Sport Horse Spotlight

Flamenco head 2 (web)_300DH

Real Estate Spotlight

Sale Spotlight

COTH_without Subscribe
  • Welcome to the Chronicle Forums.
    Please complete your profile. The forums and the rest of www.chronofhorse.com has single sign-in, so your log in information for one will automatically work for the other. Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are the views of the individual and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Chronicle of the Horse.

Announcement

Collapse

Forum rules and no-advertising policy

As a participant on this forum, it is your responsibility to know and follow our rules. Please read this message in its entirety.

Board Rules

1. You�re responsible for what you say.
As outlined in Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act, The Chronicle of the Horse and its affiliates, as well Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd., the developers of vBulletin, are not legally responsible for statements made in the Forums.

This is a public forum viewed by a wide spectrum of people, so please be mindful of what you say and who might be reading it�details of personal disputes may be better handled privately. While posters are legally responsible for their statements, the moderators may in their discretion remove or edit posts, though are not legally obligated to do so, regardless of content.

Users have the ability to modify or delete their own messages after posting. Moderators generally will not delete posts, threads or accounts unless they have been alerted and have determined that a post, thread or user has violated the Forums� policies. Moderators do not regularly independently monitor the Forums for such violations.

Profanity, outright vulgarity, blatant personal insults or otherwise inappropriate statements will not be tolerated and will be dealt with at the discretion of the moderators.

Users may provide their positive or negative experiences with or opinions of companies, products, individuals, etc.; however, accounts involving allegations of criminal behavior against named individuals or companies MUST be first-hand accounts and may NOT be made anonymously.

If a situation has been reported upon by a reputable news source or addressed by law enforcement or the legal system it is open for discussion, but if an individual wants to make their own claims of criminal behavior against a named party in the course of that discussion, they too must identify themselves by first and last name and the account must be first-person.

Criminal allegations that do not satisfy these requirements, when brought to our attention, may be removed pending satisfaction of these criteria, and we reserve the right to err on the side of caution when making these determinations.

Credible threats of suicide will be reported to the police along with identifying user information at our disposal, in addition to referring the user to suicide helpline resources such as 1-800-SUICIDE or 1-800-273-TALK.

2. Conversations in horse-related forums should be horse-related.
The forums are a wonderful source of information and support for members of the horse community. While it�s understandably tempting to share information or search for input on other topics upon which members might have a similar level of knowledge, members must maintain the focus on horses.

3. Keep conversations productive, on topic and civil.
Discussion and disagreement are inevitable and encouraged; personal insults, diatribes and sniping comments are unproductive and unacceptable. Whether a subject is light-hearted or serious, keep posts focused on the current topic and of general interest to other participants of that thread. Utilize the private message feature or personal email where appropriate to address side topics or personal issues not related to the topic at large.

4. No advertising in the discussion forums.
Posts in the discussion forums directly or indirectly advertising horses, jobs, items or services for sale or wanted will be removed at the discretion of the moderators. Use of the private messaging feature or email addresses obtained through users� profiles for unsolicited advertising is not permitted.

Company representatives may participate in discussions and answer questions about their products or services, or suggest their products on recent threads if they fulfill the criteria of a query. False "testimonials" provided by company affiliates posing as general consumers are not appropriate, and self-promotion of sales, ad campaigns, etc. through the discussion forums is not allowed.

Paid advertising is available on our classifieds site and through the purchase of banner ads. The tightly monitored Giveaways forum permits free listings of genuinely free horses and items available or wanted (on a limited basis). Items offered for trade are not allowed.

Advertising Policy Specifics
When in doubt of whether something you want to post constitutes advertising, please contact a moderator privately in advance for further clarification. Refer to the following points for general guidelines:

Horses � Only general discussion about the buying, leasing, selling and pricing of horses is permitted. If the post contains, or links to, the type of specific information typically found in a sales or wanted ad, and it�s related to a horse for sale, regardless of who�s selling it, it doesn�t belong in the discussion forums.

Stallions � Board members may ask for suggestions on breeding stallion recommendations. Stallion owners may reply to such queries by suggesting their own stallions, only if their horse fits the specific criteria of the original poster. Excessive promotion of a stallion by its owner or related parties is not permitted and will be addressed at the discretion of the moderators.

