• Welcome to the Chronicle Forums.
    Please complete your profile. The forums and the rest of www.chronofhorse.com has single sign-in, so your log in information for one will automatically work for the other. Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are the views of the individual and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Chronicle of the Horse.

Announcement

Collapse

Forum rules and no-advertising policy

As a participant on this forum, it is your responsibility to know and follow our rules. Please read this message in its entirety.

Board Rules

1. You’re responsible for what you say.
As outlined in Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act, The Chronicle of the Horse and its affiliates, as well Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd., the developers of vBulletin, are not legally responsible for statements made in the forums.

This is a public forum viewed by a wide spectrum of people, so please be mindful of what you say and who might be reading it—details of personal disputes are likely better handled privately. While posters are legally responsible for their statements, the moderators may in their discretion remove or edit posts that violate these rules. Users have the ability to modify or delete their own messages after posting, but administrators generally will not delete posts, threads or accounts upon request.

Outright inflammatory, vulgar, harassing, malicious or otherwise inappropriate statements and criminal charges unsubstantiated by a reputable news source or legal documentation will not be tolerated and will be dealt with at the discretion of the moderators.

2. Conversations in horse-related forums should be horse-related.
The forums are a wonderful source of information and support for members of the horse community. While it’s understandably tempting to share information or search for input on other topics upon which members might have a similar level of knowledge, members must maintain the focus on horses.

3. Keep conversations productive, on topic and civil.
Discussion and disagreement are inevitable and encouraged; personal insults, diatribes and sniping comments are unproductive and unacceptable. Whether a subject is light-hearted or serious, keep posts focused on the current topic and of general interest to other participants of that thread. Utilize the private message feature or personal email where appropriate to address side topics or personal issues not related to the topic at large.

4. No advertising in the discussion forums.
Posts in the discussion forums directly or indirectly advertising horses, jobs, items or services for sale or wanted will be removed at the discretion of the moderators. Use of the private messaging feature or email addresses obtained through users’ profiles for unsolicited advertising is not permitted.

Company representatives may participate in discussions and answer questions about their products or services, or suggest their products on recent threads if they fulfill the criteria of a query. False "testimonials" provided by company affiliates posing as general consumers are not appropriate, and self-promotion of sales, ad campaigns, etc. through the discussion forums is not allowed.

Paid advertising is available on our classifieds site and through the purchase of banner ads. The tightly monitored Giveaways forum permits free listings of genuinely free horses and items available or wanted (on a limited basis). Items offered for trade are not allowed.

Advertising Policy Specifics
When in doubt of whether something you want to post constitutes advertising, please contact a moderator privately in advance for further clarification. Refer to the following points for general guidelines:

Horses – Only general discussion about the buying, leasing, selling and pricing of horses is permitted. If the post contains, or links to, the type of specific information typically found in a sales or wanted ad, and it’s related to a horse for sale, regardless of who’s selling it, it doesn’t belong in the discussion forums.

Stallions – Board members may ask for suggestions on breeding stallion recommendations. Stallion owners may reply to such queries by suggesting their own stallions, only if their horse fits the specific criteria of the original poster. Excessive promotion of a stallion by its owner or related parties is not permitted and will be addressed at the discretion of the moderators.

Services – Members may use the forums to ask for general recommendations of trainers, barns, shippers, farriers, etc., and other members may answer those requests by suggesting themselves or their company, if their services fulfill the specific criteria of the original post. Members may not solicit other members for business if it is not in response to a direct, genuine query.

Products – While members may ask for general opinions and suggestions on equipment, trailers, trucks, etc., they may not list the specific attributes for which they are in the market, as such posts serve as wanted ads.

Event Announcements – Members may post one notification of an upcoming event that may be of interest to fellow members, if the original poster does not benefit financially from the event. Such threads may not be “bumped” excessively. Premium members may post their own notices in the Event Announcements forum.

Charities/Rescues – Announcements for charitable or fundraising events can only be made for 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organizations. Special exceptions may be made, at the moderators’ discretion and direction, for board-related events or fundraising activities in extraordinary circumstances.

Occasional posts regarding horses available for adoption through IRS-registered horse rescue or placement programs are permitted in the appropriate forums, but these threads may be limited at the discretion of the moderators. Individuals may not advertise or make announcements for horses in need of rescue, placement or adoption unless the horse is available through a recognized rescue or placement agency or government-run entity or the thread fits the criteria for and is located in the Giveaways forum.

