Sport Horse Spotlight

Sandro Hit Standa Eylers

Real Estate Spotlight

Sale Spotlight

• Welcome to the Chronicle Forums.
    Please complete your profile. The forums and the rest of www.chronofhorse.com has single sign-in, so your log in information for one will automatically work for the other. Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are the views of the individual and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Chronicle of the Horse.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just Moved to Nashville!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Moved to Nashville!

Hello!

I am a 22 year-old college grad who just moved to Nashville for a job in financial services. I absolutely LOVE it here! I moved here from New England so this place is totally different from what I am used to, but the people, city and weather are great! I am looking to get back into riding and would love some suggestions on good barns to try. I have ridden hunter/jumper for most of my life, but am open to other things too! I just want to have horses back in my life! I am not looking to buy a horse, just riding a few days a week for now. I have been riding my whole life, did A shows as a teenager, and rode in college. If you need someone to ride your horse once in a while if you are too busy I would consider that too!

Thank you so much!

YAY!! Have fun!

Comment

Working...
    X