Stallion Spotlight

0201171029b-1

Real Estate Spotlight

barn1
  • Welcome to the Chronicle Forums.
    Please complete your profile. The forums and the rest of www.chronofhorse.com has single sign-in, so your log in information for one will automatically work for the other. Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are the views of the individual and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Chronicle of the Horse.

Announcement

Collapse

Forum rules and no-advertising policy

As a participant on this forum, it is your responsibility to know and follow our rules. Please read this message in its entirety.

Board Rules

1. You�re responsible for what you say.
As outlined in Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act, The Chronicle of the Horse and its affiliates, as well Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd., the developers of vBulletin, are not legally responsible for statements made in the Forums.

This is a public forum viewed by a wide spectrum of people, so please be mindful of what you say and who might be reading it�details of personal disputes may be better handled privately. While posters are legally responsible for their statements, the moderators may in their discretion remove or edit posts, though are not legally obligated to do so, regardless of content.

Users have the ability to modify or delete their own messages after posting. Moderators generally will not delete posts, threads or accounts unless they have been alerted and have determined that a post, thread or user has violated the Forums� policies. Moderators do not regularly independently monitor the Forums for such violations.

Profanity, outright vulgarity, blatant personal insults or otherwise inappropriate statements will not be tolerated and will be dealt with at the discretion of the moderators.

Users may provide their positive or negative experiences with or opinions of companies, products, individuals, etc.; however, accounts involving allegations of criminal behavior against named individuals or companies MUST be first-hand accounts and may NOT be made anonymously.

If a situation has been reported upon by a reputable news source or addressed by law enforcement or the legal system it is open for discussion, but if an individual wants to make their own claims of criminal behavior against a named party in the course of that discussion, they too must identify themselves by first and last name and the account must be first-person.

Criminal allegations that do not satisfy these requirements, when brought to our attention, may be removed pending satisfaction of these criteria, and we reserve the right to err on the side of caution when making these determinations.

Credible threats of suicide will be reported to the police along with identifying user information at our disposal, in addition to referring the user to suicide helpline resources such as 1-800-SUICIDE or 1-800-273-TALK.

2. Conversations in horse-related forums should be horse-related.
The forums are a wonderful source of information and support for members of the horse community. While it�s understandably tempting to share information or search for input on other topics upon which members might have a similar level of knowledge, members must maintain the focus on horses.

3. Keep conversations productive, on topic and civil.
Discussion and disagreement are inevitable and encouraged; personal insults, diatribes and sniping comments are unproductive and unacceptable. Whether a subject is light-hearted or serious, keep posts focused on the current topic and of general interest to other participants of that thread. Utilize the private message feature or personal email where appropriate to address side topics or personal issues not related to the topic at large.

4. No advertising in the discussion forums.
Posts in the discussion forums directly or indirectly advertising horses, jobs, items or services for sale or wanted will be removed at the discretion of the moderators. Use of the private messaging feature or email addresses obtained through users� profiles for unsolicited advertising is not permitted.

Company representatives may participate in discussions and answer questions about their products or services, or suggest their products on recent threads if they fulfill the criteria of a query. False "testimonials" provided by company affiliates posing as general consumers are not appropriate, and self-promotion of sales, ad campaigns, etc. through the discussion forums is not allowed.

Paid advertising is available on our classifieds site and through the purchase of banner ads. The tightly monitored Giveaways forum permits free listings of genuinely free horses and items available or wanted (on a limited basis). Items offered for trade are not allowed.

Advertising Policy Specifics
When in doubt of whether something you want to post constitutes advertising, please contact a moderator privately in advance for further clarification. Refer to the following points for general guidelines:

Horses � Only general discussion about the buying, leasing, selling and pricing of horses is permitted. If the post contains, or links to, the type of specific information typically found in a sales or wanted ad, and it�s related to a horse for sale, regardless of who�s selling it, it doesn�t belong in the discussion forums.

Stallions � Board members may ask for suggestions on breeding stallion recommendations. Stallion owners may reply to such queries by suggesting their own stallions, only if their horse fits the specific criteria of the original poster. Excessive promotion of a stallion by its owner or related parties is not permitted and will be addressed at the discretion of the moderators.

Services � Members may use the forums to ask for general recommendations of trainers, barns, shippers, farriers, etc., and other members may answer those requests by suggesting themselves or their company, if their services fulfill the specific criteria of the original post. Members may not solicit other members for business if it is not in response to a direct, genuine query.

