• Welcome to the Chronicle Forums.
    Please complete your profile. The forums and the rest of www.chronofhorse.com has single sign-in, so your log in information for one will automatically work for the other. Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are the views of the individual and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Chronicle of the Horse.

Announcement

Collapse

Forum rules and no-advertising policy

As a participant on this forum, it is your responsibility to know and follow our rules. Please read this message in its entirety.

Board Rules

1. You’re responsible for what you say.
As outlined in Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act, The Chronicle of the Horse and its affiliates, as well Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd., the developers of vBulletin, are not legally responsible for statements made in the forums.

This is a public forum viewed by a wide spectrum of people, so please be mindful of what you say and who might be reading it—details of personal disputes are likely better handled privately. While posters are legally responsible for their statements, the moderators may in their discretion remove or edit posts that violate these rules. Users have the ability to modify or delete their own messages after posting, but administrators generally will not delete posts, threads or accounts upon request.

Outright inflammatory, vulgar, harassing, malicious or otherwise inappropriate statements and criminal charges unsubstantiated by a reputable news source or legal documentation will not be tolerated and will be dealt with at the discretion of the moderators.

2. Conversations in horse-related forums should be horse-related.
The forums are a wonderful source of information and support for members of the horse community. While it’s understandably tempting to share information or search for input on other topics upon which members might have a similar level of knowledge, members must maintain the focus on horses.

3. Keep conversations productive, on topic and civil.
Discussion and disagreement are inevitable and encouraged; personal insults, diatribes and sniping comments are unproductive and unacceptable. Whether a subject is light-hearted or serious, keep posts focused on the current topic and of general interest to other participants of that thread. Utilize the private message feature or personal email where appropriate to address side topics or personal issues not related to the topic at large.

4. No advertising in the discussion forums.
Posts in the discussion forums directly or indirectly advertising horses, jobs, items or services for sale or wanted will be removed at the discretion of the moderators. Use of the private messaging feature or email addresses obtained through users’ profiles for unsolicited advertising is not permitted.

Company representatives may participate in discussions and answer questions about their products or services, or suggest their products on recent threads if they fulfill the criteria of a query. False "testimonials" provided by company affiliates posing as general consumers are not appropriate, and self-promotion of sales, ad campaigns, etc. through the discussion forums is not allowed.

Paid advertising is available on our classifieds site and through the purchase of banner ads. The tightly monitored Giveaways forum permits free listings of genuinely free horses and items available or wanted (on a limited basis). Items offered for trade are not allowed.

Advertising Policy Specifics
When in doubt of whether something you want to post constitutes advertising, please contact a moderator privately in advance for further clarification. Refer to the following points for general guidelines:

Horses – Only general discussion about the buying, leasing, selling and pricing of horses is permitted. If the post contains, or links to, the type of specific information typically found in a sales or wanted ad, and it’s related to a horse for sale, regardless of who’s selling it, it doesn’t belong in the discussion forums.

Stallions – Board members may ask for suggestions on breeding stallion recommendations. Stallion owners may reply to such queries by suggesting their own stallions, only if their horse fits the specific criteria of the original poster. Excessive promotion of a stallion by its owner or related parties is not permitted and will be addressed at the discretion of the moderators.

Services – Members may use the forums to ask for general recommendations of trainers, barns, shippers, farriers, etc., and other members may answer those requests by suggesting themselves or their company, if their services fulfill the specific criteria of the original post. Members may not solicit other members for business if it is not in response to a direct, genuine query.

Products – While members may ask for general opinions and suggestions on equipment, trailers, trucks, etc., they may not list the specific attributes for which they are in the market, as such posts serve as wanted ads.

Event Announcements – Members may post one notification of an upcoming event that may be of interest to fellow members, if the original poster does not benefit financially from the event. Such threads may not be “bumped” excessively. Premium members may post their own notices in the Event Announcements forum.

