Sport Horse Spotlight

Real Estate Spotlight

1539 Hatchaway Bridge Road 100

Sale Spotlight

COTH_without Subscribe
  • Welcome to the Chronicle Forums.
    Please complete your profile. The forums and the rest of www.chronofhorse.com has single sign-in, so your log in information for one will automatically work for the other. Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are the views of the individual and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Chronicle of the Horse.

Announcement

Collapse

Forum rules and no-advertising policy

As a participant on this forum, it is your responsibility to know and follow our rules. Please read this message in its entirety.

Board Rules

1. You�re responsible for what you say.
As outlined in Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act, The Chronicle of the Horse and its affiliates, as well Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd., the developers of vBulletin, are not legally responsible for statements made in the Forums.

This is a public forum viewed by a wide spectrum of people, so please be mindful of what you say and who might be reading it�details of personal disputes may be better handled privately. While posters are legally responsible for their statements, the moderators may in their discretion remove or edit posts, though are not legally obligated to do so, regardless of content.

Users have the ability to modify or delete their own messages after posting. Moderators generally will not delete posts, threads or accounts unless they have been alerted and have determined that a post, thread or user has violated the Forums� policies. Moderators do not regularly independently monitor the Forums for such violations.

Profanity, outright vulgarity, blatant personal insults or otherwise inappropriate statements will not be tolerated and will be dealt with at the discretion of the moderators.

Users may provide their positive or negative experiences with or opinions of companies, products, individuals, etc.; however, accounts involving allegations of criminal behavior against named individuals or companies MUST be first-hand accounts and may NOT be made anonymously.

If a situation has been reported upon by a reputable news source or addressed by law enforcement or the legal system it is open for discussion, but if an individual wants to make their own claims of criminal behavior against a named party in the course of that discussion, they too must identify themselves by first and last name and the account must be first-person.

Criminal allegations that do not satisfy these requirements, when brought to our attention, may be removed pending satisfaction of these criteria, and we reserve the right to err on the side of caution when making these determinations.

Credible threats of suicide will be reported to the police along with identifying user information at our disposal, in addition to referring the user to suicide helpline resources such as 1-800-SUICIDE or 1-800-273-TALK.

2. Conversations in horse-related forums should be horse-related.
The forums are a wonderful source of information and support for members of the horse community. While it�s understandably tempting to share information or search for input on other topics upon which members might have a similar level of knowledge, members must maintain the focus on horses.

3. Keep conversations productive, on topic and civil.
Discussion and disagreement are inevitable and encouraged; personal insults, diatribes and sniping comments are unproductive and unacceptable. Whether a subject is light-hearted or serious, keep posts focused on the current topic and of general interest to other participants of that thread. Utilize the private message feature or personal email where appropriate to address side topics or personal issues not related to the topic at large.

4. No advertising in the discussion forums.
Posts in the discussion forums directly or indirectly advertising horses, jobs, items or services for sale or wanted will be removed at the discretion of the moderators. Use of the private messaging feature or email addresses obtained through users� profiles for unsolicited advertising is not permitted.

Company representatives may participate in discussions and answer questions about their products or services, or suggest their products on recent threads if they fulfill the criteria of a query. False "testimonials" provided by company affiliates posing as general consumers are not appropriate, and self-promotion of sales, ad campaigns, etc. through the discussion forums is not allowed.

Paid advertising is available on our classifieds site and through the purchase of banner ads. The tightly monitored Giveaways forum permits free listings of genuinely free horses and items available or wanted (on a limited basis). Items offered for trade are not allowed.

Advertising Policy Specifics
When in doubt of whether something you want to post constitutes advertising, please contact a moderator privately in advance for further clarification. Refer to the following points for general guidelines:

Horses � Only general discussion about the buying, leasing, selling and pricing of horses is permitted. If the post contains, or links to, the type of specific information typically found in a sales or wanted ad, and it�s related to a horse for sale, regardless of who�s selling it, it doesn�t belong in the discussion forums.

Stallions � Board members may ask for suggestions on breeding stallion recommendations. Stallion owners may reply to such queries by suggesting their own stallions, only if their horse fits the specific criteria of the original poster. Excessive promotion of a stallion by its owner or related parties is not permitted and will be addressed at the discretion of the moderators.