Services � Members may use the forums to ask for general recommendations of trainers, barns, shippers, farriers, etc., and other members may answer those requests by suggesting themselves or their company, if their services fulfill the specific criteria of the original post. Members may not solicit other members for business if it is not in response to a direct, genuine query.

Products � While members may ask for general opinions and suggestions on equipment, trailers, trucks, etc., they may not list the specific attributes for which they are in the market, as such posts serve as wanted ads.

Event Announcements � Members may post one notification of an upcoming event that may be of interest to fellow members, if the original poster does not benefit financially from the event. Such threads may not be �bumped� excessively. Premium members may post their own notices in the Event Announcements forum.

Charities/Rescues � Announcements for charitable or fundraising events can only be made for 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organizations. Special exceptions may be made, at the moderators� discretion and direction, for board-related events or fundraising activities in extraordinary circumstances.

Occasional posts regarding horses available for adoption through IRS-registered horse rescue or placement programs are permitted in the appropriate forums, but these threads may be limited at the discretion of the moderators. Individuals may not advertise or make announcements for horses in need of rescue, placement or adoption unless the horse is available through a recognized rescue or placement agency or government-run entity or the thread fits the criteria for and is located in the Giveaways forum.

5. Do not post copyrighted photographs unless you have purchased that photo and have permission to do so.

6. Respect other members.
As members are often passionate about their beliefs and intentions can easily be misinterpreted in this type of environment, try to explore or resolve the inevitable disagreements that arise in the course of threads calmly and rationally.

If you see a post that you feel violates the rules of the board, please click the �alert� button (exclamation point inside of a triangle) in the bottom left corner of the post, which will alert ONLY the moderators to the post in question. They will then take whatever action, or no action, as deemed appropriate for the situation at their discretion. Do not air grievances regarding other posters or the moderators in the discussion forums.

Please be advised that adding another user to your �Ignore� list via your User Control Panel can be a useful tactic, which blocks posts and private messages by members whose commentary you�d rather avoid reading.

7. We have the right to reproduce statements made in the forums.
The Chronicle of the Horse may copy, quote, link to or otherwise reproduce posts, or portions of posts, in print or online for advertising or editorial purposes, if attributed to their original authors, and by posting in this forum, you hereby grant to The Chronicle of the Horse a perpetual, non-exclusive license under copyright and other rights, to do so.

8. We reserve the right to enforce and amend the rules.
The moderators may delete, edit, move or close any post or thread at any time, or refrain from doing any of the foregoing, in their discretion, and may suspend or revoke a user�s membership privileges at any time to maintain adherence to the rules and the general spirit of the forum. These rules may be amended at any time to address the current needs of the board.

Please see our full Terms of Service and Privacy Policy for more information.

Thanks for being a part of the COTH forums!

(Revised 5/9/18)
See more
See less

Can we have an adult re-rider support group?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHOOP DEWEY that is AWESOME!!!! Who's the beautiful quiet rider now! Congrats and what a great show report. Must feel good to end the show year on such a high note. Loved riding along for your flat test, it sounds like you really hit it out of the park!

PF Sending you all the jingles and hugs. I'm so sorry you're going through this in addition to all of this year's headwinds. I bet you're looking forward to turning the page on this year. I hope you have some healing rides soon.

Lucky Pony really cracks me up, she is so possessive. Too funny! Have you thought about why you're dropping and leaning? Are you doing it to avoid discomfort or is it just a habit, or maybe an opportunity to strengthen something?

Lost SO good to hear from you, but I"m so sorry you aren't feeling 100%. Is your back pain a known injury or something new? Can you still run or is that too much concussion? It sounds like you are insanely busy!!! But I'll admit I'm eager for your welly updates, yours are the best, not quite the panting coverage of Noelle Floyd but more insidery than what's out there!

WIP Figuring out who to lesson with is definitely tricky, but it's not a marriage. i would recommend going with who you trust and connect with now. It doesn't mean you can't change as you progress. I think you've also got a better sense what kinds of rides you most enjoy so you can focus your time when you're not working with a trainer.

