• Welcome to the Chronicle Forums.
    Please complete your profile. The forums and the rest of www.chronofhorse.com has single sign-in, so your log in information for one will automatically work for the other. Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are the views of the individual and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Chronicle of the Horse.

Announcement

Collapse

Forum rules and no-advertising policy

As a participant on this forum, it is your responsibility to know and follow our rules. Please read this message in its entirety.

Board Rules

1. You’re responsible for what you say.
As outlined in Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act, The Chronicle of the Horse and its affiliates, as well Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd., the developers of vBulletin, are not legally responsible for statements made in the forums.

This is a public forum viewed by a wide spectrum of people, so please be mindful of what you say and who might be reading it—details of personal disputes are likely better handled privately. While posters are legally responsible for their statements, the moderators may in their discretion remove or edit posts that violate these rules. Users have the ability to modify or delete their own messages after posting, but administrators generally will not delete posts, threads or accounts upon request.

Outright inflammatory, vulgar, harassing, malicious or otherwise inappropriate statements and criminal charges unsubstantiated by a reputable news source or legal documentation will not be tolerated and will be dealt with at the discretion of the moderators.

2. Conversations in horse-related forums should be horse-related.
The forums are a wonderful source of information and support for members of the horse community. While it’s understandably tempting to share information or search for input on other topics upon which members might have a similar level of knowledge, members must maintain the focus on horses.

3. Keep conversations productive, on topic and civil.
Discussion and disagreement are inevitable and encouraged; personal insults, diatribes and sniping comments are unproductive and unacceptable. Whether a subject is light-hearted or serious, keep posts focused on the current topic and of general interest to other participants of that thread. Utilize the private message feature or personal email where appropriate to address side topics or personal issues not related to the topic at large.

4. No advertising in the discussion forums.
Posts in the discussion forums directly or indirectly advertising horses, jobs, items or services for sale or wanted will be removed at the discretion of the moderators. Use of the private messaging feature or email addresses obtained through users’ profiles for unsolicited advertising is not permitted.

Company representatives may participate in discussions and answer questions about their products or services, or suggest their products on recent threads if they fulfill the criteria of a query. False "testimonials" provided by company affiliates posing as general consumers are not appropriate, and self-promotion of sales, ad campaigns, etc. through the discussion forums is not allowed.

Paid advertising is available on our classifieds site and through the purchase of banner ads. The tightly monitored Giveaways forum permits free listings of genuinely free horses and items available or wanted (on a limited basis). Items offered for trade are not allowed.

Advertising Policy Specifics
When in doubt of whether something you want to post constitutes advertising, please contact a moderator privately in advance for further clarification. Refer to the following points for general guidelines:

Horses – Only general discussion about the buying, leasing, selling and pricing of horses is permitted. If the post contains, or links to, the type of specific information typically found in a sales or wanted ad, and it’s related to a horse for sale, regardless of who’s selling it, it doesn’t belong in the discussion forums.

Stallions – Board members may ask for suggestions on breeding stallion recommendations. Stallion owners may reply to such queries by suggesting their own stallions, only if their horse fits the specific criteria of the original poster. Excessive promotion of a stallion by its owner or related parties is not permitted and will be addressed at the discretion of the moderators.

Services – Members may use the forums to ask for general recommendations of trainers, barns, shippers, farriers, etc., and other members may answer those requests by suggesting themselves or their company, if their services fulfill the specific criteria of the original post. Members may not solicit other members for business if it is not in response to a direct, genuine query.

Products – While members may ask for general opinions and suggestions on equipment, trailers, trucks, etc., they may not list the specific attributes for which they are in the market, as such posts serve as wanted ads.

Event Announcements – Members may post one notification of an upcoming event that may be of interest to fellow members, if the original poster does not benefit financially from the event. Such threads may not be “bumped” excessively. Premium members may post their own notices in the Event Announcements forum.

Charities/Rescues – Announcements for charitable or fundraising events can only be made for 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organizations. Special exceptions may be made, at the moderators’ discretion and direction, for board-related events or fundraising activities in extraordinary circumstances.

Occasional posts regarding horses available for adoption through IRS-registered horse rescue or placement programs are permitted in the appropriate forums, but these threads may be limited at the discretion of the moderators. Individuals may not advertise or make announcements for horses in need of rescue, placement or adoption unless the horse is available through a recognized rescue or placement agency or government-run entity or the thread fits the criteria for and is located in the Giveaways forum.

