Stallion Spotlight

Zucchero Gold - Wandres, Frederic - 838-BC18_REU2723-foto_reumann

Real Estate Spotlight

IMG_0213
  • Welcome to the Chronicle Forums.
    Please complete your profile. The forums and the rest of www.chronofhorse.com has single sign-in, so your log in information for one will automatically work for the other. Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are the views of the individual and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Chronicle of the Horse.

Announcement

Collapse

Forum rules and no-advertising policy

As a participant on this forum, it is your responsibility to know and follow our rules. Please read this message in its entirety.

Board Rules

1. You�re responsible for what you say.
As outlined in Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act, The Chronicle of the Horse and its affiliates, as well Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd., the developers of vBulletin, are not legally responsible for statements made in the Forums.

This is a public forum viewed by a wide spectrum of people, so please be mindful of what you say and who might be reading it�details of personal disputes may be better handled privately. While posters are legally responsible for their statements, the moderators may in their discretion remove or edit posts, though are not legally obligated to do so, regardless of content.

Users have the ability to modify or delete their own messages after posting. Moderators generally will not delete posts, threads or accounts unless they have been alerted and have determined that a post, thread or user has violated the Forums� policies. Moderators do not regularly independently monitor the Forums for such violations.

Profanity, outright vulgarity, blatant personal insults or otherwise inappropriate statements will not be tolerated and will be dealt with at the discretion of the moderators.

Users may provide their positive or negative experiences with or opinions of companies, products, individuals, etc.; however, accounts involving allegations of criminal behavior against named individuals or companies MUST be first-hand accounts and may NOT be made anonymously.

If a situation has been reported upon by a reputable news source or addressed by law enforcement or the legal system it is open for discussion, but if an individual wants to make their own claims of criminal behavior against a named party in the course of that discussion, they too must identify themselves by first and last name and the account must be first-person.

Criminal allegations that do not satisfy these requirements, when brought to our attention, may be removed pending satisfaction of these criteria, and we reserve the right to err on the side of caution when making these determinations.

Credible threats of suicide will be reported to the police along with identifying user information at our disposal, in addition to referring the user to suicide helpline resources such as 1-800-SUICIDE or 1-800-273-TALK.

2. Conversations in horse-related forums should be horse-related.
The forums are a wonderful source of information and support for members of the horse community. While it�s understandably tempting to share information or search for input on other topics upon which members might have a similar level of knowledge, members must maintain the focus on horses.

3. Keep conversations productive, on topic and civil.
Discussion and disagreement are inevitable and encouraged; personal insults, diatribes and sniping comments are unproductive and unacceptable. Whether a subject is light-hearted or serious, keep posts focused on the current topic and of general interest to other participants of that thread. Utilize the private message feature or personal email where appropriate to address side topics or personal issues not related to the topic at large.

4. No advertising in the discussion forums.
Posts in the discussion forums directly or indirectly advertising horses, jobs, items or services for sale or wanted will be removed at the discretion of the moderators. Use of the private messaging feature or email addresses obtained through users� profiles for unsolicited advertising is not permitted.

Company representatives may participate in discussions and answer questions about their products or services, or suggest their products on recent threads if they fulfill the criteria of a query. False "testimonials" provided by company affiliates posing as general consumers are not appropriate, and self-promotion of sales, ad campaigns, etc. through the discussion forums is not allowed.

Paid advertising is available on our classifieds site and through the purchase of banner ads. The tightly monitored Giveaways forum permits free listings of genuinely free horses and items available or wanted (on a limited basis). Items offered for trade are not allowed.

Advertising Policy Specifics
When in doubt of whether something you want to post constitutes advertising, please contact a moderator privately in advance for further clarification. Refer to the following points for general guidelines:

Horses � Only general discussion about the buying, leasing, selling and pricing of horses is permitted. If the post contains, or links to, the type of specific information typically found in a sales or wanted ad, and it�s related to a horse for sale, regardless of who�s selling it, it doesn�t belong in the discussion forums.

Stallions � Board members may ask for suggestions on breeding stallion recommendations. Stallion owners may reply to such queries by suggesting their own stallions, only if their horse fits the specific criteria of the original poster. Excessive promotion of a stallion by its owner or related parties is not permitted and will be addressed at the discretion of the moderators.

