Sport Horse Spotlight

calucci_cf_sq

Real Estate Spotlight

Sale Spotlight

• Welcome to the Chronicle Forums.
    Please complete your profile. The forums and the rest of www.chronofhorse.com has single sign-in, so your log in information for one will automatically work for the other. Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are the views of the individual and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Chronicle of the Horse.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My SI/stifly horse back into work - what do you see - what would you do?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mozart View Post
    I brought back an SI horse after he had been declared a "dud". I will PM you my program tomorrow, right now I have to dash.
    Ooo I would love a PM as well.
    I love cats, I love every single cat....
    So anyway I am a cat lover
    And I love to run.

Comment

Originally posted by Mozart View Post
      I brought back an SI horse after he had been declared a "dud". I will PM you my program tomorrow, right now I have to dash.
      Would you be so kind to send it my way as well?

Comment

Mozart -

I too - third, or fourth that request, if you don't mind.

Comment

Mozart, if it's not too much trouble, I'd love a PM of your program, as well. I have a horse similar to the OPs and while I think I have her on the right track now, would love additional ideas from someone who's already walked this path! Tks!
          Equinox Equine Massage

In the depth of winter, I finally learned that there was in me invincible summer.
          -Albert Camus

Comment

• Original Poster

Thx Mozart, looking forward to it .

I'll see if I can get some Previcox or Equioxx either one and what that does.
            I'm looking into the names of a couple of chiros I wasn't aware of that may come this way.

I did lots of hillwork last year, he struggles trotting uphil, hindend trailers a little behind and he swings his hindquarters in, but he surely storms downhill totally straight, no issues with the downhill part.

Comment

Working...
            X