5. Do not post copyrighted photographs unless you have purchased that photo and have permission to do so.

6. Respect other members.
As members are often passionate about their beliefs and intentions can easily be misinterpreted in this type of environment, try to explore or resolve the inevitable disagreements that arise in the course of threads calmly and rationally.

If you see a post that you feel violates the rules of the board, please click the “alert” button (exclamation point inside of a triangle) in the bottom left corner of the post, which will alert ONLY the moderators to the post in question. They will then take whatever action, or no action, as deemed appropriate for the situation at their discretion. Do not air grievances regarding other posters or the moderators in the discussion forums.

Please be advised that adding another user to your “Ignore” list via your User Control Panel can be a useful tactic, which blocks posts and private messages by members whose commentary you’d rather avoid reading.

7. We have the right to reproduce statements made in the forums.
The Chronicle of the Horse may copy, quote, link to or otherwise reproduce posts, or portions of posts, in print or online for advertising or editorial purposes, if attributed to their original authors, and by posting in this forum, you hereby grant to The Chronicle of the Horse a perpetual, non-exclusive license under copyright and other rights, to do so.

8. We reserve the right to enforce and amend the rules.
The moderators may delete, edit, move or close any post or thread at any time, or refrain from doing any of the foregoing, in their discretion, and may suspend or revoke a user’s membership privileges at any time to maintain adherence to the rules and the general spirit of the forum. These rules may be amended at any time to address the current needs of the board.

Please see our full Terms of Service and Privacy Policy for more information.

Thanks for being a part of the COTH forums!

(Revised 1/26/16)
See more
See less

Let's get to know each other better...(done before, but LOTS of newbies to get to know)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's get to know each other better...(done before, but LOTS of newbies to get to know)

I know this has been done before but let's do it again. Some of us already know way too much about each other, but for those who don't:

~Name: Natalie
    ~Age: (*don't have to *) 27
    ~State: SC (mental? hmmmmm )
    ~Current horses/ponies: Abby(AppxQH mare) and Tony the pony (POA geld)
    ~Years riding: All of them
    ~Years showing: 20
    ~Hunters, jumpers or other: Mainly hunters but spent 5yrs in the jumper ring
    ~Own or board: Have my own small hunter barn
    ~Level of showing: Occasional A, mainly B and C and I show in the Adult hunters
    ~How did you get into horses: My mom use to ride and we've always had our barn, so I suppose it was just meant to be.
    ~Plans for the future: Just keep on keepin' on. I like what I do and I don't really want much more. Wouldn't mind finding that needle in the haystack super horse...but then again, who wouldn't .
    ~Other: Married 7 years to a wonderful non-horsie husband and have 2 wonderful brats, Matthew(6) and Sydney (12mo). Also have an Aussie named Aiken and a kitty named Biggles. Just started a local hunter schooling circuit in our area (along with HuntjumpSC) that is doing spectacular!!

Ok, who's next? You may add more if you'd like.
    Nat

"Show with C.L.A.S.S."
    www.classcircuit.0catch.com
    "A horse is a horse of course of course"...This person obviously never met MY horse!
    *Who Knew*
    *Frosted Flakes*
    www.kimballphotography.smugmug.com
    ~*~Mom of the wonderful Nikolas aka \"Niko\"~*~
    **Proud member of The Colorful blinb-bling helmet, SCgirls, BGSGand the EquinePhotog (do we have one yet?) cliques**
  • Original Poster

I know this has been done before but let's do it again. Some of us already know way too much about each other, but for those who don't:

~Name: Natalie
    ~Age: (*don't have to *) 27
    ~State: SC (mental? hmmmmm )
    ~Current horses/ponies: Abby(AppxQH mare) and Tony the pony (POA geld)
    ~Years showing: 20
    ~Hunters, jumpers or other: Mainly hunters but spent 5yrs in the jumper ring
    ~Own or board: Have my own small hunter barn
    ~Level of showing: Occasional A, mainly B and C and I show in the Adult hunters
    ~How did you get into horses: My mom use to ride and we've always had our barn, so I suppose it was just meant to be.
    ~Plans for the future: Just keep on keepin' on. I like what I do and I don't really want much more. Wouldn't mind finding that needle in the haystack super horse...but then again, who wouldn't .
    ~Other: Married 7 years to a wonderful non-horsie husband and have 2 wonderful brats, Matthew(6) and Sydney (12mo). Also have an Aussie named Aiken and a kitty named Biggles. Just started a local hunter schooling circuit in our area (along with HuntjumpSC) that is doing spectacular!!