Services � Members may use the forums to ask for general recommendations of trainers, barns, shippers, farriers, etc., and other members may answer those requests by suggesting themselves or their company, if their services fulfill the specific criteria of the original post. Members may not solicit other members for business if it is not in response to a direct, genuine query.

Products � While members may ask for general opinions and suggestions on equipment, trailers, trucks, etc., they may not list the specific attributes for which they are in the market, as such posts serve as wanted ads.

Event Announcements � Members may post one notification of an upcoming event that may be of interest to fellow members, if the original poster does not benefit financially from the event. Such threads may not be �bumped� excessively. Premium members may post their own notices in the Event Announcements forum.

Charities/Rescues � Announcements for charitable or fundraising events can only be made for 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organizations. Special exceptions may be made, at the moderators� discretion and direction, for board-related events or fundraising activities in extraordinary circumstances.

Occasional posts regarding horses available for adoption through IRS-registered horse rescue or placement programs are permitted in the appropriate forums, but these threads may be limited at the discretion of the moderators. Individuals may not advertise or make announcements for horses in need of rescue, placement or adoption unless the horse is available through a recognized rescue or placement agency or government-run entity or the thread fits the criteria for and is located in the Giveaways forum.

5. Do not post copyrighted photographs unless you have purchased that photo and have permission to do so.

6. Respect other members.
As members are often passionate about their beliefs and intentions can easily be misinterpreted in this type of environment, try to explore or resolve the inevitable disagreements that arise in the course of threads calmly and rationally.

If you see a post that you feel violates the rules of the board, please click the �alert� button (exclamation point inside of a triangle) in the bottom left corner of the post, which will alert ONLY the moderators to the post in question. They will then take whatever action, or no action, as deemed appropriate for the situation at their discretion. Do not air grievances regarding other posters or the moderators in the discussion forums.

Please be advised that adding another user to your �Ignore� list via your User Control Panel can be a useful tactic, which blocks posts and private messages by members whose commentary you�d rather avoid reading.

7. We have the right to reproduce statements made in the forums.
The Chronicle of the Horse may copy, quote, link to or otherwise reproduce posts, or portions of posts, in print or online for advertising or editorial purposes, if attributed to their original authors, and by posting in this forum, you hereby grant to The Chronicle of the Horse a perpetual, non-exclusive license under copyright and other rights, to do so.

8. We reserve the right to enforce and amend the rules.
The moderators may delete, edit, move or close any post or thread at any time, or refrain from doing any of the foregoing, in their discretion, and may suspend or revoke a user�s membership privileges at any time to maintain adherence to the rules and the general spirit of the forum. These rules may be amended at any time to address the current needs of the board.

Please see our full Terms of Service and Privacy Policy for more information.

Thanks for being a part of the COTH forums!

(Revised 5/9/18)
See more
See less

Can we start a support thread for those that have lost their horses (or other pets)?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we start a support thread for those that have lost their horses (or other pets)?

I really need some hugs today and have no issues with shamelessly asking for virtual ones.

I had to put my horse down two weeks ago today. He was thirteen and in a word perfect, except the huge mass of squamous cell carcinoma. He went in to NC State vet school to have the mass removed but a CT was recommended while under anesthesia just before the operation. The vet called just before and then after the CT as planned. What was not planned was the news that the tumor had spread through his jaw, cranial cavity and lymph nodes. I had her wake him up so I could say goodbye and let him go in peace.

One option I was given for postmortem was an autopsy and cadaver donation, which I chose as his case was pretty rare. Along with that choice I was also allowed to receive all findings from the autopsy. Today I received the necropsy report and it was far worse than the initial findings. The cancer had compromised his cerebrum, cerebellum, obliterated a lymph node and compromised a good chunk of his jaw. The craziest part of the whole thing was how he acted totally normal right up until we left the day before his surgery. I knew the lesion that I could see and medicate on his eye bothered him but otherwise he was full of life. He did also have some vision loss due to the size of the tumor but other than that he was completely normal. Our last ride all he wanted to do was canter out on the trail (his favorite thing).

