Sport Horse Spotlight

Real Estate Spotlight

Sale Spotlight

• Welcome to the Chronicle Forums.
    Please complete your profile. The forums and the rest of www.chronofhorse.com has single sign-in, so your log in information for one will automatically work for the other. Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are the views of the individual and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Chronicle of the Horse.

Announcement

Collapse

Forum rules and no-advertising policy

As a participant on this forum, it is your responsibility to know and follow our rules. Please read this message in its entirety.

Board Rules

1. You�re responsible for what you say.
As outlined in Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act, The Chronicle of the Horse and its affiliates, as well Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd., the developers of vBulletin, are not legally responsible for statements made in the Forums.

This is a public forum viewed by a wide spectrum of people, so please be mindful of what you say and who might be reading it�details of personal disputes may be better handled privately. While posters are legally responsible for their statements, the moderators may in their discretion remove or edit posts, though are not legally obligated to do so, regardless of content.

Users have the ability to modify or delete their own messages after posting. Moderators generally will not delete posts, threads or accounts unless they have been alerted and have determined that a post, thread or user has violated the Forums� policies. Moderators do not regularly independently monitor the Forums for such violations.

Profanity, outright vulgarity, blatant personal insults or otherwise inappropriate statements will not be tolerated and will be dealt with at the discretion of the moderators.

Users may provide their positive or negative experiences with or opinions of companies, products, individuals, etc.; however, accounts involving allegations of criminal behavior against named individuals or companies MUST be first-hand accounts and may NOT be made anonymously.

If a situation has been reported upon by a reputable news source or addressed by law enforcement or the legal system it is open for discussion, but if an individual wants to make their own claims of criminal behavior against a named party in the course of that discussion, they too must identify themselves by first and last name and the account must be first-person.

Criminal allegations that do not satisfy these requirements, when brought to our attention, may be removed pending satisfaction of these criteria, and we reserve the right to err on the side of caution when making these determinations.

Credible threats of suicide will be reported to the police along with identifying user information at our disposal, in addition to referring the user to suicide helpline resources such as 1-800-SUICIDE or 1-800-273-TALK.

2. Conversations in horse-related forums should be horse-related.
The forums are a wonderful source of information and support for members of the horse community. While it�s understandably tempting to share information or search for input on other topics upon which members might have a similar level of knowledge, members must maintain the focus on horses.

3. Keep conversations productive, on topic and civil.
Discussion and disagreement are inevitable and encouraged; personal insults, diatribes and sniping comments are unproductive and unacceptable. Whether a subject is light-hearted or serious, keep posts focused on the current topic and of general interest to other participants of that thread. Utilize the private message feature or personal email where appropriate to address side topics or personal issues not related to the topic at large.

4. No advertising in the discussion forums.
Posts in the discussion forums directly or indirectly advertising horses, jobs, items or services for sale or wanted will be removed at the discretion of the moderators. Use of the private messaging feature or email addresses obtained through users� profiles for unsolicited advertising is not permitted.

Company representatives may participate in discussions and answer questions about their products or services, or suggest their products on recent threads if they fulfill the criteria of a query. False "testimonials" provided by company affiliates posing as general consumers are not appropriate, and self-promotion of sales, ad campaigns, etc. through the discussion forums is not allowed.

Paid advertising is available on our classifieds site and through the purchase of banner ads. The tightly monitored Giveaways forum permits free listings of genuinely free horses and items available or wanted (on a limited basis). Items offered for trade are not allowed.

Advertising Policy Specifics
When in doubt of whether something you want to post constitutes advertising, please contact a moderator privately in advance for further clarification. Refer to the following points for general guidelines:

Horses � Only general discussion about the buying, leasing, selling and pricing of horses is permitted. If the post contains, or links to, the type of specific information typically found in a sales or wanted ad, and it�s related to a horse for sale, regardless of who�s selling it, it doesn�t belong in the discussion forums.

Stallions � Board members may ask for suggestions on breeding stallion recommendations. Stallion owners may reply to such queries by suggesting their own stallions, only if their horse fits the specific criteria of the original poster. Excessive promotion of a stallion by its owner or related parties is not permitted and will be addressed at the discretion of the moderators.