Ok, who's next? You may add more if you'd like.
    Nat

"Show with C.L.A.S.S."
    www.classcircuit.0catch.com
    "A horse is a horse of course of course"...This person obviously never met MY horse!
    *Who Knew*
    *Frosted Flakes*
    www.kimballphotography.smugmug.com
    ~*~Mom of the wonderful Nikolas aka \"Niko\"~*~
    **Proud member of The Colorful blinb-bling helmet, SCgirls, BGSGand the EquinePhotog (do we have one yet?) cliques**

Comment

Although I have been lurking for a while, this is my first post. What a good thread to start on.

~Name: Shantine
      ~State: OR
      ~Current horses/ponies: Cody..16 hh chestnut QH gelding.
      ~Years riding: 7
      ~Years showing: 5
      ~Hunters, jumpers or other: Hunters
      ~Own or board: Board
      ~How did you get into horses: My mom gave in to lessons. And then after a year of leasing, I bought Cody.
      ~Plans for the future: Compete successfully on the A curcuit. Maybe become a DVM.
      ~Other: I have two dogs, four cats, and two sisters.

Shantine and Cody
      Shantine and Cody

Comment

~Name: Valerie
        ~Age: (*don't have to *) 19
        ~State: CA, both northern and southern
        ~Current horses/ponies: Addie (10 y/o chestnut TB mare)
        ~Years riding: Oh, probably about seven now
        ~Years showing: Still don't really show much- I just don't have time- but I went to my first show probably five years ago.
        ~Hunters, jumpers or other: Mainly hunters/equitaion- I jump 3', so I tend to enter both.
        ~Own or board: Board, have two wonderful trainers- one for each location.
        ~Level of showing: Depends what my trainer's doing- I've done "B" and "A" shows.
        ~How did you get into horses: One of my friends really got me interseted- which is quite amazing, considering I fell off on a trail ride in England the second time I had ever been on a horse (many years before I really started riding) No one else in my family will go near a horse.
        ~Plans for the future: As far as riding goes, I want to have fun. I'd like to show more- but that requires money, and since I'm a student- it doesn't happen very often.

o~Other: I'm a full-time student at UC Davis, and I'm aiming for vet school. I have two dogs (one of whom is really mine) but both are at home with my parents. And I don't know my mom will ever give my dog back to me. She didn't really want her when we first got her, but now she loves her- she calls her the perfect dog.

Valerie- UC Davis Student
        ~VWiles02@yahoo.com~
        www.farwestfarms.com
        www.vanvleckranch.com

Comment

Name: Ingela
          State: California (Northern)
          Current Horses: I have 8, 2 are retired, two are injured, one has a rare condition called styohyoidosteopathy (she may be retired) 1 is a yearling, the other two I ride and show.
          Years riding: 29
          I ride mostly in the hunters and equitation. Have done jumpers in the past. Would like to do them again. Lately I show locally but have shown at the A shows in the past, but it's just to darned expensive.
          I own a boarding facility (which may be why the A shows are currently too expensive.)
          How did I get into horses: I begged, and took advantage of the fact that divorced parents compete with each other... dad bought me my first horse for my 7th birthday. Mom bought me my 2nd horse for Christmas when I was 13 to keep me from spending summers with dad....
          Plans for the future: Keep on doing what I'm doing... but win the lottery so I can quit working and go to the big shows again.

Comment

Name: Kayda
            State: Michigan
            Current horses/ponies: Protege (grey Thoroughbred/Trakehner mare)
            Years of riding: roughly 12
            Years of showing: 7 or 8
            Hunters, jumpers, or other: hunters
            Own or board: board
            Level of showing: B circuit (Non-Pro, Children's, Limit Junior Eq, possibly Junior Working Hunter)
            How did you get into horses: My aunt was friends with a woman who kept a couple horses on her property, so I started western lessons when I was four. I stopped for a bit, but started back up (english this time) when I was about seven and have been doing it ever since.
            Plans for the future: I'd really like to own and manage my own boarding facility one day, but it's not incredibly realistic. I just know I'm going to always keep riding.
            Other: My horse is just coming back into full form after a long recovery from an injured suspensory tendon and is doing better than ever. She's not chicken anymore and is so much more willing to work.

