Sport Horse Spotlight

Sir Donnerhall_02Beelitz

Real Estate Spotlight

1539 Hatchaway Bridge Road 100

Sale Spotlight

• Welcome to the Chronicle Forums.
    Please complete your profile. The forums and the rest of www.chronofhorse.com has single sign-in, so your log in information for one will automatically work for the other. Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are the views of the individual and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Chronicle of the Horse.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I would like my summer horse back.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stolen from Facebook...

. He’s a bit fresh πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚ πŸΏπŸ‚πŸπŸ΄

The most commonly used phrase for anyone involved with horses come October 'he's a bit fresh.....' what the fuck? A bit fresh evokes distant memories of the Spring and watching little lambs frolicking about in the field. That is a bit fresh.

Yet we all use the exact phrase to describe our horses when they're being complete cocks. For most of this year I've passed a lady, riding her serene looking horse, in a snaffle, on the buckle around the lanes. She's smiling, horse is chilled.

This last week, the same lady is looking as ruffled as a hens arse in a hurricane, shes clutching on for dear death to a horse that's got every single vein popping, a bit in its gob that'll make the pony patters ring PETA, taking off as each wayward acorn falls off the tree and shes shouting apologetically 'sorry he's a bit fresh' as cars attempt to pass this utter fuckery.

All year Ru has been that chilled I've contemplated growing my balls, getting physio for my knee and pushing for our 2034 Badminton debut...

Ru tonight, face planted me straight in the hay. Because of a fucking squirrel. Half a tonne of arsehole, freaking over a squirrel. That half a tonne of arsehole then done several laps of the field squealing and fly bucking. Over a squirrel. My neighbour says 'ooh he's a bit fresh'...be fresh fucking dog meat if he keeps on I said.

My friend attempted a dressage test at the weekend. We had working gallop, rapid half pass over the flower pot and off we fucked out the area over an oak leaf...her response 'went a little wrong...he's a bit fresh '...

Welcome to the season of chiffney bits, pelhams, broken dreams, tears, hay in your knickers (HOW) and muscle rub winter is fucking upon us. Enjoy.

(copied from my friend in the UK)
    "He's not even a good pathological liar." Mara

"You're just a very desperate troll, and not even a good one. You're like middle-school troll at best. Like a goblin, not even a troll." et_fig

Comment

Working...
    X