Services � Members may use the forums to ask for general recommendations of trainers, barns, shippers, farriers, etc., and other members may answer those requests by suggesting themselves or their company, if their services fulfill the specific criteria of the original post. Members may not solicit other members for business if it is not in response to a direct, genuine query.

Products � While members may ask for general opinions and suggestions on equipment, trailers, trucks, etc., they may not list the specific attributes for which they are in the market, as such posts serve as wanted ads.

Event Announcements � Members may post one notification of an upcoming event that may be of interest to fellow members, if the original poster does not benefit financially from the event. Such threads may not be �bumped� excessively. Premium members may post their own notices in the Event Announcements forum.

Charities/Rescues � Announcements for charitable or fundraising events can only be made for 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organizations. Special exceptions may be made, at the moderators� discretion and direction, for board-related events or fundraising activities in extraordinary circumstances.

Occasional posts regarding horses available for adoption through IRS-registered horse rescue or placement programs are permitted in the appropriate forums, but these threads may be limited at the discretion of the moderators. Individuals may not advertise or make announcements for horses in need of rescue, placement or adoption unless the horse is available through a recognized rescue or placement agency or government-run entity or the thread fits the criteria for and is located in the Giveaways forum.

5. Do not post copyrighted photographs unless you have purchased that photo and have permission to do so.

6. Respect other members.
As members are often passionate about their beliefs and intentions can easily be misinterpreted in this type of environment, try to explore or resolve the inevitable disagreements that arise in the course of threads calmly and rationally.

If you see a post that you feel violates the rules of the board, please click the �alert� button (exclamation point inside of a triangle) in the bottom left corner of the post, which will alert ONLY the moderators to the post in question. They will then take whatever action, or no action, as deemed appropriate for the situation at their discretion. Do not air grievances regarding other posters or the moderators in the discussion forums.

Please be advised that adding another user to your �Ignore� list via your User Control Panel can be a useful tactic, which blocks posts and private messages by members whose commentary you�d rather avoid reading.

7. We have the right to reproduce statements made in the forums.
The Chronicle of the Horse may copy, quote, link to or otherwise reproduce posts, or portions of posts, in print or online for advertising or editorial purposes, if attributed to their original authors, and by posting in this forum, you hereby grant to The Chronicle of the Horse a perpetual, non-exclusive license under copyright and other rights, to do so.

8. We reserve the right to enforce and amend the rules.
The moderators may delete, edit, move or close any post or thread at any time, or refrain from doing any of the foregoing, in their discretion, and may suspend or revoke a user�s membership privileges at any time to maintain adherence to the rules and the general spirit of the forum. These rules may be amended at any time to address the current needs of the board.

Please see our full Terms of Service and Privacy Policy for more information.

Thanks for being a part of the COTH forums!

(Revised 5/9/18)
See more
See less

Time Management

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Management

Schedule warriors, help me! I don't even have kids but am feeling strapped for time. I have 2 horses I keep at home, 2 dogs, work full time, and am taking 6 upper-level credits this semester... I feel like I should be able to handle this and more.

What ways do you streamline? make most efficient use of your precious time?

I feel like my biggest challenges are I need 8 hours of sleep ( I wish I was one of those people who thrived on 6 but I just dont). And finding the time to shop/prepare healthy meals. I would like to workout too but lately I have been calling barn chores/riding my exercise.

Some people seem to fit it all in, tell me your secret

One of the things I do is master the 15 minute ride and don't worry so much about perfectly grooming my horses during the week. I fit in longer rides when I can, but realize that there are times when I have an hour in the barn and in order to ride both of mine I need to work quickly. On weekends when I have more time I give them longer rides, more grooming attention, and bigger and better snuggles. This is also the same time I organize the barn, clean tack, do horse laundry, etc.

I also streamline chores by feeding whole bales in haynets (so I feed hay every other day) and have gravel drylots and matted shelters that get picked instead of stalls to clean. One horse eats grain while the other is being ridden, etc.

My dogs are able to be off leash on our farm and are trained to shock collars. This makes it so they are romping around while I work with the horses, and I can use the "tone" setting to call them back if they wander.

We also do meal prep by making a protein and sides once per week that serves as both lunches for work and the occasional "no time" dinner meal. My hubby and I also make Sunbasket meals, which are nutritious and easy to make while also not requiring shopping.

