Sport Horse Spotlight

Total Hope-11-18-09-3662

Real Estate Spotlight

Massey_web2

Sale Spotlight

COTH_without Subscribe
  • Welcome to the Chronicle Forums.
    Please complete your profile. The forums and the rest of www.chronofhorse.com has single sign-in, so your log in information for one will automatically work for the other. Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are the views of the individual and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Chronicle of the Horse.

Announcement

Collapse

Forum rules and no-advertising policy

As a participant on this forum, it is your responsibility to know and follow our rules. Please read this message in its entirety.

Board Rules

1. You�re responsible for what you say.
As outlined in Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act, The Chronicle of the Horse and its affiliates, as well Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd., the developers of vBulletin, are not legally responsible for statements made in the Forums.

This is a public forum viewed by a wide spectrum of people, so please be mindful of what you say and who might be reading it�details of personal disputes may be better handled privately. While posters are legally responsible for their statements, the moderators may in their discretion remove or edit posts, though are not legally obligated to do so, regardless of content.

Users have the ability to modify or delete their own messages after posting. Moderators generally will not delete posts, threads or accounts unless they have been alerted and have determined that a post, thread or user has violated the Forums� policies. Moderators do not regularly independently monitor the Forums for such violations.

Profanity, outright vulgarity, blatant personal insults or otherwise inappropriate statements will not be tolerated and will be dealt with at the discretion of the moderators.

Users may provide their positive or negative experiences with or opinions of companies, products, individuals, etc.; however, accounts involving allegations of criminal behavior against named individuals or companies MUST be first-hand accounts and may NOT be made anonymously.

If a situation has been reported upon by a reputable news source or addressed by law enforcement or the legal system it is open for discussion, but if an individual wants to make their own claims of criminal behavior against a named party in the course of that discussion, they too must identify themselves by first and last name and the account must be first-person.

Criminal allegations that do not satisfy these requirements, when brought to our attention, may be removed pending satisfaction of these criteria, and we reserve the right to err on the side of caution when making these determinations.

Credible threats of suicide will be reported to the police along with identifying user information at our disposal, in addition to referring the user to suicide helpline resources such as 1-800-SUICIDE or 1-800-273-TALK.

2. Conversations in horse-related forums should be horse-related.
The forums are a wonderful source of information and support for members of the horse community. While it�s understandably tempting to share information or search for input on other topics upon which members might have a similar level of knowledge, members must maintain the focus on horses.

3. Keep conversations productive, on topic and civil.
Discussion and disagreement are inevitable and encouraged; personal insults, diatribes and sniping comments are unproductive and unacceptable. Whether a subject is light-hearted or serious, keep posts focused on the current topic and of general interest to other participants of that thread. Utilize the private message feature or personal email where appropriate to address side topics or personal issues not related to the topic at large.

4. No advertising in the discussion forums.
Posts in the discussion forums directly or indirectly advertising horses, jobs, items or services for sale or wanted will be removed at the discretion of the moderators. Use of the private messaging feature or email addresses obtained through users� profiles for unsolicited advertising is not permitted.

Company representatives may participate in discussions and answer questions about their products or services, or suggest their products on recent threads if they fulfill the criteria of a query. False "testimonials" provided by company affiliates posing as general consumers are not appropriate, and self-promotion of sales, ad campaigns, etc. through the discussion forums is not allowed.

Paid advertising is available on our classifieds site and through the purchase of banner ads. The tightly monitored Giveaways forum permits free listings of genuinely free horses and items available or wanted (on a limited basis). Items offered for trade are not allowed.

Advertising Policy Specifics
When in doubt of whether something you want to post constitutes advertising, please contact a moderator privately in advance for further clarification. Refer to the following points for general guidelines:

Horses � Only general discussion about the buying, leasing, selling and pricing of horses is permitted. If the post contains, or links to, the type of specific information typically found in a sales or wanted ad, and it�s related to a horse for sale, regardless of who�s selling it, it doesn�t belong in the discussion forums.

Stallions � Board members may ask for suggestions on breeding stallion recommendations. Stallion owners may reply to such queries by suggesting their own stallions, only if their horse fits the specific criteria of the original poster. Excessive promotion of a stallion by its owner or related parties is not permitted and will be addressed at the discretion of the moderators.