I only had him for 5 years but in those 5 years he spoke to my heart and soul. He came to me through one of my best friends via her dad (a farrier) from an abusive home. They got him to work with him as he was very green at eight but still a sweet horse. I saw one picture of him and knew he had to be mine. He was my first horse and taught me more than anything ever will about so many things. Our first year was rough and he was totally shut down, uninterested in anything. He was never mean or aggressive a single time in our five short years together. He quickly settled down and began to trust me with regular work and I truly feel he loved me.

He had such a joker personality and really loved his forehead scratches. He was a giant puppy and would come when called or follow me all around the barn with his lead line over his shoulder. Everyone at the barn loved him and always said what a good horse he was. None of this however could defeat cancer.

The one comfort I do have is he was in perfect condition, happy and full of life to the day he crossed that bridge. He will never know the pains of old age. His body will never degrade from arthritis or other old horse ailments. He will never know a day when he goes down and struggles to get back up or cease to be able to run full speed through the pasture, for this I am happy. He went out the strong and brave horse he is and that is all he will ever be to me. Still losing him sucks and today hurts. I don't for a second think I made the wrong decision in sending him over that bridge and would do it all over again a thousand times if I had to. I just wish I didn't have to.

Thank you all for reading that, it feels good to get it off my chest. I know others have had to say goodbye to their loves recently or ever and it hurts. Feel free to share your stories so we can all hugs it out and cry together or whatever is needed to make you feel a little better.
    Lovebug "Bugs" 2006-2019

Thank you for that sad but beautiful story Bugs's Mom. So very sorry for the loss of your precious horse . He does sound just like you describe him .. perfect! And a character!

He surely had the best last five years with you that he could have wished for - what a gift.

A support thread is a great idea. It seems so many on here now are going through this. HUGS
    Last edited by ohmyheck; Oct. 9, 2019, 05:08 PM.
    One touch of nature makes the whole world kin.
    William Shakespeare

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss! And I really do commend you for donating his body - hopefully it will help further the research and maybe lead to a cure at some point. You absolutely did the right thing to let him go when you did.

I've lost five this year (BTW, 2019, I am DONE). My 11-year old Lab mix Doofus had several issues, including megaesophagus, and then a stroke rendered him completely unable to recognize me or his home. My 31-year old Arab mare Deuce lost her battle with colic. The one that ripped me apart was losing my ginger kitty Minion to FIV, just days away from an appointment to have his teeth removed and hopefully get him over the mouth sores that kept him from eating - he simply gave up, and I think the abscesses were far worse than we knew. One of Minion's brothers disappeared three weeks ago, and just last week I lost my kitty Angel, who I'd raised since she was about 3 weeks old, to a heart tumor of all things.

2019, I AM DONE. You cannot have any more of my animals.

Comment

• Original Poster

Originally posted by ohmyheck View Post
        Thank you for that beautiful story Bugs's Mom. So very sorry for the loss of your precious horse . He does sound just like you describe him .. perfect! And a character!

He surely had the best last five years with you that he could have wished for - what a gift.

A support thread is a great idea. It seems so many on here now are going through this. HUGS
        He was a total goof but seriously the sweetest boy. Thank you!
        Lovebug "Bugs" 2006-2019

Comment

• Original Poster

Originally posted by Alex and Bodie's Mom View Post
          I'm so sorry for your loss! And I really do commend you for donating his body - hopefully it will help further the research and maybe lead to a cure at some point. You absolutely did the right thing to let him go when you did.

I've lost five this year (BTW, 2019, I am DONE). My 11-year old Lab mix Doofus had several issues, including megaesophagus, and then a stroke rendered him completely unable to recognize me or his home. My 31-year old Arab mare Deuce lost her battle with colic. The one that ripped me apart was losing my ginger kitty Minion to FIV, just days away from an appointment to have his teeth removed and hopefully get him over the mouth sores that kept him from eating - he simply gave up, and I think the abscesses were far worse than we knew. One of Minion's brothers disappeared three weeks ago, and just last week I lost my kitty Angel, who I'd raised since she was about 3 weeks old, to a heart tumor of all things.

2019, I AM DONE. You cannot have any more of my animals.
          I am so sorry for your loss. I cannot begin to imagine what it must feel like to lose so much so quickly.

2019 needs to depart and ASAP so 2020 be so much better.

HUGS
          Lovebug "Bugs" 2006-2019

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss Bug's Mom. Very sad. You definitely did the right thing, though a most difficult thing to go through.