I will say I am lucky that my hubby does the majority of our food shopping on his way home from work and shares equally (or more than equally) in household chores, which really alleviates my schedule. He also drags the arena while I am finishing up putting the horses away which makes the end of night horse chores a bit faster.

I also do not watch TV and use reading in bed or audiobooks during cooking/chores to quiet after the day instead of internet browsing, so I don't get suckered into lounging for hours on end.

Comment

Yeah that's a lot!
      1. Outsource what you can - for example have groceries delivered and/or use one of those Blue Apron/HomeChef etc type services, have a cleaner come.
      2. Multi-task: I used to read some of my studies while doing cardio; have a friend come walk the dogs with you so you can still socialize (or ride if you know someone capable).
      http://trainingcupid.blogspot.com/

Comment

Yup to the outsourcing of meals - I like hungryroot since the meals are designed to take less than 10 minutes to make. I've also given up on complicated meals and will typically do something quick like avocado toast or rice and a fried egg. lunches are usually a salad kit from aldi or trader joe's. My one dog has free run of the place but other doesn't, so I run with him - exercise for me and tiring out the teenage boy hound!

During the week, horses get brushed enough to put on a saddle pad and bridle, feet picked, and a once over, tack and horses get deep cleanings over the weekend. I'm lucky in that I don't have super gross horses - no poop stirrers or bucket dunkers/ poopers, so I can get away with a day or two of not scrubbing buckets. turnout also has auto waterers so that saves time. I also pick straight into the spreader and use the arena drag to poop bust out in the fields rather than pick. I also tend to pile sawdust in the corner of the stall so I can pull it down as needed, rather than running to the sawdust pile.

It's also a huge help that my work is flexible - I tend to eat at my desk and step away for an hour to run errands and grocery shop.

Comment

Put everything on a calendar. EVERYTHING. If it isn't on the calendar it doesn't happen.

Check it twice a day. In the morning for what you have to do today. In the evening for whatever you have to do tomorrow and get ready for tomorrow, putting out clothes, thing you need to take, etc.

The side effect of this will be whenever anyone asks. "What day is it?" You will be able to answer with day and date without even thinking about it.
          It is better to ride 5 minutes a day than it is to ride 35 minutes on a Sunday.

Comment

OP it would also be helpful to know your current horse-keeping practices (stall, paddock, or pasture; in work or retired; automatic water; are you also maintaining an arena; feeding schedule etc.) so we might be able to offer more specific suggestions there.

Comment

Originally posted by ClassyJumper View Post
              Schedule warriors, help me! I don't even have kids but am feeling strapped for time. I have 2 horses I keep at home, 2 dogs, work full time, and am taking 6 upper-level credits this semester... I feel like I should be able to handle this and more.
              Why do you think this?

Seriously, that's your problem right there. (Yes it is worse with kids.)

So the first question is, what are your resources? Do you have people that can help you with some of these tasks? Do you have money that can buy you some tasks done?

What are your priorities and your goals? Do the horses have to be ridden? Which of these things is the top priority to do right now? Be ruthless with things that are not important, or maybe agree with yourself that they will become important at some future time when other goals are completed.

Yes, you need sleep. Don't cheat yourself there. It's probably more important than eating "well."

There are a lot of options for fast meals and it kind of depends on your resources, and also what kind of variety is important to you. A crockpot or instant pot can be good. Takeout/delivery can be good. Friends who like to cook can be good. A cache of frozen dinners (storebought or homemade) can be good.

I use shopping online a lot for nonperishables. If you live in an urban area you can shop online for real grocery items and have them delivered. Could be a timesaver.

For shopping, especially for one, if you have a Trader Joe's in your area and a good sized freezer, you can buzz through that store really fast once you know it and have some great healthy options that are quick to heat.
              If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if the thing is cats. - Lemony Snicket

Comment

OP, I can totally relate to your struggle, and I don't even have dogs or a 6 credit schedule! I find myself barely having time to work, ride, and do normal household chores. My horse is boarded at what I would consider partial care - she is fed 2x a day by barn staff, but I clean her pen and make her supplements which are fed at every meal. Normally it takes me 10min to do her pen, and I do the supplements on a weekend (normally another 20min or so). The barn is only 15min from home, and it takes me 30mins to get from my front door to my desk, so I'm not spending countless hours driving everywhere - at most, an hour a day. All the same, I tend to get home around 8:30pm each night, sometimes later if I'm slow in the morning and get to work later. Which leaves me with no time to do anything but eat sometime like ramen for dinner and head straight to bed.