Services � Members may use the forums to ask for general recommendations of trainers, barns, shippers, farriers, etc., and other members may answer those requests by suggesting themselves or their company, if their services fulfill the specific criteria of the original post. Members may not solicit other members for business if it is not in response to a direct, genuine query.

Products � While members may ask for general opinions and suggestions on equipment, trailers, trucks, etc., they may not list the specific attributes for which they are in the market, as such posts serve as wanted ads.

Event Announcements � Members may post one notification of an upcoming event that may be of interest to fellow members, if the original poster does not benefit financially from the event. Such threads may not be �bumped� excessively. Premium members may post their own notices in the Event Announcements forum.

Charities/Rescues � Announcements for charitable or fundraising events can only be made for 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organizations. Special exceptions may be made, at the moderators� discretion and direction, for board-related events or fundraising activities in extraordinary circumstances.

Occasional posts regarding horses available for adoption through IRS-registered horse rescue or placement programs are permitted in the appropriate forums, but these threads may be limited at the discretion of the moderators. Individuals may not advertise or make announcements for horses in need of rescue, placement or adoption unless the horse is available through a recognized rescue or placement agency or government-run entity or the thread fits the criteria for and is located in the Giveaways forum.

5. Do not post copyrighted photographs unless you have purchased that photo and have permission to do so.

6. Respect other members.
As members are often passionate about their beliefs and intentions can easily be misinterpreted in this type of environment, try to explore or resolve the inevitable disagreements that arise in the course of threads calmly and rationally.

If you see a post that you feel violates the rules of the board, please click the �alert� button (exclamation point inside of a triangle) in the bottom left corner of the post, which will alert ONLY the moderators to the post in question. They will then take whatever action, or no action, as deemed appropriate for the situation at their discretion. Do not air grievances regarding other posters or the moderators in the discussion forums.

Please be advised that adding another user to your �Ignore� list via your User Control Panel can be a useful tactic, which blocks posts and private messages by members whose commentary you�d rather avoid reading.

7. We have the right to reproduce statements made in the forums.
The Chronicle of the Horse may copy, quote, link to or otherwise reproduce posts, or portions of posts, in print or online for advertising or editorial purposes, if attributed to their original authors, and by posting in this forum, you hereby grant to The Chronicle of the Horse a perpetual, non-exclusive license under copyright and other rights, to do so.

8. We reserve the right to enforce and amend the rules.
The moderators may delete, edit, move or close any post or thread at any time, or refrain from doing any of the foregoing, in their discretion, and may suspend or revoke a user�s membership privileges at any time to maintain adherence to the rules and the general spirit of the forum. These rules may be amended at any time to address the current needs of the board.

Please see our full Terms of Service and Privacy Policy for more information.

Thanks for being a part of the COTH forums!

(Revised 5/9/18)
See more
See less

Can we have an adult re-rider support group?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show report! Oh you guys, this weekend just threw a (good) wrench in all of my well-thought out plans Just goes to show you that horses have their own agendas!

Saturday, we were entered our 2' jumper classes. I had all day to memorize the courses and knew them backwards and forwards. For some reason, my nerves are out.of.control. when I do a jumper class. Went into the ring, jumped the first couple fences and got lost and had to circle. I mean, I just drew a complete blank. It's like my brain just exploded. So, this happened both classes and I couldn't do anything but laugh about it. Luckily, right as I finished my rounds they were starting a hunter division in another ring. My trainer and I said, what the heck, let's do a last minute add. We went straight from the jumper ring to the hunter ring and laid down two fantastic rounds, and won both of them!

I just felt SO relaxed and at home in the hunter ring and realized that's where my heart truly lies, I had zero nerves and I rode so much better. So for Sunday, I entered Cash in the 2'6" hunters, which we haven't competed in in over a year, and he was better than he's ever been. All of the things we've been working on in the jumpers have paid off in spades and it has made the hunter courses seem so much easier!

We had two great hunter rounds, the first round was one of those where you're holding your breath down the last line because everything has been perfect so far....and then I didn't half halt hard enough and we were deep to the last fence. Took 3rd out of 9 in that one. The second round was even better, but we had an unlucky rub. Last was our equitation round, I was able to do some tighter rollbacks (thanks to the jumpers!) than some of the other riders and it all just came together and we ended up winning that class out of 9!