Alex and Bodie's Mom, I am so sorry for you, too! Gosh I hate when they all leave close together. My last year was bad, too. In 12 months time I lost my beloved cat, Gracie. She was the sweetest cat. She would come running from the barn whenever I called her name, so she could come sit on my lap in the house. She was adorable. Then I lost my beloved Ridgeback, Leo, to kidney issues. That was hard. He, too, was my 100+ pound lap dog! And then shortly after that, I lost the one I thought would be with me a long time, my not-yet-five-year-old cat Spy. He died of bobcat fever. That was so hard. They all were so hard.

Can you all post pictures of your "loved ones"?

Comment

Animals sure force us to be both kind and tough all at the same moment. Kind to let them go with mercy, tough to survive thru the loss.

My big poodle is on borrowed time. I just take his presence day by day and try to be grateful.

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxFarm View Post
                I'm so sorry for your loss Bug's Mom. Very sad. You definitely did the right thing, though a most difficult thing to go through.

Alex and Bodie's Mom, I am so sorry for you, too! Gosh I hate when they all leave close together. My last year was bad, too. In 12 months time I lost my beloved cat, Gracie. She was the sweetest cat. She would come running from the barn whenever I called her name, so she could come sit on my lap in the house. She was adorable. Then I lost my beloved Ridgeback, Leo, to kidney issues. That was hard. He, too, was my 100+ pound lap dog! And then shortly after that, I lost the one I thought would be with me a long time, my not-yet-five-year-old cat Spy. He died of bobcat fever. That was so hard. They all were so hard.

Can you all post pictures of your "loved ones"?

I'm so sorry for you - it IS hard when you hit a run where they are leaving right and left. I lost a cat to that bobcat fever several years ago - devastating. It's so hard when they have something that you can't do anything about. Somehow, that makes it harder - for me, at least. Hugs!

Comment

<<Hugs>>. So sorry for your loss.

Comment

Thank you for sharing the memory of your equine friend. Sounds like the two of you had a great time together even though it was shorter than you expected. It is amazing how well he accommodated the cancer. One tough horse I guess.
                    Freeing worms from cans everywhere!

Comment

• Original Poster

Thanks everyone for your replies and stories! It is never easy losing them but my hope is we can all continue to come together in support and help each other feel a little better.
                      Lovebug "Bugs" 2006-2019

Comment

• Original Poster

Originally posted by CHT View Post
                        Thank you for sharing the memory of your equine friend. Sounds like the two of you had a great time together even though it was shorter than you expected. It is amazing how well he accommodated the cancer. One tough horse I guess.
                        He was a tough horse! He was extremely stoic and masked pain very well. He was always kind and loving through the very end.
                        Lovebug "Bugs" 2006-2019

Comment

• Original Poster

Bugs enjoying a beautiful fall day (~1 year ago, before cancer). Don't let the picture fool you, he was 16-16.1h and ~1400lbs. He was not a small horse but he did not seem to realize his full size.
                          Lovebug "Bugs" 2006-2019

Comment

Bugs was stunning and blessed to have those years that you shared together. He was well loved.

My Bernese Mountain Dog Oreo is a little over ten and has been on borrowed time for the last two years. Lately I'm really starting to see the age creep up on her. She wont be my first to go and far from the last. Each one takes a piece of my heart with them when it's time to make the best decision for them and the worst for me.

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss of your beautiful Bug, Bug's Mom. Your post had me in tears. You loved him and gave him a wonderful life, and a safe and loving leavetaking.
                              Sometimes that is the only consolation to help with the heartbreak.

I lost the horse I loved more than any other three years ago. Like you, his name is my user name, and I am still grieving for him.
                              We were together from his first breath to his last, 25 yrs later. And until this spring, no horse has stepped into his pasture.
                              The next year we lost our precious GSD and there is still a large dog-shaped hole in our hearts.
                              This spring I had another terrible loss, which has left me stunned and in despair.
                              We keep going, trying our best, doing our best, but the heartbreak seems never-ending. Sending cyber hugs to us all.
                              A Fine Romance. April 1991 - June 2016. Loved forever.

Comment

This thread is a great idea. Not just for support in the immediate aftermath, but also to celebrate our departed ones!