Hi FDF, welcome!!! I totally hear you on working to combat the nerves. I find when I'm nervous I just to pull and over-manage. The trainer I work with now used to work for Marcus Ehning for 5 years. She said when she would do that he encouraged her to check in with her horse, is he up and in front of her. Doing that is much more effective than pulling pulling pulling. I keep thinking of it and my horse in particular takes comfort in that more confident ride. You sort of fake it till you make it!

~~~
    Sandro is on his way to Del Mar, fingers crossed. I had been a bit nervous but honestly, he was superb this weekend. He damn well better be after getting his hocks done, his neck shockwaved, his teeth done, chiro, acupuncture, and flipping laser all in the last few weeks. . Meanwhile I can't even get so much as a pedicure these days!

I set an equitation course this weekend and struggled a bit with the bending lines, but we eventually got it right. I videoed mostly just so I can keep better track of his progress, it's not really worth watching honestly

https://vimeo.com/294984170

He just felt so brave and steady so I didn't really want to jump again Sunday. Instead, I set a version of yesterday's USEF medal course at cavaletti height bc it had TONS of bending lines and we just practiced that. Same idea, less wear and tear!

i hope he has a good experience this week. The plan is to take it easy and maybe sneak a high adult class but not push it. The warm up is going to be the biggest challenge by far. The low jumper ring is also very small, so I'm hoping our training in a narrow ring at home will pay off.

Comment

• Dewey- congrats!! I'm so happy for you and Honey. I swear in the picture, Honey has a twinkle in his eye from a job well done.

Greys- Lovely video, he looked like he was feeling pretty good Good luck at Del Mar. What's the fence height of high adults? Jingles for a non-crazy warm up. Pony is indeed quite possessive, it's super obvious now with more horses in the barn. As far as I know, she only does it with me and Fab. I even pet her and hang with her first before even checking on anyone else, so I guess she has me trained. She hangs her head out when she hears me walk up the driveway most Sundays.

PF- still jingling for you and Leo. I'm sorry he's not doing well.

Now that I think about it, Greys, I was most likely leaning/collapsing at the hip due to discomfort. I was guarding and didn't realize it. I've been trying to focus on stretching and elongating during my workouts (so far for the week). The one plus was that I could feel the off-ness at the halt, which is a newer revelation for me.

Comment

• Hey guys, I finally have power (yesterday) and internet back so I will just jump back in. No house damage, and no trees on the horse trailer, but the tornado did a number on the neighborhood power lines. The barn never lost power.
        PF, sending mighty jingles your way for Leo and hoping for a happy ride for you.

Dewey- Super huge congrats on your medal class, you really earned that ribbon - what a work out.

Greys- Such a nice idea of a cavaletti USET course for the bending lines. Good luck at Del Mar, I bet a tight schooling ring presents no problems. I also will profit by your advice to FDF, checking in and up and in front will be good for both me and Milo.

Welcome to our new members!!

Ever since our over enthusiastic hunt trail ride - really Milo, bucking down hill is just NOT DONE - we have been working hard. On the flat the canter work has been steadily progressing, though for a while it felt like we were in a holding pattern. He would be happy to give me a nice balanced canter for a bit, then just flatten out and say no I am just going to lug it through. We had to build fitness and attitude, working the line between pushing it through a little bit more and pushing too far.

I think we have really turned the corner, he can keep the rhythm, softness and balance, on the straight or on the circle. His canter departures have lost the drama and he can canter both leads from either the trot or the walk. we have
        started to trot cross rails, but still need more cantering pole work before we can start cantering fences again. We need to work on adjustability and make them a little less more fun. At least lose the "hang on mom, wheeee".

I have done a lot of solo trail riding, to build bravery and stifles. He is pretty confident on his own now (except for the scary guy in the woods today with the chain saw. He has been watching Halloween movies in the field at night). We have tried hunting in staff role after talking with the huntsman. He has been giving me the simple whipper-in jobs in consideration of Milo's greenness. Last time he negotiated a tricky timbered field with lots of downed logs to step over, jumped ditches with running water (Mom, I swear I saw sharks swimming so I jumped REAL HIGH) and didn't panic when we landed in the bushes on the other side. He worked alone and behind the huntsman and always had brakes. He happily ponied the huntsman's horse, and was glad to hang in the trailer while we picked up the last of the hounds out. He also lost a shoe just before we went in and was a bit sore afterward, magic cushion and the lost shoe bag goes in the trailer every time. So far he likes his new role, but if I think it is too much I can always go back to riding with the group.