It was just such an awesome weekend, it's like all of these lightbulb moments we've had lately are coming together and Cash is going better than ever, and I'm riding him better than ever, and then I'm thinking - wait! I don't want to retire you yet, we're finally figuring this all out

So, I'm rethinking the whole retirement/horse shopping thing. We show again next weekend and we'll do the 2'6" hunters, Eq, and a Medal. If he goes around as well as he did this past weekend I think I want to finish the year with him, at least. Gosh, I must drive my poor trainers crazy .

Comment

• Awesome job, Sugar!!! (Love the Insta pics!) Heck, yes, keep doing this since both you AND Cash are having fun and doing well. No reason to rush a new horse yet! Glad you had so much fun and did so well. Yay!
      My hopeful road to the 2020 RRP TB Makeover: https://paradoxfarm.blog/

Comment

• I'm utterly embarassed to show up when I was MIA for a bit!! So sorry!!

PF: Some amazing pictures!! I'm so glad you are using some psychology things BITSA shared and it's working! I might have to use that too! Looking good with the jump!!
        Your DH jumps Jazzy super high!!! And Katie's first year video! She was a bit sassy! And no it is not bad to leave ANYTHING for Grand Prix!

Lucky: Sometimes our rides are not as interesting if everything is rainbows and puppies, lol. I'm glad you and Pony sort it out with Fab!! You will do great at the show! I feel that way with every show!!

Sugar: How did the show go? I love your trainer's plan! Since we do the lowest jumpers (.70s), there are a lot of burn and turn kiddos and it really scares the bejeesus out of me. Ride it beautifully, you got this!

Tigre: CONGRATS on the new barn!! I know you and S were super unhappy about the situation and this will be so good for everyone! I hope the move is smooth and you will all have a new happy place to ride!

Grays: I am so sorry about Sandro's ulcers not completely healed, but at least it is heading to the right direction. He may not improved a ton due to the move again, but in the long run it will be great for him. I hope the trainer's situation will work out for you, its super frustrating when they don't give you an answer. On the other hand, seems like you are enjoying mommy life tremendously!!

Suzie: What a good horse Star, and a great workout!

TC: How was clinic? Detail report please!

AFM: I thought the bay area was hot!! BUt we were close at 92F!! I'm sorry both ponies were foot sore! Jingles for speedy recovery!

Sorry if i missed anyone!!

Not a whole lot to update, Cato continues to grow up, i'm still having some trouble with his right lead canter. He's picking them up fine, but turning him is hard, he will drag me out the rail, ugh.
        My trainer took him out to trail ride and also cross country to play with water, and i love that he's getting exposed to different things!

We also have a great plan for Toff, not wanting to bore you all with details, but he's fully in our care right now, we moved him to a smaller paddock for his rehab, vet will come out tomorrow for rehab plan. In august, he will be moving to another state with his first leaser (a teenager) and her family. She said whatever he can do, w/tc, he can be part leased out to kiddo, or if he's only trail sound, he can be the family trail horse, or if he can't do anything, he will retire out with them. I'm helpign with his board for the next couple of months until they move, and he will be going with his "sister", the teen's show horse I am super thrilled for this as there were so really bad plans for Toff from the barn owner since he's not being used in the lesson program.

Comment

• Faye, I'm happy to hear about Toff. Sounds like a good landing spot for him!

Comment

• PF - Thank you so much! I hate being so indecisive, but it just seems silly to retire him right when everything is starting to come together. Are you getting this beautiful weather today? If so, hope you're able to enjoy your ponies

Faye - Excellent news about Toff! He SO deserves a soft landing and I'm happy he's finally going to get the rehab he needs. And great news about Cato too! Happy your trainer is getting him out and about and giving him some new experiences!

Trot On - Just checking in, haven't heard an update in a while!

Comment

• Sugar - I think it's great you tried the jumpers, and that it re-energized your passion for the other rings. And also helped you learn some new tools along the way. You know your horse - I say keep enjoying him as long as it feels good to both of you.

Faye - I'm so happy Toffee is going home with someone who is committed to his care, regardless how "useful" he is. Also you are much more generous with your horse than I am, I can't stand for anyone else to have any of his "firsts" even if I'm terrified and everything takes 5x as long, lol.