My family had to put down our old man, Duke, in August at age 27, so can I post his "epitaph" a little late? This is what I wrote about him on my fb post and our pic from when we went to VA State 4-H show in his prime.

Last month, our family said goodbye to the best little horse that ever was. Zip Bonnet, aka Duke, you were what the American Quarter Horse is meant to be. You were Gill's western pleasure horse, my last 4H horse, Mom's trail horse, her best friend, her heart horse, and even Dad's buddy. You jumped jumps for me you probably never should have and yet I watched you step across logs as tall as your chest with Mom. You wore sleigh bells at Christmas, babysat tiny children each holiday and taught numerous new trail horses, including Oliver. You were everything we ever asked you to be for 21 years. Everyone tells me we gave you so much, but you gave us everything. Thank you. Life won't be the same without you.
                                Attached Files
                                "Radar, the man's ex-cavalry: if he sees four flies having a meeting, he knows they're talking about a horse!" Cptn. BJ Hunnicutt, M*A*S*H Season 4, Episode "Dear Mildred"

Comment

We've lost two this year. Flash back to 2007, I was in a position to get my first dog. I grew up with dogs, but none were ever "mine". I wandered into the Aiken, SC SPCA on a whim and saw a little spotted dog, kind of a leggy Jack Russell type. The label said Lady, for a Cocker mix (definitely not this little guy). I went to the counter, and they said "oh, that's Jack". Once I got a permission signature from our landlady, Jack came home with me. We traveled up and down the SC/VA eventing scene a bit, then I ended up in Maryland for a while. The farm had tons of barn and semi-feral cats. One day, one teeny calico came up to the main barn with a kitten. My coworker caught him, and we followed her back to her nest and found a second. Poor mom was barely more than a kitten herself and more than happy to pass these two off. So entered Neville into my life.

My menagerie followed me around northern Virginia, Mister the TB, Jack, and Neville. I met a guy, we moved in, got married. We added a little human to the collection in 2016. Mister, Jack, and Neville weathered it all. I lost Mister in August 2017, shortly before DD turned one, to a neurological issue. At 23, we'd had 12 wonderful years together, conquering jump courses I had never imagined before him, and he owed me
                                  nothing.

September of 2018, Neville was diagnosed with dilation cardiomyopathy at only 11. He hung on for a few months, having good and less-good days, tolerating a slew of meds to keep him comfortable. He was my lesson in hanging on too long, I think. We let him go in February, when it just became too much for him.

In the meantime, Jack went in to have his teeth cleaned in November 2018. As due course, he had bloodwork pulled before anesthesia. Lo and behold, his kidney values were elevated. Nothing too alarming, but it was the first sentence of the writing on the wall. We adjusted his diet, and he was doing well for several months. He continued being the best possible dog for our toddler, and adapted to a new young wild cat in his life (Fawkes). After about six months, I took him in for a follow up to see how he was doing. His kidney values had actually improved to high normal, but just. He was diagnosed with ehrlichia (damn ticks), and went on a course of antibiotics. He'd wrapped up the meds and was doing great when we went out of town for a week in July; we had a great team of pet sitter, family, and friends come and check and love on them. Then our sitter texted that Jack wasn't finishing his meals. I suggested mixing some canned food with his kibble, and he picked up until we got home. One thing led to another, while one vet said he just needed to eat more (duh!) until the practice's second vet looked at him and pulled blood. His numbers were back up, so she started us with sub-q fluids and some other food suggestions. He lost four pounds over the course of things, but stabilized and got his appetite back. Until he crashed last week. No appetite, lethargic. I knew kidney disease was a one-way street, but I wasn't ready for the end to come so abruptly. I took him in Saturday, and his numbers were off the chart. Of course, at the vet's, his little nub was wagging away and he was perky. I chose to take him home for one last weekend with family.

Until we got home. He was exhausted, miserable, and obviously uncomfortable. I called my vet back, swung by my friend and wonderful pet sitter's house for goodbye (she loved him very much), then my husband's workplace so he could say bye one last time. LO was already with grandma as I was going to clip horses that afternoon.

