Sport Horse Spotlight

Real Estate Spotlight

Hart_Barn 1

Sale Spotlight

• Welcome to the Chronicle Forums.
    Please complete your profile. The forums and the rest of www.chronofhorse.com has single sign-in, so your log in information for one will automatically work for the other. Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are the views of the individual and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Chronicle of the Horse.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sturdy blanket for small Oldenburg

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sturdy blanket for small Oldenburg

I have an Oldenburg/TB with a wide chest, 15.1. The horses are rough on blankets so I was going to buy a Rambo. The Rambo Wug doesn't fit right - chest too small (I know they have chest extenders but I don't like the overall fit). Any ideas for other model Rambos or other brands good for the "wider" breeds? Does Rambo make something else that might fit her better like maybe the QH turnouts? I have a Schneiders stormshield and they are VERY nice blankets but only last 2-3 years tops because my horses like to chew them off each other....Thanks for any ideas!

Rambo XL and McNasty (but I believe McNasty tests if you are showing). I just had to spread a little Vicks VaporRub on the butt and tail cover of the new pony's blanket...things were getting a little too aggressive blanket wise.

They're probably on sale this time of year, if you can find one. I bought one for my QH, but it's too big in the shoulder for him...he's due for a replacement.
    Off Topic Discussion about Life, Interests & Politics
    http://theotherboard.boards.net/

Comment

• Original Poster

Blanet fit

Thanks I'll try to find one!

Comment

Working...
      X