Products � While members may ask for general opinions and suggestions on equipment, trailers, trucks, etc., they may not list the specific attributes for which they are in the market, as such posts serve as wanted ads.

Event Announcements � Members may post one notification of an upcoming event that may be of interest to fellow members, if the original poster does not benefit financially from the event. Such threads may not be �bumped� excessively. Premium members may post their own notices in the Event Announcements forum.

Charities/Rescues � Announcements for charitable or fundraising events can only be made for 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organizations. Special exceptions may be made, at the moderators� discretion and direction, for board-related events or fundraising activities in extraordinary circumstances.

Occasional posts regarding horses available for adoption through IRS-registered horse rescue or placement programs are permitted in the appropriate forums, but these threads may be limited at the discretion of the moderators. Individuals may not advertise or make announcements for horses in need of rescue, placement or adoption unless the horse is available through a recognized rescue or placement agency or government-run entity or the thread fits the criteria for and is located in the Giveaways forum.

5. Do not post copyrighted photographs unless you have purchased that photo and have permission to do so.

6. Respect other members.
As members are often passionate about their beliefs and intentions can easily be misinterpreted in this type of environment, try to explore or resolve the inevitable disagreements that arise in the course of threads calmly and rationally.

If you see a post that you feel violates the rules of the board, please click the �alert� button (exclamation point inside of a triangle) in the bottom left corner of the post, which will alert ONLY the moderators to the post in question. They will then take whatever action, or no action, as deemed appropriate for the situation at their discretion. Do not air grievances regarding other posters or the moderators in the discussion forums.

Please be advised that adding another user to your �Ignore� list via your User Control Panel can be a useful tactic, which blocks posts and private messages by members whose commentary you�d rather avoid reading.

7. We have the right to reproduce statements made in the forums.
The Chronicle of the Horse may copy, quote, link to or otherwise reproduce posts, or portions of posts, in print or online for advertising or editorial purposes, if attributed to their original authors, and by posting in this forum, you hereby grant to The Chronicle of the Horse a perpetual, non-exclusive license under copyright and other rights, to do so.

8. We reserve the right to enforce and amend the rules.
The moderators may delete, edit, move or close any post or thread at any time, or refrain from doing any of the foregoing, in their discretion, and may suspend or revoke a user�s membership privileges at any time to maintain adherence to the rules and the general spirit of the forum. These rules may be amended at any time to address the current needs of the board.

Please see our full Terms of Service and Privacy Policy for more information.

Thanks for being a part of the COTH forums!

(Revised 5/9/18)
See more
See less

That unpleasant person at the barn.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A club which allows members to bring guests to enjoy the amenities of the club almost always requires that the member be present when the guest is visiting, and any guest that overstays his or her welcome usually gets shown the door right quick.

Do the other trainers on the property have to carry their own insurance? If so, it would be legitimate to ask the barn owners/manager if PNB has provided proof of insurance since she is being paid to ride horses there.

Comment

With all kindness, I have to say: you have made this very, very personal. I think that is a mistake. It is easier to discuss things objectively when you aren't as emotionally invested. From your posts, it's clear that this girl is galling you, but you also add commentary in that's completely unrelated to the grievances that, from my perspective, lead me to imagine it might be challenging for you to bring this up with any form of powers that be in a way that could be as persuasive as you might need it to be.

One very solid recommendation is to accept that you don't know all facets of the situation. Your experiences with her are very negative - but it sounds as if there's some uncertainty as to who is aware of her mechanisms, who greenlit it, etc. The reality is, that's not for any client to know (business agreements between individuals aren't - and shouldn't - be information that's casually expected to be shared).

The method for dealing with troublesome people (from the very mildly to the extreme) rarely varies. Remove yourself from interaction if she presses. If she's involving you in something (videoing? I feel like the way I read this was more your fears of this occurring, not that it has actually happened?) everyone should feel comfortable and willing to politely and firmly request someone to stop in-the-moment. And then of course, legitimate grievances that have actually occurred (and preferably, the ones that can be verified by an impartial third party or other corroborating evidence so as to avoid just seeming to be a witch hunt and/or other emotionally driven complaint).

