Sport Horse Spotlight

Sandro Hit Standa Eylers

Real Estate Spotlight

Sale Spotlight

• Welcome to the Chronicle Forums.
    Please complete your profile. The forums and the rest of www.chronofhorse.com has single sign-in, so your log in information for one will automatically work for the other. Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are the views of the individual and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Chronicle of the Horse.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help me find the brand of floral shirts at Dover Saddlery

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me find the brand of floral shirts at Dover Saddlery

Took my MIL to Dover. She loved the floral riding shirts. They are bright and look like Lilly shirts almost.

Who makes them? Can't find them online anywhere. Even Dover's website.
    "Anyone who tries to make brownies without butter should be arrested." Ina Garten

Joules? I’ve seen some bright floral patterns from them. Ariat has had a few as well.

Comment

If I were you I'd call and ask..

Off of the top of my head, Tredstep and Kerrits have a few floral lines. I wouldn't bother with the website, its' search function is awful.

I looked around but didn't quite find what I think you're looking for. Joules definitely has lovely floral patterns, but I am not sure if they carry Joules anymore.

IIRC, their Riding Sport line has a few nice sunshirts with floral patterns too.

This is all I could find:
      https://www.doversaddlery.com/kerrit.../p/Z1-201894A/
      https://www.doversaddlery.com/kerrit.../p/Z1-201890A/
      AETERNUM VALE, INVICTUS - 7/10/2012

Comment

Is the Ibkul shirts? They are very pretty and great fabrics if you like loud prints.
        F O.B
        Resident racing historian ~~~ Re-riders Clique
        Founder of the Mighty Thoroughbred Clique

Comment

Working...
        X