I don't know how people have time to have horses, work full time, prepare healthy meals, AND keep up with a workout plan, not to mention dealing with children!

(BTW - I was so stressed at one point I ended up going to a therapist, who gently told me that expecting myself to take one 3 credit master's class while working fulltime and having a horse was not exactly realistic, and that I needed to cut myself some slack. I suspect you need to do the same and if you figure out how to, let me know because I sure haven't! haha )

Comment

Can't put 5 pounds of sand into a 2 pound bag. I recommend seeing how long it takes you to complete your various activities (on average) to determine if there is actually enough time in the day to do it all. Don't forget to include drive time and prep. Sometimes, things need to give. Just make sure you have realistic expectations before running yourself ragged.

Working full time, is it an honest 40 hour week or are you regularly working overtime?
                  Do you work from home or do you have a commute?
                  How long does it take for you to complete your barn chores currently (stalls, aisles, meal prep, etc)?
                  How long do you ride for (include catching your horse, grooming, tacking, blanketing, turning back out)?
                  How much time are you spending in the classroom? Homework/studying? Is it an online course or are you commuting for this as well?
                  Do the same for your commitments for your kids, dogs, etc.

I realize I'm asking more questions than providing answers, but it will help shed light on where your time is being spent.

Suggestions:
                  1. Make sure your feed room is organized in a logical manner. Think about if you're walking back and forth to different sides of the space and if things can be rearranged to cut down on those extra steps. Think about moving down a buffet line as you prep feed buckets. Ideally everything is within arms reach. I meal prep my horse's grain feedings each week since he gets a mix of grain, hay pellets, and supplements. This way, I'm not opening containers each day. I just grab a bag and dump it in a bucket.

2. Have the right tools to do the job. If you have a pitch fork with a broken tine, that will slow you down cleaning. If you have a small wheelbarrow you may be making extra trips to the manure pile. Broom vs. leaf blower to clean aisles. All of this adds up.

Comment

Don't sell yourself short, you are doing a lot! I moved my horses home right before my last semester of law school when I was also working full-time. It was a pretty stressful semester. I hired out afternoon chores a few days a week when I had to go straight from work to class. Is that something you could afford to do? I prioritized riding because I suspected it would be my aging Grand Prix dressage horse's last year at that level. I made time to ride at least 5 days a week and managed to compete successfully that fall. I also need 8 hours of sleep so I sympathize on that count too.

I agree that you need to think about your priorities rather than feeling like you "should" be able to do it all. That's just not realistic. Then at the beginning of each week think about what you can realistically accomplish each day. I tend to set aside bigger chores like mowing or dragging the arena for weekends or days when my horse is due for a day off. Weekdays I pretty much just work, ride, and do the bare minimum of barn chores. Sometimes I can fit more in but I never expect it. I don't have an indoor so weather dictates my riding schedule, and in turn affects when I can get other things done.

I think one of the biggest time-savers in barn chores is to keep your horses on 24/7 turnout, even if part of that time is in a dry lot. Before I built my dry lot I was stalling my horses during the day in the summer or overnight in winter, and my daily chore time (and frustration) was MUCH greater than it is now that they can be outside a lot.

Hay feeding can also be weirdly time-consuming so think about whether you could do that better. If you use a roundbale, great. If you are moving small square bales around on a daily basis, find a way to store them as close to where you need to feed as possible, like by building a small shed near the paddocks. I find hay nets kind of a time sink personally, though other people seem to disagree and have some hacks that can help (like making up a week's worth of nets ahead of time or using a clean muck tub to help fill them easily).

As far as exercise, if you decide to prioritize that try starting with just a 20-minute workout a few days a week. It doesn't sound like much but it's better than nothing. I like the Success in the Saddle DVDs because each workout only takes 20 minutes so it's easy to fit in between riding/afternoon barn chores and shower/dinner. If I have more time or energy I'll add some interval training on a stationary bike for cardio, but the DVDs do get your heart rate up too and offer some riding-specific strength training.
                    Building and Managing the Small Horse Farm: http://thesmallhorsefarm.blogspot.com

Comment

Jumping on the sympathy bang wagon- two horses at home (retired), one boarded (competition jumper), two dogs, chickens and ducks (because I thought that would be cute?! Spoiler: It is), full time job in the city that I commute to.... let me tell you its a lot. I’m lucky to have a husband to do my night feeding so I can ride at my boarding barn and we don’t have kids yet and I struggle to think how we’ll fit that in, power to the moms out there.

