Sport Horse Spotlight

calucci_cf_sq

Sale Spotlight

• Welcome to the Chronicle Forums.
    Please complete your profile. The forums and the rest of www.chronofhorse.com has single sign-in, so your log in information for one will automatically work for the other. Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are the views of the individual and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Chronicle of the Horse.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Figure 8 for monocrown?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Figure 8 for monocrown?

Hi all,

I have a monocrown bridle with a regular noseband and need to use a figure 8 noseband instead. Anybody know who makes them for a monocrown (with buckles on both sides)? I don’t want to buy a whole new bridle and it doesn’t have to match exactly. Thanks!!

I think Dy'on would be a good bet.

https://justriding.com/products/dyon...cc96900c&_ss=r

Comment

Buy one that's close and take it to any leather shop and have the long side of the crown changed to a buckle. Problem solved.

Comment

Hinterland

Comment

Originally posted by Christa P View Post
          Buy one that's close and take it to any leather shop and have the long side of the crown changed to a buckle. Problem solved.
          Someone suggested this to me this summer when I was asking the same question. Such a good solution.

Comment

Stubben makes them. They're expensive when buying retail (MSRP of $150 I think??), but I sold mine NWT on ebay for about $40 with shipping. Very nice quality.

Comment

The SmartPak figure 8 bridle (Harwich) that I bought is a monocrown. I think they sell the figure 8 separately as well.

Comment

I am going to message you

Comment

Working...
                X