At the end of the day, you can lobby around to management or other ownership how much you spend vs whatever they spend, but be prepared to have it pointed out to you that there are factors at play you may not be aware of. While it's a legitimate option, it's a bit like going straight to pulling the pin out of a grenade and carrying it into a conversation, IMO.

And then of course: no one can steal our peace from us without our consent. It is so much easier said than done, but it is never too late to work on this. We spend too much time and money on horses for it to be a joyless experience.

Comment

As Scribbler said, you are way too invested in this. Almost oddly so.

It's cool that you donated a gazebo or two. You donated them. You gave them. No one owes you anything and while you may have improved the stable atmosphere with these gifts, that does not put you above anyone else. I, personally, don't have much time to sit around at the stable, so this would not matter to me. Others may feel the same way, so if they are not used so much or mentioned, it's not personal. If they are used, that's great, but again does not make you above anyone else at that stable because you chose to gift something.
        ??????

??????If you are really hating life at this stable, 7 miles to the other stable is not that far? I don't understand that part. Unless you live in a horribly congested area and those 7 miles are going to take 30+ minutes.

I understand that this is your hobby/passion/downtime/investment/whatever so it can really put a thorn in your side to have someone disturb that. We know that we will not be liked by everyone, and vice versa, but it's especially difficult when that blends into a hobby that you are passionate about. That being said, don't focus on this individual and what they are doing or what they are going to be doing. I think that you went a bit far when you speculated about their future children. That's a bit much.

Who cares if she trains horses for little income? Who cares what she rides? As long as she isn't riding your horse, that's none of your business and between those parties actually involved.

I understand you want some leverage with the 6 month board thing, but it's also weird to put your barn owner in that position. Somewhat manipulative. If this individual is putting people in harms way, is a safety concern, or damaging the environment (not just yours) that badly, it warrants an adult discussion with the barn owners. If they give you feedback you don't like, either swallow it or leave.

Perhaps there is more to the story of this individual. Maybe she has had really horrible life circumstances outside of the stable and the barn owners take pity and allow this behavior. I am not saying that is right, but they could be in an awkward spot too. Or maybe they do need people to voice (mature!) concerns as others have just skated around the matter in the past and they don't know how much it is impacting the stable.

You do what you can do. You ignore her, you don't think about her, her life, her future plans, her training, her income, her whatever! You calmly and matter of fact discuss with the barn owners. You go about your business. Do not let it get to you. If things get too bad and you do not like the barn owners management of it, you are free to leave and drive that whopping 7 miles.

I will admit that this is a crap time of year for equestrians. The cold, the weather, the lack of daylight - - it's all getting better though! So sometimes things irritate us more than usual and things seem more bleek than they are. So maybe that plays into it? I'd focus on you and your trainer. Do not worry about what ifs with this person. If she does video something, handle it then. All the worrying in the world isn't going to stop her. You should be able to notice if she is making a video and stop her directly right then and there. If she has never done this before, what makes you think she'd choose you? Relax. Ride.

Comment

I agree with the comment above about how we often are loathe to confront conflict. It sounds like everyone is turning a blind eye to her behavior, and there may be an opportunity to simply address it with her straight on. Maybe as simple as "Look, I'm not sure why you choose to be unpleasant around me, but I'd like to ask you to stop. If you have an issue with me, I invite you to discuss it with me, otherwise, please keep your comments to yourself."

Bullies and sociopaths are not often confronted about their own behavior and it may reset how she views herself and her entitlement, at least around those who speak up (you).

Comment

OP, this young woman may, or may not (if I understood your post correctly), have called you a b&@*h once? Other than that, what has this person done directly to you or to your horse? What is she doing that interferes with your ability to work with your horse at the barn?

I don't mean to be offensive, but the more I read your posts, the more it seems that you simply dislike this person and feel as if you should receive better than average treatment at the boarding facility; which seems to mean that this other person shouldn't be allowed to be there?

As far as this woman's deal with the barn owners, that really is none of your business. It is not your problem if they choose to let her work there, ride there, or consider her to be an honorary family member there. You say that your board rates could go up if she is injured but you don't actually know that to be true so why are you stressing about something that may never impact you at all? The fact that you are sure this person will be unsuccessful, have manipulative children, will get hurt, and so forth really reflects more on your personality than it does on the young woman's.

You chose to move your office space closer to this boarding facility. That was your choice, not the barn owner's, or the trainer's, or the unlikable young woman's. No one at the boarding facility owes you any special consideration for that choice.