------------------------------
            noro lim, noro lim Asfaloth
            ------------------------------
            noro lim, noro lim Asfaloth

Comment

~Name: Jenna
              ~Age: (*don't have to *) 18
              ~State: Ga/Fort Collins, CO~~> GO RAMS!!!!
              ~Current horses/ponies: Noah(OTTB)
              ~Years riding: 11
              ~Years showing: 8
              ~Hunters, jumpers or other: jumpers right now...but I don't mind hunters
              ~Own or board: board
              ~Level of showing: A's all the way
              ~How did you get into horses: My bestfriend, Rachel
              ~Plans for the future: Graduate from CSU and hopefully go to CSU vet school
              ~Other: I have two cats named Jake and Missy. I am in college, which is awesome!

~Jenna & Beethoven~
              http://community.webshots.com/user/jlm179
              I love cats, I love every single cat....
              So anyway I am a cat lover
              And I love to run.

Comment

I'll play. Some of you may know me from the EMG bb. Carolyn Jonaitis
                I have a farm called Dancing Lawn, where I have horses and ponies, in training, and for sale. Hunters, jumpers, riding horses. I also am heavily involved with horse rescue, and currently have 18 pregnant pmu mares, that are destroying my barn. They are slowly acquiring barn manners, but it's taking it's toll on me and my farm. I've been coaching and training for very nearly 30 years, and used to event. I've done the hunter/jumper thing, and have dabbled a bit in dressage. I'm just getting into breeding sporthorse type buckskins, and have two very nice foals, this year.

less hard work, more fine dining.
                www.dancinglawnhorses.com

If guys can do it, how hard can it be?
                LESS HARD WORK, MORE FINE DINING!™
                complicate, obfuscate, prevaricate.

Comment

Ok I'll play

Name- Elizabeth
                  Age- 16
                  State- VA
                  Current horse- Monte, 8 y/o 16.3 Chesnut TB (no tatoo, homebred we think)
                  Years Riding- 8
                  Years Showing- 6
                  Hunters, Jumpers, or other- Jumpers at the moment, we are kind of looking into some Eq stuff for ridability but Monte jumps me off alittle too much for it
                  Own or Board- Board, tho we do have 22 acres sitting doing nothing 2 minutes from the barn
                  Level of Showing- As on the East Coast, but no FL for me this year
                  How did you get into showing- I begged my mom for lessons forever and she wouldn't let me ride until I was 8 so I started lessons and never stopped
                  Plans for the future- Enjoy highschool (it IS possible, I think lol), get into college, have a wonderful 4 years wherever I end up, figure out what I want to do with my life
                  Other- I spend the rest of my time with my friends and being a regular teenager (again it is possible, sometimes it just gets tiring)

You think you know but you have no idea, this is the diary of...
                  You think you know but you have no idea, this is the diary of...

Comment

Name: Kaitland Hinson
                    State: South Carolina!
                    Current horses/ponies: FOOLPROOF (Dante') 17.1hh 6 yr DWB
                    Years of riding: 7
                    Years of showing: 5
                    Hunters, jumpers, or other: hunters
                    Own or board: board
                    Level of showing: A' Circuit
                    How did you get into horses:Went trail riding as a kid... and was hooked..
                    Plans for the future: Attend college in the fall of 2004, continue showing A' circuit.

-FOOLPROOF-
                    *Kaitland Hinson*
                    Dutch Warmblood Clique
                    -FOOLPROOF-
                    *Kaitland Hinson*
                    Dutch Warmblood Clique
                    Disgruntled College Clique

Comment

~Name: Beth
                      ~Age: (*don't have to *) 16
                      ~State: Mass, where everything is overpriced!
                      ~Current horses/ponies: Partly Cloudy "Sam" (15.2hh 11 y/o Grey Canadian TB Gelding)
                      ~Years riding: 8
                      ~Years showing: 6 or 7
                      ~Hunters, jumpers or other: Jumpers for now but I really want to do the hunters so I may be selling Sam sometime soon
                      ~Own or board: Board, our family may be looking to "own" when I get out of school.
                      ~Level of showing: Very occasionally A, mostly smaller local for now, hoping to get into the bigger levels once I get with a good trainer.
                      ~How did you get into horses: My sister (who's no longer a horse person) and I have loved horses for as long as I can remember.
                      ~Plans for the future: I'd really love to move to the upper levels and be successfull at the big shows and do the hunters. Eventually, I want to own and run my own Hunter/Jumper facility in Virginia.
                      ~Other: Umm I'm a homeschooled Junior in High School and I love photography, cars, graphic design, EBAY, my friends, my parents, my wonderful boyfriend, and living life. I feel so blessed to have such a good life, and I try my hardest never to take it for granted! I love my horse to death, even on the days that he tries to kill me . I have 3 Dogs and 2 Kitties who you can see in my webshots album.... Okay I'll stop now Bye!