Services � Members may use the forums to ask for general recommendations of trainers, barns, shippers, farriers, etc., and other members may answer those requests by suggesting themselves or their company, if their services fulfill the specific criteria of the original post. Members may not solicit other members for business if it is not in response to a direct, genuine query.

Products � While members may ask for general opinions and suggestions on equipment, trailers, trucks, etc., they may not list the specific attributes for which they are in the market, as such posts serve as wanted ads.

Event Announcements � Members may post one notification of an upcoming event that may be of interest to fellow members, if the original poster does not benefit financially from the event. Such threads may not be �bumped� excessively. Premium members may post their own notices in the Event Announcements forum.

Charities/Rescues � Announcements for charitable or fundraising events can only be made for 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organizations. Special exceptions may be made, at the moderators� discretion and direction, for board-related events or fundraising activities in extraordinary circumstances.

Occasional posts regarding horses available for adoption through IRS-registered horse rescue or placement programs are permitted in the appropriate forums, but these threads may be limited at the discretion of the moderators. Individuals may not advertise or make announcements for horses in need of rescue, placement or adoption unless the horse is available through a recognized rescue or placement agency or government-run entity or the thread fits the criteria for and is located in the Giveaways forum.

5. Do not post copyrighted photographs unless you have purchased that photo and have permission to do so.

6. Respect other members.
As members are often passionate about their beliefs and intentions can easily be misinterpreted in this type of environment, try to explore or resolve the inevitable disagreements that arise in the course of threads calmly and rationally.

If you see a post that you feel violates the rules of the board, please click the �alert� button (exclamation point inside of a triangle) in the bottom left corner of the post, which will alert ONLY the moderators to the post in question. They will then take whatever action, or no action, as deemed appropriate for the situation at their discretion. Do not air grievances regarding other posters or the moderators in the discussion forums.

Please be advised that adding another user to your �Ignore� list via your User Control Panel can be a useful tactic, which blocks posts and private messages by members whose commentary you�d rather avoid reading.

7. We have the right to reproduce statements made in the forums.
The Chronicle of the Horse may copy, quote, link to or otherwise reproduce posts, or portions of posts, in print or online for advertising or editorial purposes, if attributed to their original authors, and by posting in this forum, you hereby grant to The Chronicle of the Horse a perpetual, non-exclusive license under copyright and other rights, to do so.

8. We reserve the right to enforce and amend the rules.
The moderators may delete, edit, move or close any post or thread at any time, or refrain from doing any of the foregoing, in their discretion, and may suspend or revoke a user�s membership privileges at any time to maintain adherence to the rules and the general spirit of the forum. These rules may be amended at any time to address the current needs of the board.

Please see our full Terms of Service and Privacy Policy for more information.

Thanks for being a part of the COTH forums!

(Revised 5/9/18)
See more
See less

Can we have an adult re-rider support group?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I had a fantastic lesson this week. I'm really glad, because I jumped 2'3 for the first time last week and it was... rough. So rough that I neary fell off (caught myself on the horse's neck). We were doing a trot in/canter out grid that was a bounce to a one stride. It went very poorly, so much so that I was questioning my lesson group. My lessons early in the week are close to my skill level, but the gals in my lesson later in the week are more advanced than I am and are jumping higher. I was actually getting a bit nervous about my riding.

However this lesson was AMAZING. This week was "full jump course" week so we did two 4 fence courses twice, then combined it into an 8 fence course. It was set a bit over 18" earlier this week and it was fun but I still struggled with my position. I went from being too far forward to being slightly too far backward and being left behind. I struggled finding that happy medium.

Then I had my more advanced lesson and oh my god. Fences were about 2' and my instructor had me count the rhythm. It was like magic! I was able to wait at each fence instead of being too far forward. I didn't get left behind, even when my horse took a long spot. It was smooth and magical. I couldn't micromanage my position or let nerves get to me because I was too busy counting the rhythm. I got the auditory feedback to remind more when my horse was speeding up or slowing down, and I was able to adjust accordingly.

Also, before I started counting I didn't get myself together in time for a shorter term and the horse refused. Growing up, I rode the dirtiest stoppers - they always dropped that shoulder when they ducked out and I had a lot of nasty falls. In comparison, this refusal was the easiest thing ever. It could have been easily avoided if I had gotten myself together, used more leg, and had more impulsion. We redid the jump and it was just fine. I'm kind of glad my horse refused, because he refused and the world didn't end. I stayed on, we redid the jump, and everything was fine.

