Sport Horse Spotlight

IMG_6002

Sale Spotlight

• Welcome to the Chronicle Forums.
    Please complete your profile. The forums and the rest of www.chronofhorse.com has single sign-in, so your log in information for one will automatically work for the other. Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are the views of the individual and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Chronicle of the Horse.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm "inked"!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm "inked"!

Finally got the horse tattoo I'd been thinking about for several years. Do not ask me to post a picture, I don't have the technology. It's on my left shoulder and looks just like the logo for "The Red Mare"(without the wording) I asked their permission first.

Hurt like a mother. Yes I was sober.

Is this the logo you adapted?

I want a horse tattoo in this style (different pose) for my memorial tattoo of Idjit.

Comment

Watch out, they're addicting! I have a few ... One being a back piece of a horse in full gallop stride across my back.

I did it as a sketch rather than a typical tattoo style and its a piece of art.

Love them...
      Posted with my Android smartphone.

Comment

• Original Poster

apcohrs

Yes, that's the horse I used.

I think this one will be the one and only I ever get. It was quite painful, lots of shading.

Comment

I've got that same logo on my right forearm. I know at least one other member here who has it as well. It's too pretty not to be a tattoo.
          "Is it ignorance or apathy? Hey, I don't know and I don't care." ~Jimmy Buffett

Comment

I love that logo. Grats!
            I won't be getting a tattoo. I've had enough needles in me over the past two years.
            You are what you dare.

Comment

Working...
            X