and Sunday

17. Favorite drink: Dr. Pepper

18. Favorite Restaurant: Too hard. Love BJ's though.

19. What is under your bed? Not much. Suitcase.

20. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None! WOOHOO!

21. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card? Depends on what their selections is like. Probably New York and Company or Loft or Target.

22. What do you do most often when you are bored? Go online. Call family and friends.

23. Most annoying thing people ask you? When my kids ask me, "You drive all the way from Columbus?!" No, I walk... and when people ask, "Wow, why'd you go into teaching? It was for the summers off wasn't it?" Yup, that's totally why I teach!

24. What is your favorite fragrance? Anything from bath and body

25. What's currently in your CD player? Nothing but last played on my ipod was Glee.
                                  No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle. ~Winston Churchill
                                  For Hope, For Strength, For Life-Delta Gamma
                                  www.etsy.com/shop/joiedevivrecrafts Custom Wreaths and Other Decorations

Comment

• 1.What time is it? What are you doing? 2:45 Supposed to be working; on COTH instead .

2. Nickname(s): Don't have one.

birthday cake: 28

4. Pets? 2 medium old dogs, 1 small youngish dog, 1 graceful cat, 1 doofus cat, not including the livestock.

5. How much do you love your job (scale 1-10)? 8

6. Swedish oxer or Swedish meatball? both

7. Favorite color: navy blue, and glitter

8. Favorite food: sushi

9. Been to Africa? someday, but not yet

10. Ever run out of toilet paper at a horse show? nope... used to board at a barn where there was a tp thief, carry my own now

11. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? yes

12. Croutons or bacon bits? both

13. George Morris or George Clooney? Morris

14. What internal organ would you sacrifice for the horse of your dreams? part of my (very well used) liver, a kidney, an ovary or two, one mint condition uterus

15. Favorite Movie(s): SuperTroopers, Hot Fuzz

16. Favorite day of the week: whatever day I have off

17. Favorite drink: tea, beer

18. Favorite Restaurant: Jung's Mongolian Grill

19. What is under your bed? dust bunnies and an attack cat

20. How many times did you fail your driver's test? none

21. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card? smartpak

22. What do you do most often when you are bored? visit COTH

23. Most annoying thing people ask you? Are you a student? (I look very young for my age and live in a college town)

24. What is your favorite fragrance? vanilla

25. What's currently in your CD player? The Black Keys
                                    It is only through labor and painful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage, that we move on to better things.
                                    Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

It's 3:24 and I'm in study hall at school... Nothing to do.
                                      2. Nickname(s):
                                      bb, surz, suzarah, munching, ponygirl, awks, zucz
                                      birthday cake:
                                      15, and one to grow on
                                      4. Pets?
                                      Three wonderful ponies(horses, but they're all ponies in my books), and 5 cats.
                                      I'm a student, so -10.

meatball. Because who would pick a terrifying jump over food?

7. Favorite color:
                                      I like lavender

8. Favorite food:
                                      I really really really like celery.

9. Been to Africa?
                                      nope.

Nope.

......jensen ackles.....
                                      Croutons from panera, bacon bits anywhere else

GM. DUH.

any.

15. Favorite Movie(s):
                                      My all time favorite movie(s) is the Lord of the Rings trilogy. I could watch it over and over. I love Thor and the Avengers, also Iron Man 1 and 2. I love Interview with the Vampire, The Fall, The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus, Inception, Mean Girls, all the Harry Potters, and Fantastic Mr. Fox for movies.

Saturday

17. Favorite drink:
                                      water.

18. Favorite Restaurant:
                                      Lenny's Sub Shop because I'm obsessed with their hot pepper relish

probably a cat.

I pass the first time.

Smartpak. DUH.

What is bored? is that what other people get when they're not dealing with 10000000 AP classes?

If my hair is naturally this curly. (YES.)

Daisy by Marc Jacobs

Gangnam Style all the way.
                                      Mendokuse

Comment

• I'll go again!

1.What time is it? What are you doing?
                                        9:25 p.m. (Central time). I'm sitting on COTH, playing Riding Club Championships, and looking through physics notes.