I love my trainer. So, so much.

Comment

• Mustang - Yes! It's really just a matter of getting out of my own head. I had the same issue moving up from 2'-2'3" to 2'6" at first; the increase in height is technically very small, but my mind tends to get overactive and inflates it to something drastic, which makes me hesitant and I tend to start riding backwards, which is the opposite of what you want when moving up in height! It's supposed to get up to almost 50* this week, so I guess I can make the most of it and give Cosmo a post-Christmas bath...?

Lucky - I showed 2'3" and won enough blues to disqualify myself from showing that height again on my local C circuit - Grand Champion C circuit hunter on top of Champion 2'3" adult hunter, Champ 2'3" adult eq o/f and reserve 2'3" adult eq otf - I'm planning on showing 2'6" this year and schooling up to 2'9". I'm very lucky to have Cosmo to save my butt whenever my brain short-circuits and I miss a distance. He makes me look better than I really am.

WIP - Hurrah for a good lesson! Riding with a more advanced group can be intimidating at first, but I think it's the best way to get into a new height. At least 95% of the people I ride with on a regular basis are juniors who jump higher/ride better than I do, but I love the challenge of keeping up with them and the inspiration of seeing them improving alongside me! Counting rhythm is a huge, huge help for me too since Cosmo starts courses slow and then snowballs until he's thundering along like he's on course at the Kentucky 3-day XC. Great to hear it's helped you, too!!

Comment

• tech- I think you guys make each other look good. Congrats on the successful showing seasons thus far

WIP- sounds like you have quite the broad scope of lessons. I know I'm supposed to count a rhythm, even on the flat, but I always forget. My old trick used to be finding a two-beat word for trotting, or two one beat words for cantering to repeat to myself.

Comment

• Merry Christmas my rerider friends! Peace and love. I'm cooking and prepping here today for tomorrow's dinner. I'm cooking a traditional Polish dinner for the first time. Hope it all comes out the way it's supposed to. And making a Chilean dessert (DH Chilean). Hope you all have whatever yummy traditional foods you like. Feel free to share what your having!
          Last edited by ParadoxFarm; Dec. 24, 2018, 01:03 PM.
          My hopeful road to the 2020 RRP TB Makeover: https://paradoxfarm.blog/

Comment

• Merry Christmas everyone. It is 6.30am Christmas morning and I guess I am the first one of us to experience it. It is very hot here at Christmas time and Mum won a ham in a raffle. Hubby was also given a ham from work, so I have been getting ham at home all week!!

Mum usually puts together plates of cold chicken and ham with salad including cold boiled eggs and cheese and lettuce. In separate bowls are Pineapple pieces and the pineapple juice from that is saved for me as I don't drink alcohol. Also a separate bowl of beetroot slice. BLECH!!!! It is just too hot to think about cooking or eating hot food.

We brought Toby home on Saturday. It is Tuesday now. He went half way down in the float as he did a big sloppy manure and then slipped in it. He is used to being angle floated. We stopped immediately and hubby opened the front and untied him. 2 guys stopped and opened the ramp. Toby was as cool as a cucumber and just stood up and immediately closed the ramp.

The divider was across, so I went in low on the other side of that so as I was protected from him and with a big stick from the side of the road I swiped the big pile of manure across to this side of the divider. It was uneventful the rest of the way home.

We stopped outside the driveway and I walked him back and forth in case of any lactic acid build up if he stressed when he was down, while hubby went to move horses. He hadn't wanted to do that before we left as he didn't want them upset while we were away. My friend arrived and I gave him to her to walk He was perfect, he didn't do a thing other than try to eat and he didn't care one iota about the calves. She took him up and back twice and gave him back to me and said she was nervous.

Ha I am so glad I took over as the horses she was sending me to look at were for experienced riders and she so would have gotten the wrong horse.

I led him down and he is now in where Twiggy was, so he has Dodge on one side and Twiggy on the other. He settled in straight away. There was no running around. We let him settle in and later hubby went and wormed everyone.

He didn't end up getting his vaccines from when she pulled the pin, so he is getting that on Thursday now.