5. Do not post copyrighted photographs unless you have purchased that photo and have permission to do so.

6. Respect other members.
As members are often passionate about their beliefs and intentions can easily be misinterpreted in this type of environment, try to explore or resolve the inevitable disagreements that arise in the course of threads calmly and rationally.

If you see a post that you feel violates the rules of the board, please click the “alert” button (exclamation point inside of a triangle) in the bottom left corner of the post, which will alert ONLY the moderators to the post in question. They will then take whatever action, or no action, as deemed appropriate for the situation at their discretion. Do not air grievances regarding other posters or the moderators in the discussion forums.

Please be advised that adding another user to your “Ignore” list via your User Control Panel can be a useful tactic, which blocks posts and private messages by members whose commentary you’d rather avoid reading.

7. We have the right to reproduce statements made in the forums.
The Chronicle of the Horse may copy, quote, link to or otherwise reproduce posts, or portions of posts, in print or online for advertising or editorial purposes, if attributed to their original authors, and by posting in this forum, you hereby grant to The Chronicle of the Horse a perpetual, non-exclusive license under copyright and other rights, to do so.

8. We reserve the right to enforce and amend the rules.
The moderators may delete, edit, move or close any post or thread at any time, or refrain from doing any of the foregoing, in their discretion, and may suspend or revoke a user’s membership privileges at any time to maintain adherence to the rules and the general spirit of the forum. These rules may be amended at any time to address the current needs of the board.

Please see our full Terms of Service and Privacy Policy for more information.

Thanks for being a part of the COTH forums!

(Revised 1/26/16)
See more
See less

"Backward Riding": Is it the courses or the horses?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Backward Riding": Is it the courses or the horses?

The thread about Ginny Elliot had many people discussing how today's courses encourage "backward riding." I'm not totally sure what is meant by that term--I'm imagining it means sitting more-or-less upright in the saddle and pushing to package the horse into the hands and gain ultimate control to get through complexes and the like. And maybe lots of half-halting (like--who was it Clayton Fredericks or Phillip Dutton?--said at Rolex: that they'd used one or two half-halts too many), resulting in slowing down or bracing back on the horse's part.

But I guess what I really think of as the essence of backward riding is the upright (rider) approach, (and all that comes with it--including the mindset, maybe?). Is that what others mean?

If so, then I wonder if it is not the courses but rather the increasingly Euro-bred (in contrast to TB-based) horses not the courses that are causing this. Thinking back over time, I'd say there were a lot of great horses whom you just couldn't approach a jump on from the backseat: the rides they appeared to be looked like you had to find some other way to bring them back and prepare them--while allowing them to continue in the forward way that was the only way they accepted.

Could it be that because today's WBs are more rideable, they are being "more ridden"? When I think of those still riding TBs and/or the very TB types, I do not think of them riding backwards at all. When I think of Young Riders, yes, THEN I think I see a lot of backward riding. And tons upon tons of it at the lower levels.

I don't want to drag this on, but I want to point out that what makes me wonder if it's the horses not the courses causing this. I'm thinking this because the very same syndrome seems to be apparent in hunters and jumpers. I'll never forget watching Mark Jungherr win the Gold Cup at Devon on this strung-out-looking chestnut. I know the response will probably be that, at least in jumpers, the courses require more packaging these days. OK, if that's the case, then why is backward riding also seen in pony hunters--but NOT in the professional (three-six to four-foot divisions?

I think plunking your arse into the saddle and staying securely there--maybe because your base isn't strong enough to package the horse without seat and/or without losing security--is rapidly becoming so necessary and/or so acceptable that other ways to ride are not even being considered any more, much less taught--in any discipline.
    Sportponies Unlimited
    Athletic Thoroughbred crosses for the highly motivated, smaller rider.

I'm not an expert and don't proclaim to be. But I think there is a real difference between packaging a horse for a technical jump/combination and backwards riding. And sometimes it can be a thin line and it can sometimes be easy to cross.

A horse that is being ridden backwards is one whose forward momentum is being blocked, sometimes by the failure of the rider to give when the horse has given/softened. So the horse is being pressed on and at the same time told not to press on. It must be very confusing/frustrating for the horse.