2. Nickname(s):
                                        It depends on who is talking to me. Most people call me Emily or Em, but I also respond to Pope, E-Pope, 109, Westchester, and some others.

birthday cake:
                                        I didn't have a cake, but if I had, there would have been 21.

4. Pets?
                                        A black cat named Felix.

I'm a student at the moment, so...

I'm not sure I've had a Swedish meatball. Is it different from a regular meatball?

7. Favorite color:
                                        Dark green.

8. Favorite food:
                                        I love food. I can't pick a favorite. I LOVE food. Really.

9. Been to Africa?
                                        Not yet.

I don't bring my own.

I'm not sure what to think of this question. I've loved someone(s) so much that leaving them made me cry, or their leaving made me cry. I've loved someone so much that I cried out of happiness when he asked me a particular question. But I've never just randomly thought "gosh, I love this person" and started bawling.

Actually, I'm not super keen on either. I like bacon, though.

I have respect for both of them, but neither one is perfect.

I have the horse of my dreams and still retain all of my internal organs

15. Favorite Movie(s):
                                        There are so many! I'm a movie hoarder. I'll always love "My Cousin Vinny."

Saturday!

17. Favorite drink:
                                        Alcoholic or non-alcoholic? Non-alcoholic: apple juice or half and half (don't judge me). Alcoholic: buttershots or Coke & Amaretto.

18. Favorite Restaurant:
                                        Lake Elmo Inn in Lake Elmo, MN.

My bed sits on a box spring on the floor. There is no frame at the moment.

Once, but to be fair, it wasn't my fault. I slammed on the brakes to avoid getting hit by someone who ran a red light and I failed for abrupt braking.

Hmm.. this is a tough one because I have a hard time finding clothes that fit. I'd probably spend all of my money on stuff for my horse or stuff for other people (I love buying gifts for people!).

Read or play on my computer.

Right now, questions about where I want to go to vet school, just because I'm stressing out about it so much! Generally, there isn't one question that annoys me, but if I have to repeat myself 20 times because the asker isn't listening to what I'm saying, I get irritated.

I'm a little sad to admit it, but one of the Playboy fragrances, it smells so good!

I don't have a CD player, but my iTunes playlist includes everything from country to Owl City to classical music.

Random fact: Fellow COTHer "Royal Prestige" is my roommate and has been for the past 4 years. We didn't know each other at all before starting college and ended up being best friends, which is a good thing because we're both a little quirky!
                                        http://www.youtube.com/user/supershorty628
                                        Proudly blogging for The Chronicle of the Horse!

Comment

• 1.What time is it? What are you doing? 10:32, playing on the computor
                                          2. Nickname(s): janny bunny
                                          3. Number of candles that appeared on your lastbirthday cake: haven't had a birthday cake in forever
                                          4. Pets? 2 cats
                                          5. How much do you love your job (scale 1-10)?1,so done with working
                                          6. Swedish oxer or Swedish meatball?oxer
                                          7. Favorite color: green
                                          8. Favorite food:steak
                                          9. Been to Africa? nope, but would love to
                                          10. Ever run out of toilet paper at a horse show?doesn't everyone
                                          11. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? human no, horse yes
                                          12. Croutons or bacon bits? bacon bits ir bacon flavoured croutons
                                          13. George Morris or George Clooney?George Clooney
                                          14. What internal organ would you sacrifice for the horse of your dreams?none, that horse has been gone for a year
                                          15. Favorite Movie(s): Lord of the Rings, Trilogy
                                          16. Favorite day of the week: friday
                                          17. Favorite drink: water or a Spanish Coffee
                                          18. Favorite Restaurant: there isn't great ones around here
                                          19. What is under your bed? dust bunnies
                                          20. How many times did you fail your driver's test? 0
                                          21. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card? not one
                                          22. What do you do most often when you are bored? read/play on computor
                                          23. Most annoying thing people ask you? nothing really
                                          24. What is your favorite fragrance? White Diamonds
                                          25. What's currently in your CD player?Matt Cardle, Amazing CD[This message was edited by Heidi on Apr. 26, 2002 at 11:23 AM.]
                                          www.tayvalleyfarm.com
                                          My other home.

Comment

Working...
                                          X