Sport Horse Spotlight

Real Estate Spotlight

97 Spring Lane (1)

Sale Spotlight

• Welcome to the Chronicle Forums.
    Please complete your profile. The forums and the rest of www.chronofhorse.com has single sign-in, so your log in information for one will automatically work for the other. Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are the views of the individual and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Chronicle of the Horse.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Continuex Daily Dewormer discontinued? Update post 4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mtngirl
    started a topic Continuex Daily Dewormer discontinued? Update post 4

Continuex Daily Dewormer discontinued? Update post 4

This IS NOT a discussion as to the pros or cons of daily dewormers.

Does anyone know if Farnam has discontinued their Continuex brand of daily dewormer? I cannot find it at ANY of the tack/feed supply stores in my area. One vendor said it no longer appeared on their order sheets and thought it had been discontinued.

I have my horses on Farnam's ContinueCare Colic program...so their brand is a must. I still find it on a number of websites for online ordering, but if the product and the ContinueCare program have been discontinued, then I need to alter my plans.

Thanks,

Ann
    Last edited by mtngirl; Mar. 22, 2011, 01:42 AM.

• mtngirl
    replied
    Continue Care Colic program still in effect

Got an response from Farnam saying that while their Continuex product has been discontinued, their ContinueCare Colic program is still in effect and that they recommend using Equi Aid Continuous Wormer instead.

Wished they'd sent me an email notifying me of the change...but can't complain about their quick response to my question.

Leave a comment:

• mtngirl
    replied
    Thanks joie!

Leave a comment:

• joiedevie99
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X