You HAVE to package your horse for the technical stuff, but correctly packaging it means softening when your horse softens and then riding forward through the combination/jump. I think that many of us get so caught up in getting and then keeping the package that we forget to soften and ride forward. And so it is only because our horses are such generous souls that we get through the combo even when we have failed to do our part and soften and push forward.

I don't think this issue is the fault of course design at all. I think it is simply, as Lucinda has said, a failure on our part as riders to really learn to ride a correct coffin canter. And any breed can canter in a package - be it a warmblood or a TB - if asked correctly.

Comment

• Original Poster

In editing, I managd to lose a statement which fits with what you just wrote, flyingchange. Watching the Syracuse show online yesterday evening, I noticed a couple of jumpers going down to the fences like they were actually bracing against the motion--their front legs acting more like pogo sticks angled backwards rather than springs bouncing upwards and forwards.

That whole "bracing" thing, I think, is part of this syndrome--and, yeah, it looks like the horses learn to cope with it well enough, but I wonder what would happen if the three-point was discouraged more often--especially at the lower levels where so much packaging is certainly not necessary.

Every time I jump judge lately, I can't help but notice how many riders sit the last three strides of every single jump, regardless of what type of jump it is, the terrain or what comes afterward.

Foxhunting is the ultimate x-c riding, IMO. And yet horses and riders survive just fine--sometimes for hours on end and always without ever "walking the course"--without grinding into the saddle before each jump. I'll admit that part of my questioning lies in the fact that that was never my style, so I don't understand it--we'd sit to balance on turns and to slow and collect, but not routinely in front of every jump. I just don't get it, I guess.

And so I guess I'd kinda like to hear what others are instructed to do on an approach--say going to down to a single fence in a field. Watching, it seems to me someone has told them to sit the last three strides. Zat true?
      Sportponies Unlimited

Comment

It's a matter of impulsion, not speed or rider position. Backward riding is losing the impulsion, and there's a lot of it to be seen. Whatever position works to get the impulsion is the one to be used. Benny O'Meara could jump enormous fences from the slowest canter imagineable, but the horse's hind end was under him and working and the impulsion was there. It's like bottling up energy and having it balanced do do whatever at a moment's notice.

Comment

As I'm coming back into jumping after a 3 year old-horse-had-EPM hiatus, this thread is givng me a lot to think about in terms of my riding, what I was specifically TRAINED to do, and what I failed to recognize AND understand about "sitting down the last 3 strides". My old guy (DWB/appendix QH) is fairly long-backed, thick neck from dad, and built a bit down hill from mom - sitting down always helped me rebalance and then ride forward - at least that's what I THOUGHT I was doing. My current trainer certainly tried to do a bit of both with Buddy and me, but he was out of commission pretty soon after we got going with her. EPM sucks! Its going to be different jumping with little short backed OTTB Rasta; methinks a lot of old habits may get in the way and some tune-ups with Lucinda whenever she's in this area may really help!

occasionally during my time eventing Buddy, I had lessons and/or clinics with Beth Perkins - Beth had us riding forward to the jumps, sitting only if necessary, but balancing nonetheless. Maybe getting over to do some work with Beth may be in order.

Thanks for the thinking going on in this thread!
          ~ it no longer matters what level I do, as long as I am doing it..~ with many thanks, to Elizabeth Callahan

Comment

• Original Poster

"Losing impulsion" Or slowing down? One seems the unintentional result of passive riding. The other seems intentional due to wanting (and being able to get, more or less) more of a certain type of control. When Clayton or Phillip (whichever one it was) said that about half-halting too much, it sounded like the result was the latter: it slowed him down. THAT would imply it's the course, in a way. Anyway, I didn't get the feeling from the other discussion that backward riding was just a novice issue, which losing implusion would seem to imply...wouldn't it?
            Sportponies Unlimited

Comment

Originally posted by pwynnnorman View Post

And so I guess I'd kinda like to hear what others are instructed to do on an approach--say going to down to a single fence in a field. Watching, it seems to me someone has told them to sit the last three strides. Zat true?
              This is NOT what I have ever been taught.

I have learned that when you have a long open field and/or a big gallop before a fence one must, re-balance/half-halt/whatever you want to call it somewhere (I'd say 4-5 strides out) so that your horse is not running on its forehand to the fence.