I had a great time at the clinic (despite the heat, which was mid-90s - yuck!) After discussing my background and goals and watching me ride a few minutes, David Marcus took me back to basics. Most of the focus was on correct biomechanics, and increasing Cupid's responsiveness. He said I ride with my leg constantly on so I'm not really teaching Cupid to do his job. So ask for the gait I want, relax, and if Cupid starts slowing down remind him that's not what I asked. He is a patient teacher, and provided feedback in the moment on what I should change as well as things I was doing correctly.

I like his approach, take the time now to do it correctly and it will only help everything in the long run. Though he also told me to "be a little greedy" - if something feels good don't be afraid to ask for even a little more. But everything should come from a place of relaxation, if Cupid starts tensing don't try to muscle him down but take a half step back and ask again.

He reiterated that the correct "frame" doesn't come from pulling the reins, but from the horse learning to carry itself, lift its back and really step under. And if we're not there yet that's ok it will come - don't try to force it just because he and a group of people are watching and I feel pressured to present the correct picture. So here's where we are now - still need to work on lifting the stomach (and eventually arching the neck) but he is definitely stepping under himself more!
              Click image for larger version

Name:	6R8A6717.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.6 KB
ID:	10137781
              And Lucky this one is for you - Cupid insisted on cuddling with David after our session!
              Click image for larger version

Name:	6R8A6721.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	10137782
              http://trainingcupid.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by luckymaverick View Post
                On a side note, man I have never been that close to the big Grand Prix horses and holy cow they are HUGE. All of them. The ones that McClain and Beezie and all those guys ride, they don't look as big as the ones I saw today. My eye isn't exactly developed, so maybe it wasn't really the case.
                There was a clinic at our Pony Club once. I must have been 15yo at a guess. We were going to help with the canteen. When we arrived there was a horse loose and standing away from the float. I went to get the horse and I suddenly stopped and didn't go closer. The horse was so big.

Then I stepped forward and took the lead and the horse was fine.
                It is better to ride 5 minutes a day than it is to ride 35 minutes on a Sunday.

Comment

• PF/Sugar/TC: Yes, i'm very happy about this. Will I miss seeing his silly face? Yes, good news is that i do go to Denver periodically for work, so I will still see him. It gives me a peace of mind that he's in good care.

TC: That first picture of Cupid stepping under!! Looking good! Interesting thing about legs constantly on which is definitely one of my problem. I use to ride Bobby which is always behind my leg, but instead of ask once firmly, i would ask constantly. I also notice some riders, literally kick with every step, my trainer pointed out that they may not even notice that they are doing that ( i was certainly that case!)

I'm not brave enough to take him for those first, and i don't mind someone else does it for me :P His first time playing in water, first time off property trail ride, first time jumping cross country (i think he did that once before he was sold to me), and my trainer just jumped him 3'9! Single, not a course!

Comment

• Yay Sugar . Enabling = Keep shopping with an eye open for a new horse. You start training that one and enjoy competing Cash. When Can retires the new one is ready to take over, as Hope has just done for Greta.

I was going to take Sunday off riding but hubby wanted me to get on Sim and Dodge. There was not enough time so I lunged Stars while hubby warmed up Sim.

Sim was way too slow. I remembered thinking I should take video so Hubby could see for himself.

I swapped onto Sim and hubby takes Stars and just leads him. He looked up and said, "How did you do that?"

"Do what?"

"How did you get him so forward so fast."

"I put my outside rein on the track and gave him 2 kicks with the inside leg as he wasn't listening." (What I have said repeatedly to Hubby for both horses.)

"He doesn't do anything when I do that."

You don't know how to kick'. I tried to get him to kick the last time I gave him a lesson but I failed. I realise it is because of me teaching him that a horse can feel a fly and you don't need a harder aid than that.

So I demonstrated. You take the lower leg off as far as you can and kick with the whole side of your leg.

' I never kick a horse but when I do by golly they know it and it is harder than any kid can kick.'

My kick had meant. Sim this is me. Ignore everything hubby has said and listen. LOL.

Sim went very nicely. I can feel he is sensitive to the bit with not being ridden. I know his girth will be the same so I was extra nice . I told hubby I only had 7 minutes to ride him. He then took Stars down to put him away for me, so I rode Sim longer and hubby didn't get back on.