I have trying to work through my rehab lameness paranoia. The vet has given us the go ahead, but I am terrified I am going to break him. I have been working to build fitness, alternating between ring work, and trail/hill work. He has sat out a few hunts because I didn't like the footing or I didn't think he was fit enough. Last week in my lesson I picked up this tentative trot at first and my trainer said "stop, halt, do that again balanced, not with his legs going in all directions". I was like "gee Pookey do you feel like trotting for me today, are you ok< should we walk and eat carrots instead." I need to be sensible, but keep working and create and expect balance. After that silly start we were fine and had a great lesson. Thank goodness for M to talk me off the ledge when I need it!!

Comment

• Dewey - congratulations! Sounds like that judge definitely put everyone through their paces!

Greys - You look fantastic. I hope the warm up isn't too crazy... Sometimes they're relatively calm right? Here's to hoping!

PF - jingles for Leo!

Trot - It sounds like you're being super cautious about Milo's rehab, and honestly that's not a bad thing! Much better to slowly condition and slowly start stress testing than get you both in a bad situation. I can't say I've done it with horses, but I've definitely done it with my own rehab once or twice! It can be really difficult to get out of that "protective" mode, and the only solution I've come up with is to just keep pushing back the limit. Soon, the shear amount of times you've done a certain thing will start to override the caution.

I have a lesson tomorrow, but I'm also checking out a lease situation! I'm super excited but trying to not get too invested. It'd be a quarter lease, riding 2x a week. Everything seems perfect on paper but you know how it is in the horse world - the crazy often comes out when you meet in person.

I'm cautiously optimistic. It would be great to get up to riding 3x a week. Especially since I'm looking at riding vacations for next year. Wish me luck!

Comment

• TrotOn - I wish the warm ups were easy, but Sandro isn't good with traffic. Particularly to the left, when he is against the rail and feels trapped. I horse cantering towards him will have him spinning pretty quickly. The worst is actually when you're landing off a jump in the warm up and another horse is coming towards him . On the plus side, once you survive that, it's almost relaxing to walk into the actual show ring

I 100% feel you on the lameness paranoia. It was a long road for his recovery, so no one could blame you for being concerned. I'm the same with sandro and the ulcers. But you are also 100% right about building the fitness and strength, that really helps protect him from future lameness. I think you're focus on footing is critical. But it's also good that he's under saddle on lots of different surfaces. You're a super owner!

WIP Good luck on the lease situation! I hope it works out, any extra saddle time is for sure going to accelerate your progress. Hoping that the owners are the good kind of crazy, like most horse folks.

Lucky the high adults are 1.10m, so about 3'6. The classics are sometimes set for 1.15m. The classes will probably not be very full bc they are running a $25K childrens/amateur championship that everyone and their mom is riding in.

For guarding your hip, are there any stretches you can do ahead of your ride to loosen things up? Or is there something you can strengthen to better support the area you are guarding?

Comment

• Dewey- So glad that you are ok after the hurricane. What a scary time L Big congrats on the medal! Wow, so proud of you. That test was no joke. Extension at the sitting trot??? Wow, that's tough and you nailed it. Yay!!

Grays- You guys looked incredible. Can't wait to hear how Del Mar goes.

Austen- Great to hear from you. I have been struggling to fit rides in as well. Hope you feel better soon. I'm jealous that you are going to London. It's one of my favorite cities.

PF- Hugs and jingles for your sweet pup.

Jazzy looks amazing in the pic you shared. He's really coming along!

Lucky- Jingles for your pup too. I love pits. Hope she is feeling better.

Not much to update here. I haven't been riding a whole lot and I'm feeling very unmotivated. Kohl cut his leg so I have been going out to the barn every day to change the bandage and the commute on top of my regular job and family commitments is hard. It's been a week now so I'm hoping it will be healed up soon. It's in a hard place to heal so it might be a long road. He has been off obviously and I just feel so frustrated with his progress. It seems like we just get him healthy and in work and coming along and then a new health issue pops up. Worrying and stressing over his getting hurt and potentially getting hurt makes me really anxious and then I don't even want to ride. I'm not sure what to do but going to the barn has become a chore instead of my relaxing fun place to be. I've been sick with a cold since Saturday so I just lunged RB on the weekend and K just got wrapped and snuggled. He is a very good patient thankfully. I have to really think on what I want to do because my goals have changed and I'm not sure I am able to have two horses right now. Sorry for the downer update but that's where we are right now.
