Sport Horse Spotlight

Real Estate Spotlight

97 Spring Lane (1)

Sale Spotlight

• Welcome to the Chronicle Forums.
    Please complete your profile. The forums and the rest of www.chronofhorse.com has single sign-in, so your log in information for one will automatically work for the other. Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are the views of the individual and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Chronicle of the Horse.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Long shot - looking for this epona hoof pick

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long shot - looking for this epona hoof pick

about a year ago a hoof pick that had incredible sentimental value to me dissappeared at my barn. It was the first champion prize I won at a horse show on a horse that died unexpectedly. I couldn't find any leads as to even what it or who made it was to find a replacement.

This morning on a random whim I went searching again and found that the same pick was listed on eBay at some point.

https://www.worthpoint.com/worthoped...head-132805444

I am searching for the silver "pick of 2000" in the above link. If anyone has any ideas of where I might be able to find another, I would be forever grateful.
    ?
    Last edited by Nickelodian; Feb. 27, 2018, 08:53 AM.
    My adventures as a working rider

theworkingrider.blogspot.com

Have you contacted Epona?

http://www.eponaproducts.com/about_us.html
    "When I look back on my life, the times I have been stingy or unappreciative haunt me. I don't regret one instance of generosity." --PeteyPie

Comment

• Original Poster

Originally posted by keysfins View Post
      I did, they don't have them anymore....which isn't surprising about an 18 year old hoof pick
      My adventures as a working rider

theworkingrider.blogspot.com

Comment

Nickelodian--I sent you a PM. Check your messages

Comment

Working...
        X