I do not do this by placing my but in the saddle but rather by shifting my shoulders into a more upright position.

After that re-balance you must ride FORWARD in that NEW balance with horses hind end underneath them, not strung out, feeling the boing-boing-boing of each canter stride to the upcoming fence.

I will add that I don't always get it right which can lead to no re-balance or too much. I believe the too much would fall into your category of riding backwards to the fence. I have on occasion had a mount that said "I don't hear you" as they charged at the fence any which way they d@mn well pleased.

Comment

I think we are in an area of definitions.

To me, backward riding is what fluties says. A rider will hold a horse to the point that impulsion is lost. A rider can sit deep and sit up (old cavalry style) and still be forward in the ride. A rider can also be very slow but still be forward in the ride.

So, is "backward" riding the course or the horse? To me, it is the combination of a weak rider and a too technical question on the the course. The rider usually is unwilling to trust the horse and will continue to take away from the foward impulsion (no leg and all hand), robbing the horse of the energy it needs to clear a fence.

The XC courses today ride more like jumper courses (speed and accuracy) so of course we will ride the fences like jumpers and look like jumpers.

Reed

Comment

Originally posted by west5 View Post
                  This is NOT what I have ever been taught.

I have learned that when you have a long open field and/or a big gallop before a fence one must, re-balance/half-halt/whatever you want to call it somewhere (I'd say 4-5 strides out) so that your horse is not running on its forehand to the fence.

I do not do this by placing my but in the saddle but rather by shifting my shoulders into a more upright position.

After that re-balance you must ride FORWARD in that NEW balance with horses hind end underneath them, not strung out, feeling the boing-boing-boing of each canter stride to the upcoming fence.

I will add that I don't always get it right which can lead to no re-balance or too much. I believe the too much would fall into your category of riding backwards to the fence. I have on occasion had a mount that said "I don't hear you" as they charged at the fence any which way they d@mn well pleased.
                  This is what I was referring to in my earlier reply: that Beth teaches you to rebalance with your shoulders and its never about pulling back...I found it very difficult, but I think I now know why - I was depending on being able to sit down, brace with my back, and THEN go on to the fence. Buddy could easily trot a 4' fence so my backward riding was never an issue for clearing Training fences. By stupidity we jumped Intermediate/Advanced corners out schooling one day with only dear hubby along for safety. I went in too slowly and yes we got over cause Buddy was so talented, but I ended up on the ground as he clearly had to practically jump from a standstill. Got back on, and listening to Lucinda in my head and body I got the engine going, galloped forward to the corner, Buddy rebalanced himself and we rode the corner in a proper way, galloped away ecstatic. Today, I may have learned the lesson that corner should have taught. thanks y'all!
                  ~ it no longer matters what level I do, as long as I am doing it..~ with many thanks, to Elizabeth Callahan

Comment

"... I got the engine going"

This is what individuals who ride backwards DON'T do! They let the engine idle which makes it that much more difficult and uncomfortable for the horse.

I agree, Reed. The technical questions on todays courses are ridden "backwards" when ridden incorrectly, and the results aren't pretty - or safe! When they are ridden in an energetic show jumping package. they tend to ride just fine. A show jumping package and riding backwards are not the same thing at all, but sometimes one can be confused with the other.

Comment

Originally posted by RunForIt View Post
                      By stupidity we jumped Intermediate/Advanced corners out schooling one day with only dear hubby along for safety. I went in too slowly and yes we got over cause Buddy was so talented, but I ended up on the ground as he clearly had to practically jump from a standstill. Got back on, and listening to Lucinda in my head and body I got the engine going, galloped forward to the corner, Buddy rebalanced himself and we rode the corner in a proper way, galloped away ecstatic. Today, I may have learned the lesson that corner should have taught. thanks y'all!

This is one example of the differences between today's courses and older courses. Corners are now used as part of complexes with related distances and the type of ride you describe is not necessarily doable. For instance, the OI at the AECs had a coop/bending line/off set corner that required an amazingly accurate ride to both fences. I had to come at the complex as I would riding in the stadium. To an onlooker it probably looked like I was holding and pulling to the fences (i.e. riding backwards). However, my horse was under me and going forward at about 200 mpm in order for us to make the turn to both the coop and the bending 3 strides to the corner and not bounce off of the face of the corner.