It felt fitting that it was just me and Jack, as it had been the two of us for a while. He was my barn and show buddy for many years, and the perfect first dog in every way. We had twelve and a half amazing years together. He was at least 15, having been a young adult when I adopted him. The vet very kindly stayed a little late to meet us. I got to cuddle him as the sedative kicked in, and stayed with him to the end. It was a relief to go and clip and get some horse time, just quiet and focused to keep my mind off things.

It's been hard. Jack was my last link to my "horsey" life, before family life has taken me down a different road. There's been little things that bring me to tears: a can of no-salt green beans, having to pick up my own dropped food. I'll be ready sometime, and my husband is already showing me puppies. But I'm not ready, and don't know when I will be. For a little ditch dog, Jack has left an outsized hole in my heart and spirit. Our daughter has been wonderfully sweet, dancing around and being silly to make me happy when the tears start (she's only 3). I know she misses him too. Even Fawkes has looked around for him, and has been extra snuggly this last week. Tomorrow will be one week. I was crushed to lose Mister and sad when Neville passed. But I am every bit as devastated as I thought I'd be losing Jack. It will get better sometime, and I'll put one foot in front of the other until it does.
                                  Leap, and the net will appear

Comment

Bug's mom, I'm sorry you were robbed of precious time with your horse. 5 years is simply not enough time, and makes the grieving so much worse (at least it has for me). I look forward to hearing news of you getting another horse, and that horse will be so lucky!

I've lost many pets over the years, but only lost my first horse exactly one month ago today to hermangiosarcoma (cancer of the blood vessel walls). My arab was 31yo and I had him for over 17 years. He was stunning horse with an impressive pedigree, solid and well-built. But more importantly, he was patient, kind and gentle to an adult beginner (me). He taught me how to listen. He taught me patience. He taught me how to ride. He's the only horse I've ever trusted enough to full-out gallop with no reins.

But what I miss the most is watching him out my window in our pasture with his buddies, and hearing his nicker to me when I walked out to feed. It's hard to believe it has been a month already. I still find myself looking out window and looking for 5 horses, and then it hits me Red is gone, like it just happened.

Fortunately, I have other horses, including my baby who shares my heart with my arab, and he is great comfort to me. And I still get to hear nickering at feeding time, even though I do not hear Red's distinct nicker anymore.

Comment

• Original Poster

WNT, your post made me cry, at work I am so sorry for your loss. Jack was beyond a doubt loved to the fullest. He knew this, make no mistake he knew. I hope in time you are able to bring a new fur baby into your life and love them as you loved Jack. This story hits way to close to home as my first rescue dog came to me in a similar way and for a while it was just us. He has some hip problems from an injury sustained prior to me getting him, I know this will be his ending. For now I love him like that day will never come. HUGS for you and your very recent painful loss.

Janet, thank you for your very sweet words. I will come back and share when I have found the right one, I am just not quite ready yet. 5 years was not enough, as we all do I had so many plans for him. I know he would have been the horse I could plop my future children on and pony them down the trail. Knowing that will never happen breaks my heart, he deserved to be doted on my a child. Bugs like your Red, taught me how to ride and everything I now know about horses. He was beyond patient and kind with me. He loved to ride and would give me this look (I can't explain it other than disappointment) on the days I came out and simply fed and left. He would often stand at the gate and watch until I got in the car, more than once I cried down the driveway (why does life have to get in the way of riding?). I know I will find another one in time and will love them so much but there will never be another Bugs.
                                      Lovebug "Bugs" 2006-2019

Comment

Bugs's Mom No, there will never be another Bugs
                                        But that is alright, as he gave you memories no other horse could.

Every name in my signature has done the same for me.
                                        And the cats, dog lost aren't in the sig, but live in my heart.

For me, a thread like this is better than Rainbow Bridge. That runs a bit saccharine for my taste.
                                        Tributes here seem more honestly heartfelt.

{HUGS} to all here.
                                        Time does help, but sometimes typing it out is as healing.

As Stanley Harrison wrote:
                                        By the love that guides my pen,
                                        I know great horses live again
                                        *friend of bar.ka*RIP all my lovely boys, gone too soon:
                                        Steppin' Out 1988-2004
                                        Hey Vern! 1982-2009, Cash's Bay Threat 1994-2009
                                        Sam(Jaybee Altair) 1994-2015

Comment

Working...
                                        X