Charities/Rescues – Announcements for charitable or fundraising events can only be made for 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organizations. Special exceptions may be made, at the moderators’ discretion and direction, for board-related events or fundraising activities in extraordinary circumstances.

Occasional posts regarding horses available for adoption through IRS-registered horse rescue or placement programs are permitted in the appropriate forums, but these threads may be limited at the discretion of the moderators. Individuals may not advertise or make announcements for horses in need of rescue, placement or adoption unless the horse is available through a recognized rescue or placement agency or government-run entity or the thread fits the criteria for and is located in the Giveaways forum.

5. Do not post copyrighted photographs unless you have purchased that photo and have permission to do so.

6. Respect other members.
As members are often passionate about their beliefs and intentions can easily be misinterpreted in this type of environment, try to explore or resolve the inevitable disagreements that arise in the course of threads calmly and rationally.

If you see a post that you feel violates the rules of the board, please click the “alert” button (exclamation point inside of a triangle) in the bottom left corner of the post, which will alert ONLY the moderators to the post in question. They will then take whatever action, or no action, as deemed appropriate for the situation at their discretion. Do not air grievances regarding other posters or the moderators in the discussion forums.

Please be advised that adding another user to your “Ignore” list via your User Control Panel can be a useful tactic, which blocks posts and private messages by members whose commentary you’d rather avoid reading.

7. We have the right to reproduce statements made in the forums.
The Chronicle of the Horse may copy, quote, link to or otherwise reproduce posts, or portions of posts, in print or online for advertising or editorial purposes, if attributed to their original authors, and by posting in this forum, you hereby grant to The Chronicle of the Horse a perpetual, non-exclusive license under copyright and other rights, to do so.

8. We reserve the right to enforce and amend the rules.
The moderators may delete, edit, move or close any post or thread at any time, or refrain from doing any of the foregoing, in their discretion, and may suspend or revoke a user’s membership privileges at any time to maintain adherence to the rules and the general spirit of the forum. These rules may be amended at any time to address the current needs of the board.

Please see our full Terms of Service and Privacy Policy for more information.

Thanks for being a part of the COTH forums!

(Revised 1/26/16)
See more
See less

Need to find out who the owner/trainer is for Bedazzled (large pony hunter)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Original Poster

[edit]

Plus there most current ad states they are downsizing and have ponies advertised at $6500. This ad doesnt have reference to Bay Ridge Farm but just has the same phone number. Seems they dont want people to know its them.

If I were the owners of Bedazzled I wouldnt be happy with all of this at all!
    Last edited by Moderator 1; Jul. 15, 2008, 09:50 AM. Reason: pony specifics

Comment

I don't think that at this rate you are ever going to have to worry about being the owner of Bedazzled

Comment

• Original Poster

You never know. If he is in a sale barn that is downsizing in an economy where pony sales are flat, you never know. Stranger things have happened.

Comment

So what did you offer? [edit] It is extremely apparent that you are trying to find a bargain. Is it just that your kid needs a pony that's made? Has she even ridden the pony? Why the fuss when she may not even get along with it? Why would you make offers when you don't even know if your child can manage this pony? Terribly sorry, but you've really rattled the cage in the lion's den here at COTH. I agree you will never own this pony, unless you "pony up" the cold hard cash. Trying to run around the person that's brokering the pony is foolish. He's a valuable animal in the worst market. And now you've pissed them off. Way to go. Especially if you actually have the bank to pull this off, which I don't think you do. You'd be better off to leave this public tirade alone.
          Last edited by Moderator 1; Jul. 15, 2008, 09:50 AM. Reason: pricing specifics

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky View Post
            I don't think that at this rate you are ever going to have to worry about being the owner of Bedazzled
            Hehehehe

Beating a dead horse on a public board probably won't get you anywhere. I understand wanting to contact the owner directly, but when the trainer came on here and even TOLD you what the owner said, I'd consider it over. You can't MAKE them sell you the pony... And even if the economy is bad, I seriously dobt the kind of people that are going to pay 6 figs for a pony are going to be affected too much.

