Stallion Spotlight

Vitalis_img_4461skawx LL_Fotos

Real Estate Spotlight

0971A1A0805
  • Welcome to the Chronicle Forums.
    Please complete your profile. The forums and the rest of www.chronofhorse.com has single sign-in, so your log in information for one will automatically work for the other. Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are the views of the individual and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Chronicle of the Horse.

Announcement

Collapse

Forum rules and no-advertising policy

As a participant on this forum, it is your responsibility to know and follow our rules. Please read this message in its entirety.

Board Rules

2. Conversations in horse-related forums should be horse-related.3. Keep conversations productive, on topic and civil.
Discussion and disagreement are inevitable and encouraged; personal insults, diatribes and sniping comments are unproductive and unacceptable. Whether a subject is light-hearted or serious, keep posts focused on the current topic and of general interest to other participants of that thread. Utilize the private message feature or personal email where appropriate to address side topics or personal issues not related to the topic at large.

4. No advertising in the discussion forums.classifieds site and through the purchase of banner ads. The tightly monitored Giveaways forum permits free listings of genuinely free horses and items available or wanted (on a limited basis). Items offered for trade are not allowed.

Advertising Policy Specifics
When in doubt of whether something you want to post constitutes advertising, please contact a moderator privately in advance for further clarification. Refer to the following points for general guidelines:

Board members may ask for suggestions on breeding stallion recommendations. Stallion owners may reply to such queries by suggesting their own stallions, only if their horse fits the specific criteria of the original poster. Excessive promotion of a stallion by its owner or related parties is not permitted and will be addressed at the discretion of the moderators.

Members may use the forums to ask for general recommendations of trainers, barns, shippers, farriers, etc., and other members may answer those requests by suggesting themselves or their company, if their services fulfill the specific criteria of the original post. Members may not solicit other members for business if it is not in response to a direct, genuine query.

While members may ask for general opinions and suggestions on equipment, trailers, trucks, etc., they may not list the specific attributes for which they are in the market, as such posts serve as wanted ads.

5. Do not post copyrighted photographs unless you have purchased that photo and have permission to do so.

6. Respect other members.7. We have the right to reproduce statements made in the forums.
The Chronicle of the Horse may copy, quote, link to or otherwise reproduce posts, or portions of posts, in print or online for advertising or editorial purposes, if attributed to their original authors, and by posting in this forum, you hereby grant to The Chronicle of the Horse a perpetual, non-exclusive license under copyright and other rights, to do so.

8. We reserve the right to enforce and amend the rules.Terms of Service and Privacy Policy for more information.

Thanks for being a part of the COTH forums!

(Revised 5/9/18)
See more
See less

Kaley Cuoco & Karl Cook's stable

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaley Cuoco & Karl Cook's stable

Don't know if this was posted before as it is almost 5 months old.

A look at their stable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n4uD0Pg5dk

They are both so much fun to follow on Instagram. The ranch also has a profile, beautiful horses.

Comment

Thanks for posting that.
      How adorable are they, loved the part about him buying up harsh bits at show vendors so nobody will uses them on their horses.

Comment

They seem really happy together... love following them on Instagram. That stable is fantastic!

Comment

Fabulous place.

Comment

Bit sellers everywhere are rubbing their hands in glee!

Comment

Hey, I have a 5 gallon bucket full and only one horse!

Good on him that he buys all the nasty ones so they can’t be used.

Lovely place.

Susan

Comment

Thanks for sharing that. It was great fun to watch. What a beautiful place.
                www.laurienberenson.com

Comment

What a great couple! I love that they didn't promote the minis as pets. They're still horses! Beautiful place!

Comment

That is Karl's farm. Kaley's farm is Big Bay City, which is being constructed right now (I believe she posted a week or two ago that fencing was going in). Not sure where they'll be in the future, as I believe Kaley's horses do live at Pomponio when not traveling (her aisle has a chandelier in it, which I didn't see in the video), but BBC is her business name, has been for years.

Either way, I love both of them!

Comment

Love that mounting block he made!

Comment

Originally posted by betonbill View Post
                        Love that mounting block he made!
                        Me too!
                        www.laurienberenson.com

Comment

better than her barn is her taking some time out of her day to make sick kids in Kentucky feel special.

https://www.wdrb.com/news/big-bang-t...dfae4eaf4.html

Comment

My daughter works for them! She says they are a lot of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by DQ Foxhunter View Post
                              How adorable are they, loved the part about him buying up harsh bits at show vendors so nobody will uses them on their horses.
                              That part made me shake my head and laugh. I’m a buyer as my day job, and when things are bought, they are typically replenished. Meaning that he thinks he’s keeping them off the shelf, but if they sell, us buyers are going to order more! I do get what he’s trying to do, sadly, it most likely won’t work!

If stuff doesn’t sell, we usually get rid of it permanently.

Comment

I was just there a couple of weeks ago for the USET Foundation fundraiser.

And a friend of mine here in AZ that I was describing the stable to, found this video and shared it with me. It's a dream farm, for sure. And it worked out so well for the event.

Comment

I love them. I love following the minis too, and the fact that they take on the dwarfs. They are living the GOOD life!

Comment

Working...
                                  X