..:*:..:*:..:*:.BAS.:*:..:*:..:*:..
                      You know you're a horse person when you look at a picture of your dog and say, "LOOK AT THAT TROT!" :-D

http://community.webshots.com/user/samtb056

Comment

~Name: Cary
                        ~Age: 16
                        ~State: va
                        ~Current horses/ponies: Petey(woodlands master plan)- a tb/welsh; sam(passport)- oldenburg
                        ~Years riding: about 8 or 9
                        ~Years showing: about 4 or 5
                        ~Hunters, jumpers or other: hunters and eq
                        ~Own or board: board
                        ~Level of showing: A-AAA shows; large juniors, used to do large ponies
                        ~How did you get into horses: I have no idea. I think I just liked horses.
                        ~Plans for the future: try and qualify for devon and indoors with my horse and keep progressing; maybe qualify for an eq final
                        ~Other: 2 yellow labs- Buckwheat and Mabel; 3 cats- Lilly, Gus, and Jack; 1 sister(anne) and 1 brother(jamie)

Comment

Name: Jarrett
                          State:NC
                          Current horses/ponies:Austin(aka Maker's Mark)16h tb gelding
                          Years riding:5
                          Years showing:3
                          Hunters, jumpers or other:A little of everything, but i show my horse in the jumpers. I am also working with a OTTB to be a hunter
                          Own or board:Board
                          Level of showing:Everything.
                          How did you get into horses:It just happened
                          Plans for the future:Make my name as a catch rider on the A circuit

All that is gold does not glitter --J.R.R. Tolkein
                          \"Got a feeling inside, It\'s a certain kind, I feel hot and cold, Yeah, down in my soul, yeah..\"

Comment

Name: Heather
                            State: South Carolina!
                            Current horses/Ponies: Malachi 14h 9 yr old pony. Snoop 16.3h 14 yr old TB. FullCry 16h 3 yr old TB (He is a project lease)
                            Years riding: 11 or 12
                            Years showing: 10 yrs
                            Hunters, jumpers, or other: Hunters, tried jumpers and loved it and will do more. And just plain joy riding.
                            Own or Board: Own
                            Level of showing: I show locally
                            How did you get into horses: My mom rode her entire life.
                            Plans for the future: Get on a college team and show. And then who knows what.
                            Other: 6 cats,Twitch, Casper, Jen, Cajun, Jazz, Dice. 3 dogs, Boo, Sarge, Blue. My sisters horse Footnote, and a school pony Daisy.

*Mirage*Malachi*BlueBlaze*Snoop*FullCry*

Http://hometown.aol.com/kateyez200/m...e/profile.html
                            *Mirage*Malachi*BlueBlaze*Avondale Bay*

http://community.webshots.com/user/babytwinnum2

Comment

Name: Liz
                              State: Massachusetts for school, used to be in CO
                              Current horses/Ponies: Jordan, 18 yo appendix QH, semi-retired and lives in CO
                              Years riding: 6
                              Years showing: 4
                              Hunters, jumpers, or other: Jumpers
                              Own or Board: Board
                              Level of showing: Showed at the As in CO, past summer in the Lev III
                              How did you get into horses: I always liked horses as a little kid, but when we moved to CO, I started western lessons and I was hooked.
                              Plans for the future: Survive college, get a good job and get some horses.
                              Other: I also fence, which really helps with the thigh muscles when I can't ride all the time.
                              You don't ride the papers.

Comment

OK here I go!

Name:Shana
                                State:Connecticut
                                Current Horse/Pony:Leaseing 16hh 5y/o QH/TB(appendix)Bay Sweetheart ha
                                Years Riding:7
                                Years Showing:6
                                Hunter/Jumpers/Other:Hunters
                                Own or Board:Board
                                Level of Showing: B and C
                                How did you get into horses: My mom had horses most of her life and we moved down the road from the barn I'm at now.
                                Plans For Future:Finish School Go to college with something horse related and enjoy life!

