Sport Horse Spotlight

Real Estate Spotlight

Sale Spotlight

• Welcome to the Chronicle Forums.
    Please complete your profile. The forums and the rest of www.chronofhorse.com has single sign-in, so your log in information for one will automatically work for the other. Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are the views of the individual and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Chronicle of the Horse.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free mental health services for USEF members

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free mental health services for USEF members

Just got the email about the new USEF member benefit—crisis support for mental health concerns, up to 3 sessions. It's very clearly being marketed as a "first aid" service for short-term support, but I'm still pretty impressed with the idea. My employer does something similar (though ours is up to 5 sessions per "incident"). I think this is a really great program for them to offer, especially in light of the controversies we're currently embroiled in.

If you're a USEF member and you need help through a crisis, call 1-800-633-3353 to speak to a licensed counselor. And if not...spread the word to every USEF member you know. You never know who needs to hear it.

Not to make a joke out of a serious subject, but….

Man, oh man. The timing could not be more appropriate this week!

Comment

Originally posted by MHM View Post
      Not to make a joke out of a serious subject, but….

Man, oh man. The timing could not be more appropriate this week!
      I had the same thought. It's funny, but it's not. Good for USEF.

Comment

It would have been better if it was last week.

Comment

I can think of about 7K people that probably need to call that number.

Comment

Working...
          X