              https://twodarkbays.myshopify.com

Comment

• Paradox - Hoping all the best for dear Leo

Dewey - Congrats on your show, and very relieved you guys made it through the latest hurricane unscathed!!

Trot On - I didn't realize you were in the hurricane zone too, glad you are ok. I definitely know what you mean about being scared to push it post-injury, but it sounds like things are going really well! Milo is becoming quite the fine hunting horse, so exciting!!

Greys - I hope Sandro is feeling good as new after his treatments, good luck in Del Mar!!
                I've thankfully been feeling good still, but expecting a quick downhill slide any day now lol.

Lucky - If the next show is a different time of year perhaps your allergies won't be so bad?

VJ - Sorry to hear about Kohl's injury and how stressful things have been.

Not much new on the Cupid front. We've been keeping the canter pretty minimal, but the trot work is going well. He saw the chiropractor last week, and she said his shoulder was tight and showed me some stretches to do. Then he lost his shoe, again!! And it's not even muddy yet, and he's been wearing bell boots since it last happened a few weeks ago. I thought we were finally doing better with the biotin and durasole, hopefully this was just a fluke?? It's back on now though, and he seems fine.
                http://trainingcupid.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Hey re-riders, could use for jingles for Cash. Had a great lesson this morning, put him away, rode Goose, and when I finished with Goose, Cash was thrashing in his stall. Gave him banamine and fortunately the vet was only 10 mins away. Vet is thinking it could possibly be a displacement but we won't know until he wakes up more from the sedation to see how he's acting after being tubed. Jingles and prayer appreciated!

Comment

• Jingles for Cash!!!! Please let us know how he is.

Comment

• Sugar- big jingles for the Cash-man! and big hugs for you.

VJ- Jingles for Kohl and hugs for you. I'm sorry that the barn is so stressful right now.
                      thanks for asking about my Lucky dog- she's doing so much better, in fact we have to keep reminding her she's injured when she tries to do her normal acrobatics.

Greys- yes, I need to look into specific stretches for this week.

TC- I'm tempted to do the show in September, as there's an all-around class, I forget what it's called- where you ride English flat class, then you have seven minutes to change tack to Western and ride a western flat class too. Pony would rock it, if we have a western saddle to fit her mutton-withered self. Haven't even brought it up with DH yet, as the venue is 1.5 hours away and the lodging was less than ideal last time.

Comment

• Jingles for Cash!!!!
                        My hopeful road to the 2020 RRP TB Makeover: https://paradoxfarm.blog/

Comment

• Sugar - Jingles for Cash. I can't image how frightening that must be. Hugs to you as well.

PF - Sorry to hear about your dog, Leo. Jingles for him as well.

Lucky - Glad to hear your dog is better. We have a heck of a time with our Black & Tan when she is on "bed rest". She has so much energy! And she hates being limited by a dog harness & leash to go outside.

Dewey - Great result at the show. Way to go! And glad Michael did no lasting damage to home or barn.

Greys - I loved your video.
                          ~~ How do you catch a loose horse? Make a noise like a carrot! - British Cavalry joke ~~

Comment

• Mighty jingles for Cash!!!!

Comment

• Sugar - sending good thoughts your way for Cash!

VJ - and also for Kohl. I don't know about you but, as much as I love the fall, it's just my low energy time of year. And in terms of riding everyday I have the conversation, is it going to be too chilly? Will G get out in the morning because the field is pretty wet with dew? I'll have to ride in the indoor eventually, not my (or his) favorite some days. So I understand some of what you're feeling.

Dewey - congratulations!! What a fantastic result! I agree with Lucky, Honey looks very pleased with himself! (And you should be too!)

Greys - loved the video! I think bending lines are almost trickier in jumperworld. Is it a forward 5 or a holding 6? Depending on how you jump in, could be anything. (And if it's on the half stride.....) Thanks for your concern about my back. It flairs up very infrequently but has sort of hung around this time. Running doesn't really aggravate it as I run on trails so less impact but I've been using my elliptical more since we've had so much rain and my trails are pure mud! I'll be sure to report from Wellyworld. I like to think I'm more descrete than Noelle Floyd (Thanks!) The traffic in warm up rings never ceases to amaze me! Seriously, there are only 3 or 4 jumps, why are there so many horses?? That's when you really need to be calm and focused for your horse. You'll be fine. Have fun!!