In fact, Charlotte is one of the areas in the country that isn't being hit AS HARD (yes, still affected) as the rest of the country. I just read an article about how real estate is beginning to turn around there, and most of the banks that are there are still taking care of their own.

(did I use the right effect/affect? hmmm)
            Click here to feed a rescued animal for free!

Sponsors feed rescued animals for every free click!

Comment

• Original Poster

I actually wanted my daughter to try him but the pony was never tried by anyone that anyone knows of. The whole thing is very strange as I am not the only one who was interested and had this experience. Others have Pm'd me with similiar stories. I offered a very hefty sum to lease him, upon my trainers suggestion, to see if it was a good fit. I would have even offered a sum to try him for a week as I know is common practice. I do have the funds to purchase him if it were a match but the sale barn/trainer has disappeared off the face of the earth and so has he. I am not looking for a bargain but for the right pony for my daughter. We have tried a handful of ponies and are continuing our search. All of the ponies we have tried have been in the 6 figures. We are going to pony finals with our trainer and are going to continue our search there. There are many ponies on the market and not many buyers and we have our pick at this point and the trainers know it even at that price. I am determined to find out where he ends up (no where thus far even though he is supposedly a FABULOUS pony who even in the worst markets would sell) as the whole situation seems fishy. The whole thing has left a bad taste in my mouth and I am not known to sit back and not open my mouth.

Comment

• Original Poster

Originally posted by Amber_M View Post
                Hehehehe

Beating a dead horse on a public board probably won't get you anywhere. I understand wanting to contact the owner directly, but when the trainer came on here and even TOLD you what the owner said, I'd consider it over. You can't MAKE them sell you the pony... And even if the economy is bad, I seriously dobt the kind of people that are going to pay 6 figs for a pony are going to be affected too much.

In fact, Charlotte is one of the areas in the country that isn't being hit AS HARD (yes, still affected) as the rest of the country. I just read an article about how real estate is beginning to turn around there, and most of the banks that are there are still taking care of their own.

(did I use the right effect/affect? hmmm)
                I am not trying to beat a dead horse. I am making a point. The trainer is actually just the trainer of the sale barn he was placed at. Since I started my pony search I have learned to question things. Why is such an expensive pony at a sale barn? Most of the ponies I have tried have been with their owners continuing to show and are represented by the riders trainers? He has been on the market for some time and not sold. He is from the south and was placed at an upstate NY sale barn? If Charlotte has not been hit hard, why arent they marketing him there and why didnt he sell there. He has not shown which brings up other issues. Maybe this trainer was hiding something and thats why she didnt want anyone trying him. Maybe the best thing was that I didnt get involved and roped into a bad transaction.

Comment

Originally posted by ponymom67 View Post
                  I actually wanted my daughter to try him but the pony was never tried by anyone that anyone knows of. The whole thing is very strange as I am not the only one who was interested and had this experience. Others have Pm'd me with similiar stories. I offered a very hefty sum to lease him, upon my trainers suggestion, to see if it was a good fit. I would have even offered a sum to try him for a week as I know is common practice. I do have the funds to purchase him if it were a match but the sale barn/trainer has disappeared off the face of the earth and so has he. I am not looking for a bargain but for the right pony for my daughter. We have tried a handful of ponies and are continuing our search. All of the ponies we have tried have been in the 6 figures. We are going to pony finals with our trainer and are going to continue our search there. There are many ponies on the market and not many buyers and we have our pick at this point and the trainers know it even at that price. I am determined to find out where he ends up (no where thus far even though he is supposedly a FABULOUS pony who even in the worst markets would sell) as the whole situation seems fishy. The whole thing has left a bad taste in my mouth and I am not known to sit back and not open my mouth.
                  That taste is fish! Look, you can't bypass the system unless you are a serious player. But the serious players don't play games. That's a serious pony, and the trainer/broker says opposite of what you say. I tend to believe the trainer. And frankly, this idea that because a horse is for sale it HAS to be sold? Or that the owner is desperate? Whatever. Those folks will wait for the right BUYER, not Lessor. In other words, they will wait for their price. The buyer's market thing does not apply to horses in the six figure range. The fact that you didn't call them up, make appointments, and fly there for a trial or meet at a show speaks volumes. Negatively of you. Again, serious pony. If you really had the money and believed in the horse, it would already be yours and we wouldn't be having this web board discussion. And I say this because I bought my last two off the internet sight unseen. Pros know when you know your stuff. Which brings up the question why aren't you letting your trainer do this for you? ?????????????????????????????????????