Here’s how I manage- I work out first thing In the morning so its over with and off my list. Next comes barn chores. Like mentioned above, I’ve done everything I can to make my barn as accessible and seamless as possible. My two retired guys aren’t getting groomed every day, I run my hands over them and visually check them daily - but chores are bare bones. Feed, hay, stall cleaning (they have 24.7 access to stall and dry lot/pasture), water and I’m out. I come back on the weekends to sweep the aisle, tidy up, do repairs (that can wait). I do prep hay bags because I don’t have a good spot for a round bale etc. but highly recommend streamlining your hay as much as possible. If you’re a big supplement giver, I went to Target and got small 1 gallon containers in the plastic bin section and ‘meal prep’ the horses grain for the week when I’m going to be out of town so I know everyone is getting what they need. I clearly mark them- I’ve done it for myself too and wow is it easier. That could be a great Sunday prep to make your week easier.

Like many commenters above, we also do a meal kit (Hello Fresh) for their great vegetarian options. Remember, even if you’re not able to work out like you want- eating well and drinking tons of water will make you feel much better than slogging in the gym and eating poorly every could.

I use commuting time to listen to reports for my job or read while pedaling on my indoor bike- even just that plus a commitment to take the stairs and park farther in the parking lot makes a huge difference.

As for your situation- if your horses are still in riding condition what about trading a HS student riding time for barn chores? Getting evening chores off your list even 3 days a week could make a huge difference. I know its hard to juggle everything- but hopefully it is a temporary situation. Remind yourself that its okay to be overwhelmed and if people are offering to help, take them up on it. If you need to scale back- well, late drop exists for a reason. Good luck OP!!

Comment

• Original Poster

Thanks everyone, I figured I wasn't the only one! Sad thing is I feel like I am already doing most of these things.

Horses have 24/7 in/out to their stalls/pasture. Use water troughs. Pasture management I guess has been stressing me out... when I just had one I would pick the fields. When I got two I started just harrowing. With winter, and them not moving around much to graze things are starting to look messy, add some rain and yuck!

I have a 5y/o who I work with and 19 y/o that has been backburnered which I think I have some guilt about... maybe thats a different thread. Basically he has navicular and was a lot "sounder" when I kept him in work. Hes been out of work for over 6 months and its hard to see him losing muscle/less sound.

Biggest thing I probably realized out of this thread is I need to leverage my weekends better. During the week I have a pretty set schedule that *mostly* works but if I can use my time wiser on weekends to meal prep/chores etc I think I will feel better. DH can be kind of a non planner which threw off my schedule last weekend which I probably why I felt kind of overwhelmed this week.

Comment

It's pretty normal in our culture that in male-female relationships that women do more of the unpaid home labor. Not to add stress to your life to have this discussion now, but if there is a DH he's likely physically capable of doing meal prep and shopping. In our household, I do meals, but my DH does all the cleaning. That works too. While you are taking your class, consider using that as a lever to get him to step up on something that he can do to ease your load. If it means instead of cooking he brings home takeout every night I honestly consider that acceptable as well, if the budget allows. Simply not having to be the person who decides what the meal will be can lighten the load.

Good luck in finding a balance that works for you!
                          If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if the thing is cats. - Lemony Snicket

Comment

With your older guy, what if you threw him on the lunge line 2-3x a week and did some cavaletti work for 5-10 minutes. Then give him more attention on the weekends? You would be amazed at how much difference that can make in a horse's fitness.

Definitely work with DH and share what you are feeling. I did that and my hubby had no idea how many things were really weighing down on me. As soon as he did he really stepped up, especially with things that were fun for him but tedious for me (feeding hay and dragging both use the tractor or quad, so he thinks they are fun). He passes a grocery store and Costco on the way home from work so he gets groceries. We also hired a house cleaner every other week and it is seriously the best money spent if you can afford it. I am no longer embarrassed by the cleanliness of the house, it forces us to make sure everything is picked up and put away biweekly, and I feel like I am not always playing catch-up.