The next day in the morning I gave him a lesson facing up. Hubby took him up with Dodge to graze outside our front gate and in the afternoon I rode him and he had a lesson in standing still..

The next day he was so much better at everything. i am still teaching him to stand still and he did end up standing while I left him at the tack shed to go and retrieve the lunging gear from the arena that I had forgotten to bring back the day before and then he did stand still in the arena while I went back to the tack shed to get the mounting block.
            His trot was better, he was forward better, his bending was better. I did get left lead canter off a small circle, not that he is up to trotting a small circle really yet.

I came to Mum's yesterday, I will probably ride him again this afternoon, it depends what time hubby gets here and what time we end up leaving.
            It is better to ride 5 minutes a day than it is to ride 35 minutes on a Sunday.

Comment

• PF- I'd love to hear more about your menu

Happy holidays and whatnot to all the re-riders.

We will be going to my mom's house, granny and granddad will be joining. We will have beef tenderloin with wedge salad, potato of some sort. Dessert is Granny's Kahlua Cake- dark chocolate cake with thick chocolate icing- kahlua in both. One of the only times I enjoy the taste of alcohol (that's not a hard lemonade).

Comment

• Hope everyone had a safe and happy Christmas!

I got a few horse-y items from my family, mainly riding clothes, though my parents got their "grandhorse" a Redmond Rock to hang up in his stall and a bag of carrots. For his part in the proceedings, Cosmo "got" me a nice anxious Christmas Eve; I had asked a friend to ride him Sunday so I could finish my shopping and wrapping, and my trainer texted me that afternoon to say he looked short in his right hind and didn't work out of it, so it wasn't just stiff from being stuck indoors. Ok, no big deal, he's an older guy, I'll check him the next day.

Monday I worked a few hours in the morning and headed to the barn afterwards to check on Cosmo and ride if he was feeling better. Long story short, he wasn't. Totally three-legged lame and not putting his right hind heel to the ground. Cue minor panic. Other than coming out a little stiff once in a while, this horse has never been truly full-blown lame in all the time I or my trainer have known him (almost 4 years). Start poking around the leg and find the culprit; BIG honking hot/tender spot in one side of his heel bulb. Happy Abscess Eve, y'all! Luckily I had epsom salts on-hand and a friend had a pack of diapers in her locker, so we soaked and wrapped that bad boy up, I put some standing wraps on him to help keep his legs from blowing up like the Michelin man, and then I had to go to my family's Christmas Eve celebration and act like I wasn't inwardly having a panic attack.

Christmas Day my boyfriend and I were set to go to his family's day-long celebration, so I dragged myself out of bed early to go soak and re-wrap Cosmo before we went, and lo - a certified Christmas Miracle! The horse who went from 100% ok to slightly lame to non-weight-bearing in just over 24 hours also pushed that sucker of an abscess out less than 24 hours after the first soak/wrap! Merry Christmas to you, too, Cos! He's already back to walking normally on it though with it being almost five days straight of no turnout (and three days of no riding/exercise) he's pretty stiff all around from being cooped up. Fingers crossed he'll be good to go by the end of this week!

---

ETA:

My family's Christmas Eve is fairly traditional Polish Wigilia with a few modern add-ins and alterations from the Slovak side of the family. My boyfriend's family does a mish-mash anything-goes day-long deal with a huge breakfast (eggs, bacon, sausage, two or three types of toast, mimosas, shots of Crown Royal, and a ton of pastries) followed by opening gifts and a compulsory afternoon nap before everyone gets up and helps prep dinner (which this year was lasagna, ham, turkey, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, broccoli bake, sausage and sauerkraut, and probably a dozen other things I'm forgetting.)
                Last edited by technicolorpoetry; Dec. 26, 2018, 08:19 AM.

Comment

• PF - that sounds great, what all did you make?!

Suzie - Glad Toby was so relaxed about the move, sounds like you found a good one!

Techni - Ugh, what timing!! Happy to hear it was short lived and he's already feeling better!

Hope every one had a Merry Christmas surrounded by loved ones! We spent Christmas eve with my mom, and Christmas day with DH's family. Got lots of new horsie gifts - some ariat quarter zip shirts, a new bridle, new Ogilvy pad, ariat jacket and vest.