Other:I have 4 dogs all Yorkies Peanut Bandit Gracie and Missy and we also have one Cat Jazmine or as we call her Jazzy.I live in Terryville CT which I nicknamed Hickville but other than that lifes pretty normal.

*A horse can never have too many polos*

*A girl can never have too many shoes*
                                www.terryallenfarms.com

Comment

~Name: Erika
                                  ~Age: 28
                                  ~State: CA
                                  ~Current horses/ponies: None currently, but in the market again for a WB jumper.
                                  ~Years riding: 20
                                  ~Years showing: 16
                                  ~Hunters, jumpers or other: Jumpers
                                  ~Own or board: Board--but we will own in a couple of years.
                                  ~Level of showing: Not showing at the moment but when I do it is mostly A & B shows in the AA Jumpers.
                                  ~How did you get into horses: Cousin had horses & a huge farm...I used to go there to ride & help her with the horse duties.
                                  ~Plans for the future: Find my big time jumper & work my way up to GP level...may take 5 years or so to do the big stuff, but one day I will be there.
                                  ~Other: Married to a wonderful man for 1.5 years, no kids yet...well, except for our 2 Mastiffs; Samson & Maximus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My love ShowBiz, RIP 8/17/99 - 10/28/03. You are in my heart forever.

Comment

~Name: Ali
                                    ~Age: 15
                                    ~State: VA
                                    ~Current horses/ponies: Gabby (Woodland's Gabriella) Large/5 years old/Welsh/TB Mare and Blue (Ocean Blue) Large/12 years old/Appy./Mare
                                    ~Years riding: 8
                                    ~Hunters, jumpers or other: Hunters and a little bit of Eq.
                                    ~Own or board: Board
                                    ~Level of showing: A's and some of the local shows at Breckenridge.
                                    ~How did you get into horses: My mom used to ride as kid and she got me into it.
                                    ~Plans for the future: To be a very consistent rider, work hard, make more progress with Gabby, and to have fun.
                                    ~Other: Well, I live in Virginia Beach, I have a JR, Chloe, a bird, Louis, and my little sister has a couple of hermit crabs, I don't know what their names are. I also have another sister, Kelsey. She also rides and shows.

Comment

~Name: Christine
                                      ~Age: 20
                                      ~State: GA (used to live in NJ)
                                      ~Current horses/ponies: I don't own lookin at leasing a 3yr old Paint Mare
                                      ~Years showing: most of them
                                      ~Hunters, jumpers or other: dont show anymore except for school, for school I do EQ (cuz thats all there is!) used to do pony hunters and started doing the Childrens eq and hunter before I moved
                                      ~Level of showing: Open flat and Novice fences for IHSA, also advanced western horsemanship for IHSA. Don't show outside of school though (I did the circuit in NJ until I moved to GA, now I just don't have the money/time)
                                      ~How did you get into horses: My dads friend had polo ponies, parents bought sister a pony when she was five... shes 8 yrs older than I... mom went into labor at a horseshow, I was a barn brat! 'nuff said!
                                      ~Plans for the future: Applying to vet school in a year (UGA, Tenn, Auburn, UF...def want UGA though!)
                                      ~Other: I'm owned and trained by Oliver the Bernese Mountain dog! I have the bestest boyfriend who LOVES horses and all things furry & been with him for 3 years. I work at an small animal hospital and for the bio dept at school!

"When life gives you lemons, make margaritas!"

Member/founder of the IHSA clique!

Comment

~Name: Jen
                                        ~Age: 24
                                        ~State: GA
                                        ~Current horses/ponies: none
                                        ~Years riding: 16
                                        ~Hunters, jumpers or other: showed the hunters and eqs.
                                        ~Own or board: n/a
                                        ~Level of showing: When I did, it was GHJA
                                        ~How did you get into horses: I got hooked on the Saddle Club books; made me want to learn to ride!
                                        ~Plans for the future: To one day have the money to own a CANTER TB, and buy my son a Fjord pony.
                                        ~Other: I've been teaching lessons since I was 17, and currently teach at a small farm. I have a 19 month old son, Kody, that loves horses too! Been married for 4 1/2 years to a non-horsey husband I hope to convert someday. I have a cat, Majik, and a dog, Timbre.

~Jenny~

"The daughter who won't lift a finger in the house is the same child who cycles madly off in the pouring rain to spend all morning mucking out a stable." (Samantha Armstrong)
                                        http://tailsoftheottb.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                                        X