I suspect that is what is being asked. In this case the course required a "backward" ride, e.g. that not normally being associated with XC.

Reed

Comment

[QUOTE=pwynnnorman;2778746]"Losing impulsion" Or slowing down? QUOTE]

AH!!!! This is where the principles of dressage come in....

Losing impulsion and slowing down are two very DIFFERENT things. This thought is where riders are making mistakes....

Impulsion is derived from the hind end and has nothing to do with speed

Speed is derived from the forehand/shoulder...hence speed can be very dangerous when used INSTEAD of impulsion when approaching a fence.

There needs to be a combination of both with certain types of fences.
                        Last edited by snoopy; Nov. 3, 2007, 05:30 PM.

Comment

• Original Poster

A rider will hold a horse to the point that impulsion is lost. A rider can sit deep and sit up (old cavalry style) and still be forward in the ride. A rider can also be very slow but still be forward in the ride.
                          Of course, RAyers, that is possible and done well by good riders. But that is NOT what I've been seeing--and it is not always associated with impulsion or speed at all. So maybe I misinterpreted what was stated on the other thread.

Recall this comment, from Sleepy:
                          And, while some riders may, in fact, ride these courses backwards, they wouldn't be if they were properly trained. Lucinda Green recently commented on this, saying something to the effect that she was shocked at how many riders at the upper levels are getting around the courses without knowing how to ride a coffin canter. I don't think it's what the courses are "encouraging" per se, but rather where the emphasis is in the training (or, really, where the holes are).
                          This is why I don't get the way I see, rider after rider, galloping in an open field down to a simple, single jump sitting in three-point the last three strides. How much re-balancing is necessary in front of a fence and why is it necessary at EVERY fence? And, yeah, what I see is not sending the horse forward afterward, which implies getting out of the tack (or never actually getting into--as in a deep two point, as someone already described, verses a full three-point position).

[And, no, I'm not talking about those rarer times when one has to sit and push the reluctant horse--I'm talking about why the arse has to sit, stride after stride, in the saddle to approach a jump, jump after jump.]

You see backwards riding as a necessary evil, rAyers--because we no longer have open, galloping courses, perhaps? I think I am defining it as an unfortunate trend, as was Lucinda Green. Best contrasting example I can think of right now is how Bruce or Karen or Phillip or Kim can go down to some whopping big oxer--yes, a galloping part of a course--without sitting. If THEY can do that, why can't the Novice level rider stay out of the tack in that field? And wouldn't the Novice be developing more skill if he or she did? And what is the result of that tendency do sit even when it isn't necessary? In my mind, that is backward riding...and the observation I'm making is that I see it not on your classic forward TB, but on the type of horse that puts up with (and maybe even needs) it.
                          Sportponies Unlimited

Comment

"... In my mind, that is backward riding"

I think we're experiencing a semantic issue here. How about instead of "backward," the sitting up riding style be called "deep seat" or "three point" or something that describes the rider's position (which is what Wynn seems to be struggling with) rather than "backward" which seems to have a different connotation to many of us, myself included.

Comment

agreed

"think we're experiencing a semantic issue here. How about instead of "backward," the sitting up riding style be called "deep seat" or "three point" or something that describes the rider's position "

I think you are right. I know that I often (maybe to often) ride with a deep seat but don't think it is always backwards riding. My usual plan is to ride in my two point and let the horse travel between fences, rebalance (shoulders back, deeper seat, hopefully does not involve pulling back of the hands) about 4-5 strides away from the base (what I think of as the zone and it is never closer than 3 feet), and than ride forward to the fence. If my stride gets shorter and shorter in the last 3 strides, yep I am riding backwards, if I have a nice bouncy, jump anything canter, no matter what "seat" I am riding with......... life is good

Clear as mud, no?
                              Susan
                              http://community.webshots.com/user/ss3777
                              www.longformatclub.com

Comment

Originally posted by pwynnnorman View Post

You see backwards riding as a necessary evil, rAyers--because we no longer have open, galloping courses, perhaps? I think I am defining it as an unfortunate trend, as was Lucinda Green. Best contrasting example I can think of right now is how Bruce or Karen or Phillip or Kim can go down to some whopping big oxer--yes, a galloping part of a course--without sitting. If THEY can do that, why can't the Novice level rider stay out of the tack in that field? And wouldn't the Novice be developing more skill if he or she did? And what is the result of that tendency do sit even when it isn't necessary? In my mind, that is backward riding...and the observation I'm making is that I see it not on your classic forward TB, but on the type of horse that puts up with (and maybe even needs) it.
                                No, no, no. I don't see "backwards" riding as a necesary evil. One can be slow, compact and not backwards. That is my point. One should NEVER ride backwards to a fence.