DH's family is Polish and Italian and Christmas day is always an Italian feast- lasagna, chicken parm, meatballs, etc....yummy!

Heading to the barn tomorrow and Friday for lessons! Miss the boys, haven't seen them since last Friday but Cash got a couple of trainer rides over the weekend and they've been enjoying all-day turnout in their pasture - I'm sure they haven't minded my time away

Comment

• Oh he is a good one. My friend is here and still in bed. Hubyy and I will get up and ride Sim and Stars and then when she is up we will do Toby. Then the vet is coming to do his shots.

He did tey to nip me when she was grooming him and I was near his head so I really went after him. I felt his teeth although he didn't get me. He has shown mo sign of biting and we will get him ro the chiropractor as soon as we can but he is on holiday at the moment.

She said that he is trying to put it over with her and is different with me than he is with her and that she can really see that if he was not hete in teaining with me he would have been walking all over her.

3rd go at lunging today with the side reins. Just on 1. No real thought of them on the 1 st try. On the 2nd try he one out of 100 dropped a little about 3 times. Yesterday while she was there he dropped to verticle with me satmying good boy and did several strides. He did that several times.

the side rwins are on 1, they are way too long to people who do not use then. They have worked perfectly and not one step backwards or anything.

i rode gim. I did eventually get a left lead canter. It is still hit and miss with a lit more miss. Of course I can feel it so I don't even let him go into it.

Rhen I put her on. I had had her down on her knees to show how a dressage horse is different. I did tell her he was taller and faster. He was perfect and she was confident and it went really well. She just did walk and trot on a circle.

Comment

• Suzie - Looks like you'll be eating ham for a while! And yes, you're absolutely right than in a pulling match between a person's arms and a horse's neck/head, the horse will always win.

Lucky - Yes, you can totally be an honorary member of our barn! Just drop by next December for the gifting festivities ! We also had lots of homemade horse cookies, and then we got specialty horse cookies from a shop called "Snaks 5th Avenchew"" which had edible glitter. One of the ladies tasted a cookie and said they were pretty good, lol. I hate giving out Christmas presents, but barn Christmas is different for some reason.

Always - Good job in your last lesson! Glad to hear it went well. Isn't it great when everything you've been working on just clicks into place? It's those days that really make this sport magical, IMO.

Technicolor - How's Cosmo feeling? Thank goodness it was an abscess and not something major! Horses sure do like keeping us on our toes.

Comment

• HI, everyone--hope your Christmas was terrific! Our son visited. I made Beef Stroganoff for Christmas Eve dinner (a tradition in our family) and a pork roast for Christmas dinner. Six kinds of cookies. I am still suffering from a food coma since DH and I eat vegan most of the time.
                        I heard a neigh. Oh, such a brisk and melodious neigh as that was! My very heart leaped with delight at the sound. --Nathaniel Hawthorne

Comment

• Sounds like everyone had nice Christmases with delicious food I went to mass with my family Christmas Eve and to my parents house after. Then on Christmas day I rode in the morning and went for a drive down the coast.

WIP - sounds like a great lesson, good job working through the refusal!

Suzie - what kind of flooring does your trailer have? It's rather concerning that multiple horses have fallen in it, that shouldn't be happening! If nothing else have you tried putting [more] shavings in it?

Technie - I'm glad Cosmo is ok, abscesses are usually the best case scenario. Also it's very cute that your parents get him treats on Christmas
                          http://trainingcupid.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Comment

• Jingles needed again for Cash - he was lame again yesterday. Same stifle issue he was having last week....he seemed okay on bute but has been off of it for a few days and now it's showing up again. Vet coming tomorrow. So much for showing next week

Comment

• Mustang - Cosmo is doing a lot better, thanks! The abscess was totally drained by 12/26, but the wrapping and soaking made the skin really soft and fragile, so now we're just keeping it dry and as clean as possible so the skin can toughen back up and the drainage points can close up. He's totally sound at the walk and just a bit ouchy and short at the trot. The swelling is all gone but the area is definitely still tender - it looks more normal now but for the first day of no wrapping it looked the way your skin does when you have a bandaid on for a day and it gets wet; pale and wrinkly and fragile, ick!