He was on Dodge as I left for work.

I also only lunged Stars yesterday as I had promised to write something for someone and I ran out of time. He worked very well. He did not even sweat under his girth. There was absolutely no foam between his back legs.

Comment

• Sugar, yes! Today is not so hot and the humidity is much lower than normal, so you bet I'll be out there this evening to work one, if not two ponies. You enjoy it as well. Wednesday the humidity comes back.

TC, what wonderful pictures. And I love that he said to not worry so much about the front end. It will come. I always have to tell myself that. I try to work on forward. Sometimes I get impatience, so I have to check myself. Glad you had a great time.

Faye, that's awesome that you can check in on Toff on occasion.

Comment

• PF: His new/old mommy already sends me pictures/videos of him all the time, makes me super happy he has a human to continue to love him. He was NOT happy with stall rest and gave us both handfuls, but we love him.
                        I was tack walking him and he neighed the entire hour i was on him , along with constant head shaking (head shaking is his huge prob that's why he's not a beginner horse),he normally has a martingale to minimize this antics but we both ride him bareback.

Comment

• Faye. Your posts on Toff and Catto make me happy.

Comment

• Sugar- what a fun update, and what a great reason not to horse-shop. I didn't get to see any of the junior jumpers, but our trainer-friend Tresie Wallace's daughter cleaned up with her horse/s.

Faye- so glad Toff is finally getting his soft landing. I know you will miss him. I saw that jumping pic on Instagram, your boy definitely knew what to do with the bigger sticks

TC- you guys look great, and thanks for the pic of pony cuddles. Definitely made me smile.

Fab texted me this morning, with affirmation about handling Pony's "being obnoxious". Love her. I figure Pony perhaps didn't pull anything with the other kid, but felt "safe" with me, to be a brat, if that makes sense. Like with people, we are often snarkiest to those we love the most, because they are safe.

Jingles for our road trip this weekend- we will have 4-6 (at last count) young riders with us at Germantown. As Fab put it, Sat AM, we will get up and watch classes, then a break (mandatory naps for some) then see the night classes. Of course she and I are planning naps during that too, as chronic insomniacs.

Comment

• Faye - nice to hear from you! So, so glad to hear there is someone else who loves the Toffman (almost) as much as you and can give him a chance and forever home. I know it will be hard for you not to see him every day but, you couldn't ask for a better situation for him. Cato will be glad to have you all to himself.

Cupid - nice clinic report and nice pictures. . Glad you could feel some progress and now have some new goals too.

Sugar - horses always have a way of changing our plans. Fortunately this is a good change! Something mes the best things happen when we have a "what the heck, let's try it attitude". Sounds like you really enjoyed yourself, and Cash did too. Congrats on the great results!

Lucky - so many horsey adventures for you! Some of those GP horses can be imposing, especially when you see several together warming up. Oddly enough, DD's jumper is the smallest of our horses at 16.1. Her young hunter is 16.3, my G (also a hunter) is 17.1. My young jumper with my other trainer might be 17. We haven't put a stick on him lately. But he has a thoroughbred type build so doesn't seem so big. Talent comes in all sizes!

I forgot to tell you about my lesson lesson on Thursday. We were in the indoor because the weather was iffy. My trainer knows that's not my favorite place to ride. She says - to get both of you loosened up and relaxed let's drop your stirrups and pick up the trot . Who is ever relaxed or loose while sitting the trot with no stirrups!?! I almost laughed out loud. It did get me deeper in my seat, my stirrups felt about a hole short when I picked them up. Went on to have a fairly decent lesson - banished some of the demons in the indoor! Didn't ride over the weekend, too many other things going on. Will ride tomorrow - hopefully the tent from the Blues fest will be down. My other trainer arrived today with Calvin and Remy! Best birthday present.

Comment

• TC - Loved the clinic report and pictures! He looks really good. So true about the frame not coming from pulling on the reins. As soon as I put Cash in S/I or H/I, the frame comes naturally, not because I'm pulling but because he's stepping under and lifting his back. But man it's hard to remember that! It's such a natural response to want to pull them into a frame.

