Sport Horse Spotlight

8ISF-5732

Real Estate Spotlight

97 Spring Lane (1)

Sale Spotlight

• Welcome to the Chronicle Forums.
    Please complete your profile. The forums and the rest of www.chronofhorse.com has single sign-in, so your log in information for one will automatically work for the other. Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are the views of the individual and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Chronicle of the Horse.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

He Is Gone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So very sorry for your loss.
    Yo/Yousolong April 23rd, 1985- April 15th, 2014

http://notesfromadogwalker.com/2012/...m-a-sanctuary/

Comment

Godspeed Noodle. Peace to the human you leave behind.
      "Concern for animals is a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher Stowe 1811-1896

Ponies are cool!

Comment

So sorry for your loss. One of the hardest decisions we have to make as a horse owner. Hugs.

Comment

It's a very hard decision to make even when it's the right decision to make. I'm sure you have wonderful memories of him to help you through the loss.
          "The formula 'Two and two make five' is not without its attractions." --Dostoevsky

Comment

((((More hugs))))

I always get teary-eyed reading these posts because it is such a stark reminder of what the future holds.

Julie Goodnight has a wonderful article on her website after losing her horse when he collapsed in the arena. Click on Academy, then Free Articles. It's called Dealing with the Death of a Horse.

Tussman's law: Nothing is as inevitable as a mistake whose time has come.

"Providence sometimes takes care of idiots." Agnes Morley Cleaveland, No Life for a Lady, 1977.

Comment

I'm so sorry. I lost my old guy last year and it's heart breaking.

Comment

Godspeed, good horse. May you run free and young among the stars.

My deepest condolences, Sheila. It's the last, best gift we can give our beloved companions, but oh how it hurts when that whinny is finally stilled.
                Homeopathy claims water can cure you since it once held medicine. That's like saying you can get sustenance from an empty plate because it once held food.

Comment

So very sorry for your loss of sweet Noodle. He was a lovely boy. Jingles and hugs to you.

Comment

What a beautiful boy he was. Hugs to you. So sorry for your loss.

Comment

So sorry for your loss. Huge hugs!
                      Lovebug "Bugs" 2006-2019

Comment

Working...
                      X