Comment

• Original Poster

Lets let the game play out and see what happens. I will be happy to post the outcome in the COTH Lion's Den when the game plays out. Touche!

I have been to Florida, Atlanta and to some of the top shows looking for a pony and I CAN tell you this. The top pony trainers are lowering prices on some FAMOUS and FABULOUS ponies in the six figure range. Ponies who have ribboned at Devon, Indoors and Pony Finals previously priced at $200k - 300k are being deeply discounted. I have my pick and am one of the few buyers out there at that price point. I am being wined and dined by the top pony trainers out there. Not one of them is turning me away.

I dont work and have nothing better to do than fly around the country with my daughter and try ponies till I find the right one. I am a quick study and am learning the pony game FAST! I cant help it if Bedazzleds trainer didnt take me seriously and get me while the getting was good. I will be watching and listening at Pony Finals and will post what I find out here.

To be continued....

Comment

You have a lucky daughter! I hope you find the right pony

Comment

Sorry ponymom...nothing to hide on that pony. We haven't ridden there in months & I am still willing to tell you that. My kid got on at the show & he carted her around over 3foot. As he has done with all 3 kids that were riding him since arriving. I watched him for 4 months in the barn. Talented. Honest. Kind. A rare find in a large. You ought to just suck it up & pay for him, or else move on. No mystery. You just don't want to deal with the trainer at Bayridge, we can all see that Trying to make her look bad on COTH, or insinuate there is a problem with this truly nice pony is not right.
                        "Crystal Acres"
                        Home of 2005 National Champion Section B Welsh-
                        "MORTON'S STAR COMMAND
                        www.grandviewponies.com

Comment

I am a quick study and am learning the pony game FAST!
                          Evidently not fast enough

You sound like a big puff of hot air that feels the need to brag because someone didn't take you seriously. If you are having so many BNTs wine and dine you, you should have NO problem finding a suitable pony for your daughter and you wouldn't be wasting so much time trying to get this one for a bargain basement price. Anyone of such perceived importance would move on. You are making yourself look foolish IMHO.

Comment

Lets let the game play out and see what happens. I will be happy to post the outcome in the COTH Lion's Den when the game plays out. Touche!
                            Here's the thing. It may be a "game" to you. To people who do this for a living, it's a business.

In business, if your client, the pony's owner, says they want to sell, not lease, you don't waste time on someone looking for a lease to purchase deal.

I don't know this pony or trainer, but that's a pretty simple concept.

Good luck in your search.

Comment

• Original Poster

Originally posted by crystalacresponies View Post
                              Sorry ponymom...nothing to hide on that pony. We haven't ridden there in months & I am still willing to tell you that. My kid got on at the show & he carted her around over 3foot. As he has done with all 3 kids that were riding him since arriving. I watched him for 4 months in the barn. Talented. Honest. Kind. A rare find in a large. You ought to just suck it up & pay for him, or else move on. No mystery. You just don't want to deal with the trainer at Bayridge, we can all see that Trying to make her look bad on COTH, or insinuate there is a problem with this truly nice pony is not right.
                              Can you share with us why you no longer ride with her? Seems as if there is a story there.

Comment

Is my understanding that this pony had a few stops at PF in 2007. Unfortunatley the score cards for 07' are no longer on USEF.org but when they were there, the Bedazzled owned by Taylor Potter has a score in the low 30's. Personally, I wouldn't buy my daughter a pony who didn't go around at Pony Finals only one year before. Move on.

