Sport Horse Spotlight

Fasino-12-16-07-175

Sale Spotlight

• Welcome to the Chronicle Forums.
    Please complete your profile. The forums and the rest of www.chronofhorse.com has single sign-in, so your log in information for one will automatically work for the other. Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are the views of the individual and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Chronicle of the Horse.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Know you are having a bad day when...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Know you are having a bad day when...

you have ridden two horses, walked around Lowe's for 45 minutes, and then completed your grocery shopping at WalMart before you notice that you have put your breeches on backwards.

^Like^

Comment

I heard a neigh. Oh, such a brisk and melodious neigh as that was! My very heart leaped with delight at the sound. --Nathaniel Hawthorne

Comment

You win.

Comment

Excellent!

Similarly, I ran 3 mi., then taught 4 lessons, all the while hiking up the hiney of my running tights. Only in the produce aisle of the grocery store did I realize my tights were on backwards D'oh!

Comment

winner!!!!!!!!!!
            "You can't really debate with someone who has a prescient invisible friend"
            carolprudm

Comment

Can't beat that LOL
              "He's not even a good pathological liar." Mara

"You're just a very desperate troll, and not even a good one. You're like middle-school troll at best. Like a goblin, not even a troll." et_fig

Comment

I hope they weren't full seats!

Comment

You do win!
                  www.Somermistfarm.com
                  Quality Hunter Ponies

Comment

• Original Poster

Oh... come on guys! Please don't let me be the winner! I was truly hoping someone would one-up me so I don't feel so alone in my ridiculousness!

Comment

How is that even possible?! Did you zip them up the back? My backside will NOT fit into the front side of my breeches.
                      I have a Fjord! Life With Oden

Comment

Weren't you just making a fashion statement?

Comment

• Original Poster

They were my ancient pull-on Devon-aire X wear Hipster knee patch breeches..

I was clearly quite distracted by all the things I had to accomplish today! Either that or my brain has finally left my body :-(

Comment

Made me laugh out loud...too funny!

Comment

This made my day!

Comment

You win.

BUT, Saturday morning I put on my favorite jeans, my boots with spurs, ran out to the barn to feed ponies, went to the arena, rode in a lesson, went to the grocery store, stopped for coffee, and only when I got home to take my boots off did I realize that I had my jeans cuffed up like clam diggers.

I wonder if everyone thought I was showing off my red cowboy boots or my jangly spurs?!?!

Comment

But isn't that why we love horses? They could care less about that stuff....
                                  She who cares the least wins.....

Comment

Hehehehe whats your hair color?? (Ima blonde i can say it!)
                                    Sounds like something i would do!
                                    Nothing better than an OTTB.... Just Plan Partners,Penny, you have stolen my heart<3

http://secondchancethoroughbreds.org

Comment

Well, I dunno if this tops OP but I got to work on Tuesday and was at the office a while before I realized I had failed to zip up my pants . . . . .
                                      What's wrong with you?? Your cheese done slid off its cracker?!?!

Comment

I had to take a horse to Michigan State University for a colic last year - we were there for a couple of hours after I had been in the barn teaching and riding all day. When I got home DH started laughing at me and pointed out that my breeches were on backwards They were pull-on schoolers with no faux-fly but still...you woulda thunk I woulda noticed...I now wonder what all the docs at MSU think of me as a trainer/BO since I can't even put my pants on right.

Last summer on a VERY hot day (read: eyeball-melting heat) I rode a horse and then had to run to town to the grocery store (I live in a VERY small town.) I rode in just my sports bra - it was HOT after all. I get out of the car and walk towards the store and was just about in the door when I realized I still had nothing on except my tall boots, breeches, and sports bra. Thankfully, I realized that perhaps I should run back to the car and get a shirt before going back into the store to buy my toilet paper and Corona

Comment

Working...
                                        X