Cupid - It was absolutely the best-case scenario, and the best part is that he isn't even technically missing turnout since none of the horses have gone out in almost a week due to unending rain and mud. (/sarcasm) Here's hoping he'll be sound enough to ride this weekend - he's been very polite and well-behaved for his walks and in-hand jogging each night but I can tell he wants to really stretch his legs!

Sugar - Big-time jingles for Cash.

Comment

• TC he didn't slip in the floor. A massive manure from an elephant!. I find horses that are fed and not in work do much bigger piles of manure than a horse in work. She told me he had been in work for a month.

If I say I have had a horse in work for a month. It means at least 6 days a week. I guess for her she could say the same thing if only ridden 2 or 3 times a week. He has come along in leaps and bounds with 5 days work. He had yesterday off to give my throat a rest. I woke with no voice on Christmas morning and it is not quite back yet.

He is also used to being on an angled float. He did work out by the time we got home to spread his legs.

I had given him the whole float so he could go angled if he wanted but he stayed straight.

Comment

• techni, glad Cosmo is on the mend and feeling better.

Sugar, what a bummer on Cash. Jingles his way. I hope it's something easily diagnosed and fixed. Maybe he just needs a little more time.

Austen, sweet potato souffle sounds very interesting. I bet my DH would love something like that. I'm wishing your the best travel weather here coming up. I remember last year!

TC, a coast drive sounds really nice. How was baby Charlie's first Christmas? greys, you, too!? I bet it was fun.

Actually, everyone's meals sound really good! I made Kapusta (Polish sauerkraut dish). The family loved it. I'm not a huge fan, but even I was able to eat it, haha. This is only the second time I have made it. My grandmother and great grandmother made it every holiday. Also, for the first time, I made pierogi. I liked them. I didn't do anything fancy with the filling since this was my first try, so the filling was potatoes and cheese. And then our family always had made what I all Polish meatballs, but really, they are meatballs with a brown gravy, with carrots and sausage in the roaster and some quartered potatoes. And made Tres Leches cake (Chiliean) and some good old american brownies and ice cream. I'm still stuffed. Dietsville for me January 2!!!!

Happy New Year, all! (Rain, rain, go away.)

My hopeful road to the 2020 RRP TB Makeover: https://paradoxfarm.blog/

Comment

• http://trainingcupid.blogspot.com/

Comment

• jingles for Cash!

Comment

• Jingles for the Cash Man!

The vet did look at Milo, who was pronounced sound, but sore behind his right scapula and a little bit on the left. The cure was to change the saddle padding, just front shims in the Mattes pad was all it took to make him happy. I was pretty sure we were dealing with a saddle fit issue, but so worth a vet exam to be sure. This past month we have been going back and forth with stifles and saddle, but I think we are now on the forward path.

He was very glad to be back hunting again, although the first day out we were only out an hour and a half before he caught and pulled a front shoe squeezing through a narrow opening by a locked gate. I turned for home, was able to find it, and one of our members who is a farrier kindly replaced it for me after the hunt. I told him I will always bring his favorite brand of beer to the meet.

Just before he pulled the shoe I followed one of the other whipper-ins down the narrow shoulder of a very busy highway. We were trying to get ahead of the hounds so we could protect them from the road. We were both moving along at a very forward trot and car/trucks were flying by at 60mph giving us no room. Milo took some big breaths when passed at first, but he settled and never spooked. I did have him on the bit and well between my hands and legs. Hey, all that "dress age" stuff is not just for them fancy dancing horses, it even keeps you from jumping out in traffic and getting to know a truck in a bad way. At least that's what I told him as we walked home carrying our shoe. All hounds and people returned home safely. And of course the fox.

Today in my lesson we did have one shining moment - a soft, balanced, connected sitting trot. Whoo Hoo its only taken us 2 years. The first time I did a sitting trot he turned around and bit my boot. "Hey Carrot Lady, you forgot to get off my back and you weigh A WHOLE LOT MORE then my jockey's ever did." We have been chipping away at it trying to convince his Greyness that it would not kill him and it did not mean that we were gong to canter, shoulder bulge (instead of the not as much fun shoulder in) unintended dancing sideways, or leap madly over poles. DD gave me a lovely bracelet that says "Every ride is a journey." We physically go places, discover new things about the world, our horses and ourselves. We are so lucky to be on this journey together.

Comment

Working...
                                          X