Sport Horse Spotlight

Feinrich-Nr_1-12-18-10-074 Beelitz

Real Estate Spotlight

1539 Hatchaway Bridge Road 100

Sale Spotlight

• Welcome to the Chronicle Forums.
    Please complete your profile. The forums and the rest of www.chronofhorse.com has single sign-in, so your log in information for one will automatically work for the other. Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are the views of the individual and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Chronicle of the Horse.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Penn National

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penn National

Is there a live link?
    Aefvue Farm Ft.Lauderdale

Eq Sports coverage starts tomorrow http://eqsports.net/

Comment

• Original Poster

THANK YOU

Comment

• Original Poster

Will the medal be broadcast live for free??

Comment

I believe the Medal will be on USEF network. So free for USEF members, or if you can find a free fan membership.

Comment

The wall-to-wall livestream is on EQSports, as mentioned above and requires payment. USEF Network will have the Junior Jumper Championship and the Medal Finals streams too. Current free Fan Membership promo code for USEF Network is juniorjumper19.
            It's 2020. Do you know where your old horse is?

Comment

Any idea on if silver will do or if for Penn and NHS I should splurge for two months of gold? I can't for the life of me remember what one I got last year. I only want to see Penn and NHS, but will likely need to watch parts on demand and the 30 days will be over by the time I can watch NHS (due to travel). If silver is enough to just see those shows that makes more sense to me... but EQSports doesn't give enough info on their memberships that I can find.

Comment

• Original Poster

so there's no free live feed?

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew View Post
                  so there's no free live feed?
                  Originally posted by pony4me View Post
                  The wall-to-wall livestream is on EQSports, as mentioned above and requires payment. USEF Network will have the Junior Jumper Championship and the Medal Finals streams too. Current free Fan Membership promo code for USEF Network is juniorjumper19.
                  I want to watch the whole thing, but if you only care about the medals then it will be free through USEF Network.

Comment

Is there an order of go for the junior jumpers? My trainer has a rider in it and I want to try to figure out when she's going to be going.

Comment

Try here for order of go, etc. http://www.ryegate.com/SHOWS/PNHS/2019/pnhs2.html
                      It's 2020. Do you know where your old horse is?

Comment

Thanks! Not up yet, but looks like it may be later.

Comment

Is the "start" column here the order of go? https://horseshowsonline.com/ClassRe...5-aa7600bcd2ab

Comment

Originally posted by skydy View Post
                            Is the "start" column here the order of go? https://horseshowsonline.com/ClassRe...5-aa7600bcd2ab
                            If you click on today’s ring schedule and then on the individual class, you should see an option at the top to see the order of go.

Comment

Shouldn't the Jr jumpers be starting now?

Comment

Originally posted by skydy View Post
                                Shouldn't the Jr jumpers be starting now?
                                The minute by minute schedule linked above says 7:10 for junior jumpers.

Comment

Originally posted by MHM View Post

The minute by minute schedule linked above says 7:10 for junior jumpers.
                                  Oh, thanks. USEF network says 5:00.

Comment

I'm impressed with these young riders. Some very talented young people, along with some very game, quality horses, many of which do not look like easy rides.

Comment

Oh no, that was scary. #513 was having a good round and her horse had a bobble/trip in the last stride and fell right through the fence and went down on his side Horse is fine and walked away, hopefully rider is ok as well.

Comment

Scary is right—the camera has been ‘away’ for some time it seems !

When the horse was up and trotting around—it looked OK to me.

Comment

Working...
                                        X