Comment

• Original Poster

Originally posted by BelladonnaLily View Post
                                  Evidently not fast enough

You sound like a big puff of hot air that feels the need to brag because someone didn't take you seriously. If you are having so many BNTs wine and dine you, you should have NO problem finding a suitable pony for your daughter and you wouldn't be wasting so much time trying to get this one for a bargain basement price. Anyone of such perceived importance would move on. You are making yourself look foolish IMHO.
                                  I have found a pony and am in the process of vetting it. I am not interested in this pony anymore based on what has come out over the past few months. I know the USEF is cracking down on trainers who are raping buyers and I dont appreciate trainers marking ponies up 100%. Far be it from me to deny a proper commission to a trainer but dobling the price is sheer rape and I think trainers should be exposed.

Comment

• Original Poster

Originally posted by MHM View Post
                                    Here's the thing. It may be a "game" to you. To people who do this for a living, it's a business.

In business, if your client, the pony's owner, says they want to sell, not lease, you don't waste time on someone looking for a lease to purchase deal.

I don't know this pony or trainer, but that's a pretty simple concept.

Good luck in your search.
                                    Here is the simple concept. The pony has been on the market for more than 6 months. If it was my pony, I would have rather taken a lease and at least recouped some expenses while it was being marketed than sit on it and let it devalue in a slow market. But the owner didnt know the pony would sit and not sell. Hindisght is always 20/20.

I asked once and was declined. I dont count at the ring at HITs because the trainer was too busy smoking to even come and speak with me. I am going to follow this pony though as the trainer has put a bee in my bonnet. And I hear I am not the only one. There are a whole hive of bees out there swarming.

Comment

You seem to have a real axe to grind here. Why don't you just move on? You have no way of knowing what the circumstances are. Perhaps the trainer is covering some of the expenses on the pony (i.e. board/training/shipping/daycare) and isn't just pricing in a commission on the sale. Thus the "huge markup" is not really a huge markup. Bottom line- why don't you mind your own business instead of trying to stir up trouble?
                                      http://patchworkfarmga.com

Comment

Just so I am not making claims without proof. The pony's score was 84.00. Three judges for an average score of 28.00. Anyone know what happened?

