Stallion Spotlight

C-Quito1

Real Estate Spotlight

CR groom space
  • Welcome to the Chronicle Forums.
    Please complete your profile. The forums and the rest of www.chronofhorse.com has single sign-in, so your log in information for one will automatically work for the other. Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are the views of the individual and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Chronicle of the Horse.

Announcement

Collapse

Forum rules and no-advertising policy

As a participant on this forum, it is your responsibility to know and follow our rules. Please read this message in its entirety.

Board Rules

2. Conversations in horse-related forums should be horse-related.3. Keep conversations productive, on topic and civil.
Discussion and disagreement are inevitable and encouraged; personal insults, diatribes and sniping comments are unproductive and unacceptable. Whether a subject is light-hearted or serious, keep posts focused on the current topic and of general interest to other participants of that thread. Utilize the private message feature or personal email where appropriate to address side topics or personal issues not related to the topic at large.

4. No advertising in the discussion forums.classifieds site and through the purchase of banner ads. The tightly monitored Giveaways forum permits free listings of genuinely free horses and items available or wanted (on a limited basis). Items offered for trade are not allowed.

Advertising Policy Specifics
When in doubt of whether something you want to post constitutes advertising, please contact a moderator privately in advance for further clarification. Refer to the following points for general guidelines:

Board members may ask for suggestions on breeding stallion recommendations. Stallion owners may reply to such queries by suggesting their own stallions, only if their horse fits the specific criteria of the original poster. Excessive promotion of a stallion by its owner or related parties is not permitted and will be addressed at the discretion of the moderators.

Members may use the forums to ask for general recommendations of trainers, barns, shippers, farriers, etc., and other members may answer those requests by suggesting themselves or their company, if their services fulfill the specific criteria of the original post. Members may not solicit other members for business if it is not in response to a direct, genuine query.

While members may ask for general opinions and suggestions on equipment, trailers, trucks, etc., they may not list the specific attributes for which they are in the market, as such posts serve as wanted ads.

5. Do not post copyrighted photographs unless you have purchased that photo and have permission to do so.

6. Respect other members.7. We have the right to reproduce statements made in the forums.
The Chronicle of the Horse may copy, quote, link to or otherwise reproduce posts, or portions of posts, in print or online for advertising or editorial purposes, if attributed to their original authors, and by posting in this forum, you hereby grant to The Chronicle of the Horse a perpetual, non-exclusive license under copyright and other rights, to do so.

8. We reserve the right to enforce and amend the rules.Terms of Service and Privacy Policy for more information.

Thanks for being a part of the COTH forums!

(Revised 5/9/18)
See more
See less

One Stop Equine Shop at Kentucky hasn’t sent purchase.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Stop Equine Shop at Kentucky hasn’t sent purchase.

Soooo, while at Kentucky I found a shop in the tent row outside of the Indoor Arena of shops that had the fleece lined Shire muzzles for 10 percent off. They didn’t have enough muzzles in the sizes that I needed in stock so they offered free shipping. Purchased happily. Now no muzzles have arrived...
    I contacted them - the phone number is not a human... no one answers... I left a message, got cut off, called back, left another message and sent an email.
    The shop is One Stop Equine.
    I need the muzzles and it’s irritating! I could have ordered them and had them easily last week from another company. I think my credit card company will credit me if need be. They don’t have good reviews online. I have never had problems with a vendor at Kentucky. If this isn’t resolved I will contact Kentucky as well so they can be aware of the company.
    From the message on the phone recording they are on Amazon and EBay so be wary!

Yes, this company is problematic to say the least. They are in WI. You can file a complaint with your CC company to recoup your $$. I think they closed and are selling off stock on Ebay, etc.
    Savor those rides where you feel like a million bucks, because there will be those where you feel like a cheap date...

Comment

Is this the same company? Says they are in Illinois. I've never used them for online purchases (though I do buy lots of horse stuff on Amazon, so it is possible I have and don't know it).

https://onestopequineshop.com/
      ~~ How do you catch a loose horse? Make a noise like a carrot! - British Cavalry joke ~~

Comment

• Original Poster

Originally posted by 4LeafCloverFarm View Post
        Is this the same company? Says they are in Illinois. I've never used them for online purchases (though I do buy lots of horse stuff on Amazon, so it is possible I have and don't know it).

https://onestopequineshop.com/
        Yes, same company.

I did the online chat on the website just now
        and they couldn’t help since it was a show order...
        They did apologize and took my email address which is the first positive thing!

Comment

Well I hope you get your muzzles. Nothing worse than not getting something you paid for. Maybe you can get something free out of it too, for the long wait and frustration you've had!
          ~~ How do you catch a loose horse? Make a noise like a carrot! - British Cavalry joke ~~

Comment

I've gotten several things from them off Ebay and they always shipped promptly.
            http://weanieeventer.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Original Poster

That’s great! Fingers crossed. No replies today after the apology.

Comment

Do they have a facebook page?

Comment

Yes they do! That might be another way to contact them kcrubin .

https://www.facebook.com/OneStopEquineShop/

Comment

They also sell through Amazon. Maybe another way to get to them...
                    Yvonne Lucas
                    Red Moon Farm
                    redmoonfarm.com

"Practice doesn't make perfect. PERFECT practice makes perfect." - Jim Wofford

"Some days you're the dog, some days the hydrant." - Jim Wofford

Comment

I purchased a show coat through them a year or two ago and they were slooooooooowwww with the processing and delivery. I want to say it was almost 2 months between purchase and receipt. I also kept trying to call and email for an update and got frustrated by the automated phone system with no option to talk to a real person.
                      I have Higher Standards... do you?

"For the love of my horse, I know who I am."

Comment

Originally posted by 4LeafCloverFarm View Post
                        Yes they do! That might be another way to contact them kcrubin .

https://www.facebook.com/OneStopEquineShop/
                        They don't seem anxious to make it easy to contact them, I would just dispute the charge with your credit card company and order elsewhere. Is it worth 10% to make you jump through hoops? Not to me it isn't.

Comment

Just cancel the order and dispute with your card.

Comment

I purchased a saddle from them on Amazon but the invoice was from https://www.breeches.com/ .. so maybe that's their parent company and you could contact them?

Comment

• Original Poster

The Facebook post got me the same reply and a promise that a team member would be in touch. I agree with you all and tomorrow I will talk to my cc company and cancel the order.

Comment

I have ordered a few items on a couple of different occasions recently from them on eBay. The first time I sent a message as I had not received a notification on shipment. Message back claimed 4-5 business processing days from order day on the shipment as claimed in the description but yet still had delays beyond the given time frame. I never saw the processing time that I remembered, went back and looked again, still didn't see it. Whatever.
                                Items ordered were received and in good shape. If I needed an item "right meow", wouldn't order through them. Looking for a fair price and don't care when it gets here, yes, I would order again. (Through eBay or Amazon)

Hopefully, your order was not lost due to it been taken as a vendor at a trade show rather than through Amazon or
                                eBay?

Comment

• Original Poster

The muzzles arrived today. I think the order was forgotten because they came quickly after I finally got a human

well, after all that they sent the wrong size. Back to trying to get a response. Turing it over to the credit card company and buying them elsewhere.
                                  Last edited by kcrubin; May. 19, 2019, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                  X