You chose to gift the gazebos to the barn owner. Again, it was your own choice and giving a gift, no matter how large or expensive, does not entitle you to be treated better than other customers, staff, or guests of the facility owners. If you have made it clear that you feel you deserve above average treatment, the barn owners and/or other boarders may consider you to be a difficult person.

Paying 6 months board so that you can use it as financial leverage against the barn owner is very likely to backfire in your face. If you go that route, be prepared to be asked to leave at the end of those 6 months, with the shortest notice that the owners are legally obligated to give you. Be prepared also for them to consider it a professional courtesy to inform the other professionals in your area about what you tried to do, branding you as a trouble maker.

If this young woman has done something directly to you, document it and share it with the barn owners. Absolutely, keep your personal feelings towards this young woman, her riding skill, and her future children, and so forth to yourself when you have this meeting. Stick with facts that impact you, your horse's care, and your ability to use the facilities - full stop there. Complaining that you feel this person should have to pay board or that you should get above average treatment because you gave the facility gifts or work close by will not likely result in an outcome that you are happy with.

Comment

As others have said: Way too invested and way too personal. You talk about things that are none of your business. Your only concern should be those that directly affect you.

It seems like the only relevant behavior you mention is that she may have called you a name and you suspect she is talking badly about you. Anything else either doesnt involve you or is a worry about what she might do. Let it go. This relationship sounds way too much like Jr High girls - you need to be more adult (you cant control her, so it is no good saying that she must act differently)

I agree with going to the stable and minding your own business regardless of what she is doing. Chilly politeness is a good policy. If she does do something you find really offensive (like the video you fear - not talking with others and maybe saying stuff about you that you cant hear) then I would alert the barn owner calmly and without dramatics. Maybe nothing changes, but if she then does something more, at least you wont look foolish freaking out over just that one thing.

You mention you left a barn before due to an unpleasant person. This may mean that you have unrealistic expectations for the behavior of others at boarding stables. Everyone wont be kind and friendly. You may need to grow a thicker skin and ignore the folks you find annoying so that you can enjoy your horse.

Comment

Is the NB a person who would retaliate against someone's horse? Is that part of the reason for not confronting NB or just ignoring her? Otherwise, agree with those that say you just need to develop a tough exterior and ignore NB and don't let her ruin your time at the barn.

Do you ride at times when there are other boarders there so there can be strength in numbers? Do the other boarders feel this way about NB or just those that don't allow her to ride their horses (I'm guessing the latter). Address your concerns with your trainer and let her take it up with the BO's. It needs to be a collective complaint from several boarders and not just you to make the situation look more valid and not just a personal issue with you and NB.

Comment

Originally posted by PonyPenny View Post
                  Why do we women have so much trouble with conflict? Guys would just tell her to STFU and move on. You should do the same.
                  I totally agree. Bully is synonymous with coward. I would get in her face and tell her to bloody well F off. She'll turn red and leave you alone.

Comment

It sounds to me like you have created an elaborate world in which this person is a huge bully, completely disconnected with the reality of the situation. Let.It.Go. Your weird manipulative behavior prepaying and desire to write a letter outlining your issues with this person would make me very happy to encourage YOU to leave.

Comment

Am I blind? This is your second post about her and I can't see a single place where this person has spoken to or interacted with you in any way. She or possibly someone else said the B word 40 feet away from you and there is no evidence they were even talking about you? She *may* at some point take video of you because that's easy these days?

You want to write a letter of grievance, you pay 30% above market so your office is 2 minutes away from the barn because *seven miles* is apparently too far, and you nurse a vendetta against a 20 year old when you can barely list anything she has done to you.

Have you considered that you're the problem?
                      Because you're definitely the problem.
                      The Noodlehttp://tiny.cc/NGKmT&http://tiny.cc/gioSA
                      Jinxyhttp://tiny.cc/PIC798&http://tiny.cc/jinx364
                      Boy Wonderhttp://tiny.cc/G9290
                      The Hana is nuts! NUTS!!http://tinyurl.com/SOCRAZY

Comment

OP, I say this kindly but you sound like a high maintenance boarder. I've met many lovely people who were high maintenance boarders so don't take it as that. I do wonder however, if this might be contributing to the situation. Two barns in a row with the same scenario is a lot even for the horse world.