CLASS: LARGE PONY HUNTER O/F

Place Back No. Horse Rider Owner Score
                                        1 528 VANITY FAIR LILLIE KEENAN ADRIENNE STERLICHT 262.000
                                        2 337 BLUE RIDGE SUNSET ASHLEY TOFFOLON NELLIE ANN FOOSANER 251.000
                                        3 300 EMERSON SCHAEFER RAPOSA GRAND CENTRAL INC 249.750
                                        4 83 ANDABA KYLEE ARBUCKLE HUCKELBERRY FARM 244.000
                                        5 106 HILLCREST PENNIE WISE CHARLOTTE JACOBS CHARLOTTE JACOBS 240.004
                                        6 125 CHERRY BROOKS BLUE SUEDE SHOES LEXI JOHNSON PAULEXI LLC 240.003
                                        7 184 ONSTAR STEPHANIE ENGLE ERICA ENGLE 240.002
                                        8 8 WOODLANDS SILVER CREEK ELEANOR LORTON ELEANOR LORTON 240.001
                                        9 152 SUNDAY BEST VICTORIA COLVIN RICHARD PRANT 239.500
                                        10 418 CAVALLI HASBROUCK DONOVAN PAIGE DEKKO 238.501
                                        11 445 SHOW BOAT SHAWN CASADY ANNE GARDNER 238.500
                                        12 177 A HOOF & A PRAYER CHASE BOGGIO ALEXA ROSE BOGGIO & CHASEN BOGGIO 238.000
                                        13 458 SAILORS TAKE WARNING GENEVIEVE ZOCK GENEVIEVE ZOCK 235.000
                                        14 183 BLUE ME AWAY STEPHANIE ENGLE STEPHANIE ENGLE 232.000
                                        15 60 BRIDGEWATER ELIZABETH BOONE ELIZABETH BOONE 230.000
                                        16 241 WOODLAND'S STAR MADDIE WADINGTON MADDIE WADINGTON 228.500
                                        17 65 ORLANDO ELAINA PLOTT ELAINA PLOTT 228.250
                                        18 82 PRICELESS SAMANTHA SOMMERS ED LANE AND HUCKLEBERRY FARM 228.000
                                        19 147 SIR ELTON MEGAN DAVIS MEGAN DAVIS 228.000
                                        20 482 KRAMER NATALIE LEVINE LOUIS LEVINE AND NATALIE LEVINE 226.500
                                        21 349 WOODLAND'S MISTY RAIN MADELINE TURNER SARAH STURGES 226.000
                                        22 546 EDDIE BAUER MARIKA RAFF MICHELLE TITO 225.750
                                        23 401 TAPPEN ZEE SARAH STEIN SARAH STEIN 222.500
                                        24 175 HIDEAWAY'S GREYSTONE SHILLELAGH MACKENZIE HAMILL MACKENZIE HAMILL 221.000
                                        25 199 LOREAL RYAN WAZNIK RYAN WAZNIK 221.000
                                        26 410 KASPER NICOLE EMILY GORTON STUARTFIELD & AMANDA HALL 220.500
                                        27 161 SUMMER BREEZE DEVON WRIGHT DEVON WRIGHT 220.000
                                        28 246 TOP GUN COURTNEY LINK COURTNEY LINK 219.000
                                        29 21 RICKY MARTIN LAUREN POWERS LAUREN POWERS 218.000
                                        30 429 GOOD HEAVENS SAMANTHA GUMBIN SAMANTHA GUMBIN 216.000
                                        31 541 BEDAZZLED RACHEL REDMOND RACHEL REDMOND 216.000
                                        32 486 DREAM TIME BEAU ELIZABETH RANZO ELIZABETH RANZO 213.000
                                        33 239 RED DRUM'S LIONHEART SARAH RESNICK SARAH RESNICK 212.000
                                        34 496 TRULY YOURS ELLIE FOELKER EMILY SWIFT 211.000
                                        35 36 LOVIN LIFE MEREDITH DARST STEPHANIE INGRAM 211.000
                                        36 88 DAIRE ME ELIZABETH PATZ ELIZABETH PATZ 209.000
                                        37 411 SUMMERLAND KAITLIN CAMPBELL NICOLE EMILY GORTON 208.000
                                        38 178 NOTEWORTHY BRITTLAN WALL SCOTT STEWART 207.000
                                        39 84 COMEDY HOUR HANNAH ELIZABET BEDWELL HANNAH ELIZABETH BEDWELL 207.000
                                        40 439 TURN THE PAGE ELLE TURNER ELLE TURNER 207.000
                                        41 323 BUCCEAL EIRE REGINA BARASCH REGINA BARASCH 207.000
                                        42 430 DADDY'S O.T. KIMBERLY PLASTER KIMBERLY PLASTER 205.000
                                        43 48 SUNKISSED STEPHANIE COOK LIONSWAY FARM 202.000