I agree with flutie1. To me what you are describing is a 3-point/deep seat type of ride. I agree with you, in that you do not need that to a single fence in a field (e.g. fly fence). What I do is to get closer to the saddle but not open up my upper body when I "fly" a fence but there are not as many of those fence out there anymore. I hate the new comapct courses that don't allow you to fly. Rebecca Farms is an old style, Mark Phillips course with huge long gallops and I rarely actually get into a 3-point other to balance to on that course. Because of that we usually are in under the time unlike other courses.

I suspect what you are seeing at the upper levels is the result of the run your horse's ass off and then try to slam the horse onto its back end as quick as possible to get over the single, hence the comments by Lucinda Green?

Reed

Comment

I agree with those who say that backward riding is not about position.

It is about impulsion, but more important it is mental. It is a rider who is hesitant, killing the engine, being TOO careful, sucking back. Not thinking forward.

The rider must THINK forward, attacking, get to the other side. Whatever you have to do physically to navigate the obstacle has nothing to do with riding backwards. It could be the bouncy coffin canter or a wide open gallop....position is separate from riding backwards or riding forward.
                                  Nina's Story
                                  Epona Comm on FB

Comment

On the separate issue of sitting in the saddle. I think that depends on the horse. My horse did not like to be jumped out of two point. He wanted your ass in the saddle and leg on supporting him right to the base of the jump. Other horses hate this and much prefer a lighter seat to the jump. I don't think you can judge whether a rider is giving a good ride by whether or not they are sitting in the saddle.
                                    Nina's Story
                                    Epona Comm on FB

Comment

Originally posted by BarbB View Post
                                      On the separate issue of sitting in the saddle. I think that depends on the horse. My horse did not like to be jumped out of two point. He wanted your ass in the saddle and leg on supporting him right to the base of the jump. Other horses hate this and much prefer a lighter seat to the jump. I don't think you can judge whether a rider is giving a good ride by whether or not they are sitting in the saddle.
                                      This is SO true. My current prelim horse wants your ass in the saddle too, and leg on all the way to the base. But my novice mare does not do well with this type of ride - she does much better with a 2-point approach. VERY different horses (very interesting to go from one to the other!).

At a Lucinda Green clinic I did recently, she was adamant that with this horse I keep my rear end in the saddle - she said as long as I do this, and stay back, "he'll do anything for you." So ... I am trying to follow her advice!

Comment

Originally posted by flyingchange View Post
                                        This is SO true. My current prelim horse wants your ass in the saddle too, and leg on all the way to the base. But my novice mare does not do well with this type of ride - she does much better with a 2-point approach. VERY different horses (very interesting to go from one to the other!).

At a Lucinda Green clinic I did recently, she was adamant that with this horse I keep my rear end in the saddle - she said as long as I do this, and stay back, "he'll do anything for you." So ... I am trying to follow her advice!
                                        pwynnorman:
                                        Best contrasting example I can think of right now is how Bruce or Karen or Phillip or Kim can go down to some whopping big oxer--yes, a galloping part of a course--without sitting. If THEY can do that, why can't the Novice level rider stay out of the tack in that field? And wouldn't the Novice be developing more skill if he or she did? And what is the result of that tendency do sit even when it isn't necessary? In my mind, that is backward riding...and the observation I'm making is that I see it not on your classic forward TB, but on the type of horse that puts up with (and maybe even needs) it.
                                        the lesson here - at least for me - is ride forward, but lots of us get stuck in thinking that because the horse is moving toward the jump while we're sitting up in our dressage seat and HOLDING, that we're riding forward...not so! I've got to learn the difference and this thread has been the wake-up call. Thanks. So much to learn and learn how to do.

Comment

Working...
                                        X