Plus remember that this is the most hideous time of the year for pastures. In three months they will be gorgeous and green and you will have forgotten how sad they look.

Comment

Part of coping is being able to let go, too. So your pastures are crap right now; that’s okay. You don’t have time to make it nice, you can’t afford a grounds crew, you can’t control the weather, and you can’t afford to be stressed about it, so just -breathe- let it go.

Comment

Lol women around the world can relate! Like yes I know you had a long day at work and are tired and just want to sit in front of the tv - so do I! But things don't get done around here unless someone does it, and why is that someone always me!?! With mine, if I ask him to do something very specifically he generally does it, but just telling him I "need more help" doesn't do anything.
                                Can you pony one horse off the other? Is DH at all interested/able to go on an occasional ride with you?

Comment

Just reading your post was exhausting! I have a full time job, a long commute (average 45 minutes each way), 3 horses and a pony at home (plus a dog) and a husband who helps out (some). If I tried to fit in graduate school something would have to give.

What works for me is:

1). I changed my office hours to 7 am to 4 pm in the winter and 9 am to 6 pm in the summer to shorten my commute time somewhat (less traffic) and maximize my riding time as I don't have outdoor lights and it's hotter than hell in Texas in the summer.
                                  2). Hired a PT groom (worth his weight in gold) who comes once a day to clean stalls, fill water buckets and water troughs and can bring horses in or turn horses out in a pinch.
                                  3). Assigned DH at least one night a week in which he is in charge of dinner. I don't care if he cooks or buys take-out, bottom line is he is responsible for dinner. I stick to my guns on this one. His choice is primarily those meal kits that he picks up at the grocery store.
                                  4). Crockpots are your friend.
                                  5). Negotiated with my manager to work from home 2x weekly. Originally it was 1x weekly (company norm) but negotiated to 2 days per week. I can ride over lunch if weather is decent and I save an hour and a half commute time.
                                  5). Let go of the small stuff.. in this case, frequently my house isn't as clean as I would ideally like it.
                                  7). I do laundry on my work from home day(s). Easy to run a load of wash while working on my computer.

This is a great thread, would love to hear ideas from other busy women who try to manage a FT job, horses at home and other commitments.

Comment

Yes, a small amount of paid help can be priceless. Having someone reliable to feed dogs and my at home retired horses 2 or 3 weeknights allows me to get from work to boarding barn and/or gym without going home first and without feeling guilty. This time of year especially that extra 75 minutes is really valuable. Thankfully I have a pretty flexible work schedule. Means some early mornings but also some days mid week I get time before dark to regroup with barn chores (pick paddock, etc) or maybe even walk the dogs.

As others have said, by brutally realistic about how much time things really take. I am fortunate to be 15 min to work and 25 min to barn. But, going from work to home and to the barn is never 40 minutes 😉

Comment

First of all hugs to you, I have half as much stuff as you do going on and still struggle with time management. The poster above who said to give yourself a break was spot on.
                                      A few things that have helped me:
                                      1) A daily to do list - this keeps me super focused on the things that have to be done and helps prioritize what needs to be done and what can wait.
                                      2) A calendar- I am in the if it’s not on my calendar it doesn’t exist camp.
                                      3) meal plan and shopping list saves me from being a lost puppy in the store.
                                      4) I try to do all my shopping/ cooking/ major cleaning in one day and try really hard to set a day aside to do it. I find this makes spot cleaning during the rest of the week easier.
                                      Ann
                                      ~\"Think today so you will be here to think tomorrow\" Burma Shave~

Comment

Just chiming in to say that I would be overwhelmed and not keeping up with that schedule! Assuming that the school thing is temporary, I would basically just muddle through until my schedule freed up. Quesadillas or omelets for dinner (and if my DH wanted something else he would be free to shop for it and cook it). Housecleaning and barn cleaning only to prevent completely unsanitary conditions (or hire a service, it’s awesome). Knock the mud off the saddle pad area and go for 15 minutes. I personally would just forget about getting to the gym while things are crazy but I know that’s not ideal. Sleep, doing well in class, working the horses, and spending quality time with my DH would be my priorities, and everything else can slide.

Comment

Working...
                                        X