                                        44 342 REMBERT PHOEBE ROBINSON LEXI MAOUNIS 201.000
                                        45 160 DANCES WITH WOLVES NICOLE ROOS NICOLE ROOS 199.000
                                        46 11 MAPLESIDE MAGIC DANCER MEGAN MACPHERSON MEGAN MACPHERSON 197.000
                                        47 23 LUCKY CHARM NICKI LACHAPELLE NICKI LACHAPELLE 197.000
                                        48 129 GREY GOOSE LEYLAN GLEESON FAR NIENTE 197.000
                                        49 3 ALL THAT CHARLOTTE KEESLER CHARLOTTE KEESLER 195.000
                                        50 304 NOTORIOUS R NIKKI CARR NIKKI CARR 194.000
                                        51 98 ABOUT FACE SARA BRYAN MILL CREEK PONIES 194.000
                                        52 322 PRET-A-PORTER OLIVIA BREN OLIVIA BREN 194.000
                                        53 190 BLUE HAZE KENDRA MARTENFELD KENDRA MARTENFELD 194.000
                                        54 512 BON VOYAGE EDIE CALDWELL RACHEL KOGGAN 193.000
                                        55 171 BROWNLAND'S BUGS BUNNY CAITLIN GUINN BROWNLAND FARM 192.000
                                        56 53 RAZZLE DAZZLE MADISON ELISE CAMPO MADISON ELISE CAMPO 191.000
                                        57 63 KAPPUCCINO CAITLIN ZIEGLER CAITLIN ZIEGLER & ARTISANS FARM 191.000
                                        58 416 MILLPOND CELEBRITY TAYLOR ANN ADAMS SARAH GARNETT & OLIVIA HASLAM 189.000
                                        59 404 MAKING MAGIC MOLLY JANK MOLLY JANK 186.000
                                        60 293 PRINCE WILLIAM ALI SLOTT ALI SLOTT 184.000
                                        61 31 CAMBRIDGE RIVERDANCE RYAN GOODMAN RYAN GOODMAN 182.000
                                        62 28 MILLPOND SHOW TIME BETHANY HANSCOM BETHANY HANSCOM 180.000
                                        63 263 HALCYON GUINEVERE PARKER SCHOOLEY MARY MIELENZ 179.000
                                        64 4 MADAM ALEXANDER ELIZABETH ALLEN ELIZABETH ALLEN 177.000
                                        65 195 ELITE STORM FRONT KATHERINE JACK PARADYSZ FARM 165.000
                                        66 370 SANDLER CARRI D'ANGELO CONNOR MACLEAN 165.000
                                        67 319 CAMBRIDGE GABRIELLE HERO EMILY AFRICK 143.000
                                        68 211 CELEBRATION CATHERINE BILLINGS ROB BILLINGS 130.000
                                        69 57 SAND CASTLE EMMA ROBERTS CLAUDIA STYSLINGER 115.000
                                        70 67 WINSTON SAMANTHA SCHAEFER SAMANTHA SCHAEFER 115.000
                                        71 80 TEDDY BEAR ANNIE REARDON AMY REARDON 110.000
                                        72 234 MIDNIGHT HOUR MEG O'MARA MEG O'MARA 110.000
                                        73 435 PUTTIN ON THE RITZ TORI BERLIN TORI BERLIN 105.000
                                        74 52 SERENADE MARY MEGHAN HUITT ALEY RUSSELL 100.000
                                        75 390 BEDAZZLED TAYLOR POTTER TAYLOR POTTER 84.000
                                        76 257 DRESS FOR DINNER ELIZABETH DEGOLIAN ELIZABETH DEGOLIAN 50.000
                                        77 90 LILLY KERSTIN SAPP KERSTIN SAPP Refuse
                                        78 7 COPYRIGHT EMERY HANSON WIT'S END FARM Refuse
                                        79 10 PIPE CREEK CHIP N DALE CHRISTIE PETRELLI CHRISTIE PETRELLI Fell
                                        80 537 OCTOBER SKY GABI GONZALEZ GRAY GABI GONZALEZ GRAY Fell

Comment

• Original Poster

Originally posted by Jsalem View Post
                                          You seem to have a real axe to grind here. Why don't you just move on? You have no way of knowing what the circumstances are. Perhaps the trainer is covering some of the expenses on the pony (i.e. board/training/shipping/daycare) and isn't just pricing in a commission on the sale. Thus the "huge markup" is not really a huge markup. Bottom line- why don't you mind your own business instead of trying to stir up trouble?
                                          I do have an axe to grind and I am not the only one.

Comment

Working...
                                          X