I am not sure what is going for you to reach this level of animosity towards someone that except for calling you a b* (which is inappropriate) is all hearsay. What is the context of that interaction? Does she actually video and edit peoples rides? Maybe you and the people she's done this to, could show the BO the videos?

7 miles is farther than where you are at now but really not that big of a deal in the grand scheme of barn commutes. If it's a 30+ minute drive to go 7 miles then I could see the issue. However, your decision to relocate your office at a steep price is no one else's problem but yours. I'm not sure why that is mentioned.

Using money as leverage on the BO is just crass and probably won't work out in your favor.

Could it be this person reacts the way she does towards you because of how you come off? Your posts have a heavy dose of entitlement. You seem to think because you are a paying boarder, donated gazebos, gave this girl a saddle the people involved should be fawning all over you. I wonder if this person picks up this vibe from you and that's why she's not your biggest fan. Not saying her behavior is justified just something to think about. You are the adult in this weird barn relationship.

If she is getting paid to ride boarders horses then she has as much of a right to be there as you. From your posts it sounds like she's been at or around this barn for a good amount of time.

My advice is to be direct but professional with the girl if she does something/says something to you that you don't like instead of being passive aggressive. People generally don't like passive aggressive people. Maybe ask your trainer what she would say in your position as they know all the players involved.

In a perfect world she would be professional in her interactions with you and not let on she doesn't like you. Since that is not happening only you can control how you react.

Comment

If you pursue your righteous indignation, you yourself may well be on your way to becoming That Unpleasant Person at the Barn in the eyes of fellow boarders and management.

IME the way to 'win' in this situation, whether perceived or real, is to take the high road: BE the Pleasant Person at the barn. That does not require extending yourself; it does require being civil and correct in all your interactions. You will come off as the 'good guy'. Which is all anyone can ask for.

As has been suggested by others replying here: Brush it off. Ignore this person. Enjoy your horse.
                          No matter where you go, there you are

Comment

Originally posted by Rosem View Post
                            G&T- I am not so much intimidated as offended.
                            Suppose that the stable were a club supported by members dues(board).
                            Suppose that a member who ceased paying their dues 4ish years ago and was dropped as a member.and was only there as a guest of a paying member. Suppose paying member was rarely there and guest of paying member who was making full use of the facilitates of the club, not contributing to the upkeep in general making the experience of being at the club unpleasant for the members who are paying dues and contributing to the upkeep.
                            How would you react?
                            But it's not. It's a boarding facility. If the owners don't have a problem with her, put earbuds in and ignore her.

I am part of a co-op barn. We had a border who turned out to be psycho and made us all feel bad about being at the barn so we did go to the owners and explained that the three of us would leave if she didn't. We worried about the care of our horses and she actually accused me of causing her horse to colic (he had a punctured intestine from eating a sharp object). They asked her to move out. So if you did want to pressure the owners, you'd have to do it as a block. Otherwise, try to ride when she's not there and ignore her. Pre-paying won't make a difference. You are only one person.
                            Equine Ink - My soapbox for equestrian writings & reviews.
                            EquestrianHow2 - Operating instructions for your horse.

Comment

OAO - I speculate that PNB is a good part of the reason that the barn was very empty in the fall. I know of one person who took three horses away due to anonymous missives left for her and it seemed to be in the style of NB but there are a lot of cowardly mean women at stables.

I was going to in a letter, lay out in dollars how much I spend and why I left the other stable to come to this one.
                              OP, I just reread through this thread. Do you really believe that there are so many cowardly, mean women at barns? Are they all actually cowardly and mean or might they just have personalities or opinions that differ from yours? I understand that any time you put a bunch of different horse people in the same space, there is going to be a bit of tension from time to time. That's because we often have strong opinions of right/wrong in regards to husbandry and training. That is one reason why I chose to set up my own barn and bring my horses home.

The amount of money that you lay out for the enjoyment of your chosen hobby should not be of particular concern in how you are treated vs how others in that space are treated. I would think that the 80-something year old barn owners learned a long time ago that the business flourishes when all boarders, guests, and staff are afforded respect and opportunity and that blatant favoritism causes conflict.

There is a saying that goes something like this, "If you encounter a jerk everywhere you go, it is possible that you might be the jerk." OP, just be sure that you're not the jerk in this situation. My best advice is to stay out of barn politics, refuse to be the 'spokesperson' for other boarders (let them handle their own drama!!!), and to remember that not everyone there needs to be someone that you would choose to be friends with.

