Sport Horse Spotlight

Sale Spotlight

• Welcome to the Chronicle Forums.
    Please complete your profile. The forums and the rest of www.chronofhorse.com has single sign-in, so your log in information for one will automatically work for the other. Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are the views of the individual and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Chronicle of the Horse.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pan Am Games - Show Jumping

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pan Am Games - Show Jumping

Anyone know if live stream will be available? Results and live results can be found on the app Equipe but I haven’t seen anything for live stream.

Originally posted by sixteenhands View Post
    Anyone know if live stream will be available? Results and live results can be found on the app Equipe but I haven’t seen anything for live stream.
    There was no livestream for any part of the eventing this weekend, not even the stadium jumping day, so I'm betting no livestream for SJ either But I would LOVE to be wrong about that if someone has found one!!

Comment

My friend Daniel who is on the Bolivian show jumping teams says that he has been told that the show jumping will be live streamed, but absolutely no details were given.

Comment

I have absolutely no official info, but have this link which may have some content. https://www.panamsportschannel.org/live.html
        It's 2020. Do you know where your old horse is?

Comment

Does anyone know why Lisa Carlsen was eliminated?

Comment

Equestrian Canada has just posted her statement that Parette had a clear round, but the officials determined a "rub spot" would eliminate her from further individual consideration, and she's been cleared to continue as a team member.

Comment

^ Do you mean a spur mark?

Comment

Thanks Twist of Fate
                strikes me as odd that something could be bad enough to eliminate a rider from individual competition but allow her to continue as a team member. I would think it should be both or neither. Perhaps there are different rules for elimination from team and individual competition

Comment

Yes, it was a spur mark. I agree it's a little strange that the elimination applies to only one of the competitions. This happened with Jur Vrieling at the Rio Olympics when he was eliminated for excessive whip use in the ring (he was allowed to continue with the Dutch team - but no longer as an individual).

Comment

I am currently watching the live show jumping via ESPN App on Apple TV (I don't have cable). It's in Spanish but better than nothing.

I logged into the ESPN App and searched "Pan Am" - it's called "ECUESTRE SALTO".

Comment

I'm watching on ESPN3 right now as well. Here is a link to the order of go and current results.

ETA: ok so the link didn't take you straight to the page like I thought!

Find the Live Events, click on Equestrian/Ecuestre, scroll down and click Equestrian/Ecuestre again, scroll down the page to today and click on Jumping Indiviual / 2nd qualifier to get to the order of go.
                      All the results of the 2019 Pan-American and Para-Pan American Games in Lima are here. Do not miss any sport.
                      A Moments Worth - "Chance" - 1990 Chestnut OTTB
                      King Creole - "Milo" - 2006 Bay Appendix QH

Comment

Are you watching on ESPN 3 on TV or online/on an App?

This scoring is a little more traditional to follow - https://online.equipe.com/en/class_sections/438542

Comment

Ah yes that is easier!

I'm watching on the ESPN app.
                          A Moments Worth - "Chance" - 1990 Chestnut OTTB
                          King Creole - "Milo" - 2006 Bay Appendix QH

Comment

Originally posted by BigEqRls View Post
                            I am currently watching the live show jumping via ESPN App on Apple TV (I don't have cable). It's in Spanish but better than nothing.

I logged into the ESPN App and searched "Pan Am" - it's called "ECUESTRE SALTO".
                            Thank you so much for the tip!!

Comment

I tried this, downloaded the app and everything but can't watch outside of US.

Comment

@bigeqRI how are you accessing the ESPN App content without a cable subscription?

Comment

OMG - just checked CBC sports online - it's on NOW! Meant to say this is for Canadians.
                                  Last edited by Miss T; Aug. 7, 2019, 02:33 PM. Reason: Info

Comment

I'm using a friend's log-in, FourFillies.

Beezie was a machine and clear again, as was Eve. It was a bit of a mess for a lot of people though.

After 17 had gone there were 6 eliminated/retired and only 2 clear, with 8 being the next best score.

So many came to the last 4-jumps clear and left with 8+ faults (triple to the last oxer).

Originally posted by fourfillies View Post
                                    @bigeqRI how are you accessing the ESPN App content without a cable subscription?

Comment

What happens now? I evidently have ESPN 3 through the Apple TV app ... who knew. But, says live again at 3pm. Is the team competition 2 rounds today for team medals? I’m so confused. Any help appreciated. I’m really not a Luddite. I cut the cord and use Roku for goodness sake.

Comment

3pm Lima time is 4pm EST so I hope the feed is on again then!

Comment

Working...
                                        X