Trot - nice update. If only we could wrap our horses in cotton wool. Be pretty hard to ride them though!

I got in a ride today! Only about 20 mins. of trot before my legs were feeling it. But so nice to be back in the saddle. Hoping to get a quick ride in tomorrow too before I head up to my meetings. If it's not too chilly. Might have to pull out the full chaps! As it was, I rode with shirt, light sweater, down vest and light quilted jacket. And G is so fuzzy. The countdown to FL started today!

Comment

• Sugar...jingling like mad for Cash! ***hugs*** to you as well. I feel like I know Cash... I really hope he's OK. Please update ASAP!
                                I heard a neigh. Oh, such a brisk and melodious neigh as that was! My very heart leaped with delight at the sound. --Nathaniel Hawthorne

Comment

• Thanks for all the congrats, everyone. I really appreciate it. I'm behind at work, so I haven't had a lot of time to bask in the glow, but I appreciate all the kind words.

I rode Sky yesterday--just walked and trotted. I thought she felt OK. After I put her back in the pasture, she took off bucking and galloping to join her friends, so I guess she feels fine.
                                  I heard a neigh. Oh, such a brisk and melodious neigh as that was! My very heart leaped with delight at the sound. --Nathaniel Hawthorne

Comment

• Thanks for some powerful jingles, all! They seemed to help - I stayed with him most of the evening and when I finally left he had perked up and was looking for his dinner. The night check staff texted me late and said he was still doing okay, so I think we're out of the woods...PHEW! Hug your ponies tight, you never know how quickly things can go south with them

On another note, I promise to catch up with you all soon

Comment

• Good news, Sugar. Happy for you and Cash.
                                      My hopeful road to the 2020 RRP TB Makeover: https://paradoxfarm.blog/

Comment

• Sugar- Thank goodness he seems better! Still sending good thoughts and jingles your way!

Dewey- That's wonderful that Sky seems to be feeling better. Sending jingles your way too!

Austen- Yes, all those things go through my head with the colder temps. Will Ricky be spooky? Maybe he didn't get enough rides and he will be fresh... All those thoughts start going through my head and if I am stressed about other stuff it compounds the problem. I hope you get some rides in before the ponies head south.

Lucky- I'm happy that your pup is on the mend. That's a good sign she is doing aerobics

Thanks for your kind words about Kohl and my stress level. I need to make some changes but just not sure what those are going to be yet. I have a lesson on Ricky tonight so hoping to have fun and that Kohl's leg is still looking ok.

Comment

• OH HAI everyone! So sorry for the MIA, very embarassing indeed. My travel has been really really bad this fall and i'm constantly tired. I'm really sorry I'm not up to speed with everyone yet, but I will have some time to catch up on my plane!

Greys: Super video on Sandro! I would love to see the exercise in cavaletti next time! I want to check to see how difference your position is on low fences vs high. I'm REALLY struggling with bending my hip angle still, I want to focus on pushing my butt back but once i'm on a course, I totally forgot about it.

PF: I am so behind on everything, wondering how your injury recovery is?

Dewey: HUGE congrats! But i expect nothing less from you!

Sugar: Continue to jingle for Cash to be completely normal soon!!

So TSH and I went to our first away show! This is so exhausting (we are DIY, so no groom to help!), and I honestly dont know how people do this all the time. It was super fun though!

The first day we get to school in the arena, and home boy was like, WHAT IS THAT? SPOOK!! rinse and repeat! (legit spooks though, the in gate person sitting in the shed is of course terrifying, kids on bikes, sounds coming out of speakers etc). I am so proud that after day one, he was like, okay this is fine.
                                          He also did very well in the warm up ring, i was more nervous than anything. Like Gray said, I get the most nervous at warm up coming out of a jump and someone cantering around, but he was fine. The first day though, someone had rail and he got PISSED and bucked, so silly! (For the record, if he has rails, it is A-OK, but not others!

I took him over the crossrail hunters (trainer being super conservative with me because i was about to have a melt down!), and she took him over 2'3 and 2'6 hunters, and baby boy was so good. He was learning his leads and trying so hard! We even got 2nd place in one of our hunter rounds.

I really need to work on my really bad non existance bending over fence though, seems like i'm so defensive and scared that i am afraid to bend and release.

Comment

Working...
                                          X