Comment

Geez um! Put on your big girl panties and assert yourself!

You can do it politely or come off as a total b***h, but just do it. Quit making excuses and confront the issue head on.

It is a fairly simple life lesson. Things don't necessarily come easy, and sometimes we need to assert ourselves to get what we want or make ourselves happy.

Perhaps both you and this boarder need the life lesson- she needs one on how to play well with others and you need to learn to stand up for yourself.
                                "You can't fix stupid"- Ron White

Comment

MyKindaFlower that snip you quoted! I missed that too. OP, you are assuming the person you don't like at the barn caused another boarder to leave.

You have a weird hang up with this girl. Also noticed the post about you not being intimidated but you are insulted. That tells me you are a passive aggressive person. In my experience people like that don't shy away from conflict. Instead they enjoy creating conflict so long as nothing can be attributed to them.

I wonder if the actual problem you have with this person is she calls you out on your BS. That would explain everything.

Comment

If you don't like her, then stop following all her antics like a weird fan-girl. IF she actually says something to you, grow up a lot and tell her to knock it off. Tell the barn owners (without the weird passive aggressive pre-paying thing). Move. Its only 7 miles (and no one cares that you're overpaying for your office space. That's not at all relevant.) Stop being offended and do something. You definitely sound like you're playing into the drama.

Comment

Ignore. Ignore. Ignore.
                                      It may be hard at first.
                                      It will become a habit.
                                      The ability to ignore unpleasant people is a great skill to get. These people crop up all over the place.
                                      Just ignore.
                                      They give up and move on when they get no reaction as it is the reaction they are after.
                                      Ignore.
                                      There are people at my present barn I would rather not interact with. I say hello, and keep moving. I have no small talk to make. I do my thing with my horse, I am polite and pleasant, and that is all. I am not part of the people who gossip and whisper in corners, and I do not want to be.
                                      Why would you care what this person thinks about you-- she does not sound like she has an opinion you would value.
                                      Ignore.
                                      A canter is a cure for every evil. ~Benjamin Disraeli

Comment

G&T- I am not so much intimidated as offended.
                                        Suppose that the stable were a club supported by members dues(board).
                                        Suppose that a member who ceased paying their dues 4ish years ago and was dropped as a member.and was only there as a guest of a paying member. Suppose paying member was rarely there and guest of paying member who was making full use of the facilitates of the club, not contributing to the upkeep in general making the experience of being at the club unpleasant for the members who are paying dues and contributing to the upkeep.
                                        How would you react?
                                        What the problem visitor pays or not pays is really non of your business - because your are NOT running this business. You have invested waaaayyy too much emotional energy on her. Why are you letting NB occupy space in your mind? As others have recommended wear some ear buds and go enjoy riding. At the end of the day it is about the health and well being of your horse. Just ignore her, give her a bland smile and bless your heart when she acts out. There will always be that person.... how often do you want to move?
                                        \"You have two choices when a defining moment comes along - you can either define the moment, or let the moment define you.\" Tin Cup

Comment

Rosem have you discussed this issue with the BO or BM? Personally, if I were a client at a facility and there was someone who was making the environment less enjoyable, I would absolutely say something. I feel like people post on this board all the time presuming that their BO or BM is omniscient. The truth is that problem clients are often a bit careful about NOT misbehaving in front of the BO or BM. Several years ago I let a difficult client go, and I was upset to discover, after the fact, that she had been making my other clients uncomfortable.

I think that step #1 here is a candid conversation with your BM. Try to focus on specific behaviors. For example, it is completely inappropriate for people to video or photograph other people's horses or riding (let alone post that material on social media!) without that person's express permission. Your BM is likely unaware of what is going on.

I would NOT pursue your "write a six-month check" plan or bring money into it. I'm sure your BM is well aware that you are a paying client and the other person is not. The ONLY point here is that you would like to be able to come out and enjoy your horse in peace.

I do feel that in these situations a person should check themselves in the mirror. You do sound a little "off." I have both boarded and run a boarding stable for a long time and I have not at all found there to be "a lot of cowardly and mean women" at boarding stables. This attitude is not going to help you have good relationships with fellow boarders.

Comment

Working...
                                          X