Sport Horse Spotlight

Flamenco head 2 (web)_300DH

Real Estate Spotlight

97 Spring Lane (1)

Sale Spotlight

• Welcome to the Chronicle Forums.
    Please complete your profile. The forums and the rest of www.chronofhorse.com has single sign-in, so your log in information for one will automatically work for the other. Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are the views of the individual and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Chronicle of the Horse.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elimination Diet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elimination Diet

Disregard: found a previous thread

Last edited by ClassyJumper; Sep. 11, 2019, 10:42 PM.

I had a soy sensitive mare and the nutritionist I worked with recommended nutrimix plus for her vit/min supplement. It was a godsend for this mare. I mixed it with t/a pellets. It also helped her feet which was an added bonus!

Stride Animal Health home of EquiVision Supplements. Natural solutions for equine health.

Comment

We now have soy-free UltraCruz Equine Wellness and UltraCruz Equine Advanced Joint.
      Only two emotions belong in the saddle: One is a sense of humor. The other is patience.

Comment

Interesting, my vet and research on ulcers strongly suggest adding alfalfa to the diet. My horse has hind gut ulcers.

Comment

I always thought alfalfa was great for ulcers. Alfalfa and rice bran are basically staples of all I feed, with a vit/min balancer.

Comment

Working...
          X