Lucky - Oh, I LOVE Germantown! Have a great time at the show and make sure to stop at the commissary for some yummy BBQ, I think I lived on their brisket mac and cheese for an entire week when we showed there last

Lost - Hahaha, yeah warming up with a stirrupless sitting trot in a spooky indoor isn't my idea of relaxation either! Way to tackle that challenge! Happy Birthday!!

Videos from the show, for anyone interested. First link is our heartbreaking hunter round....d@mn that last line Second link is our winning Eq round.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ibJWRPAQhayHWTJg1

???????https://photos.app.goo.gl/sOjZ1Ax9Xy7GLeyr2

Comment

• How in world do I get so behind??

lucky - I always had a bad ride at home, right before a show - go figure! Seriously, it was like clock work! Jingles for your road trip - it sounds like so much fun!!

Sugar - YAY!! Congrats on a fabulous show!! And hey, if you want to show Cash - go right and show - who says he has to retire?? If you're both enjoying it - GO FOR IT!!!! Lovely, lovely rounds!!!

Faye - so happy for you! Progress for you and Cato and a happy home for Toff!!

TC - love the pics!! And David's philosophy sounds alot like S's! Solid basics, correct work. Amen.

Great lesson on Saturday. All off lines. We hit not one, but two major mile stones - at least for us. We managed trot poles in both directions, several times, without any major meltdowns (and the back and side doors were open and at one point the tractor came in pulling the hay wagon - while we were working at that end - no issues - not even a side eye ) and we cantered going to the left without losing our minds, in a nice steady rhythm. S completely caught me off guard with that one - we were trotting a 20 meter circle and all of a sudden she said - aid, aid, aid, like she does when I'm on lines, meaning "canter", and I'm thinking OMG, is she crazy . . . then I thought, wait I CAN DO THIS and aid, canter, WOW

Sunday was a banner day in a different way - got my 7th tattoo - DD's name on my left wrist. And while there I finally started planning the sleeve for my right arm! It's been a long time coming and I'm excited to be working with a great artist who can make my vision a reality. It's going to be travel related - symbols of all of the places we've traveled over the years, Among them my great, great grandfather's monogram (for Sweden - we were there in 2010), a celtic cross for Ireland, you get the idea . . . any way we should be starting in a couple of weeks when he can set aside a block of time.

Comment

• Wahoo Tigre and Sugar.

BAHAHA Tigre. I did a double take when you posted your age the other day. You so post like you are decades younger. I had no idea.

The same will happen with you taking the reins off. One day S will take them off and you will go out and ride and not even know that they are gone. You have got this.
                                    Last edited by SuzieQNutter; Jun. 5, 2018, 05:21 PM.

Comment

• Happy Birthday lost!!

Ha, Suzie - not sure when that happend either - turning 60, that is - I sure don't feel it!! And sometimes I look in the mirror and think - when did my mother get here?!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tigre Horse View Post
                                        Happy Birthday lost!!

Ha, Suzie - not sure when that happend either - turning 60, that is - I sure don't feel it!! And sometimes I look in the mirror and think - when did my mother get here?!!!!
                                        LOL i can remember when I was much younger being miffed when sitting on the couch in a dressing gown and my brother saying he thought I was Mum.

Nowadays my Mum is 88 and I fully intend to age like her. If I can look and move as well as she can I will be over the moon.

Comment

• Lost- very happy, happy birthday Great job with no stirrup work! I avoid it like the plague, even though I need to toughen up and do it. I trust Pony, most times, but I have this deep seated fear of being dumped in the sand. Our arena was previously used for western reiners that slide or whatnot, so at least it would be a soft landing

Sugar- Loved your videos. Cash looks like a fun ride and you guys look great together. I would not have been able to remember all of those jumps. Thanks for the tip on concessions- I do love brisket/barbecue and mac and cheese, my first trip to Germantown was a few years ago with Fab. We did it all in one day- this year we got smart

Tiger- sounds like a great lesson. The side-eye comment made me smile. I rarely have "great" rides before shows, it's just been several years so I forgot our pattern. Heck, the last show at that arena, I had such a coughing fit and got dizzy so our warm-up the night before consisted of walking. Only walking. I didn't know you had ink. Tattoos facinate me, however I am not brave enough to get any, I just admire them in others. The funniest one I've seen, on my patients, was Bugs Bunny on L inner thigh and Tweety on the other.

Comment

Working...
                                          X