Sport Horse Spotlight

Carinjo Jumping 1

Real Estate Spotlight

Sale Spotlight

• Welcome to the Chronicle Forums.
    Please complete your profile. The forums and the rest of www.chronofhorse.com has single sign-in, so your log in information for one will automatically work for the other. Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are the views of the individual and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Chronicle of the Horse.

Announcement

Collapse

Forum rules and no-advertising policy

As a participant on this forum, it is your responsibility to know and follow our rules. Please read this message in its entirety.

Board Rules

1. You�re responsible for what you say.
As outlined in Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act, The Chronicle of the Horse and its affiliates, as well Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd., the developers of vBulletin, are not legally responsible for statements made in the Forums.

This is a public forum viewed by a wide spectrum of people, so please be mindful of what you say and who might be reading it�details of personal disputes may be better handled privately. While posters are legally responsible for their statements, the moderators may in their discretion remove or edit posts, though are not legally obligated to do so, regardless of content.

Users have the ability to modify or delete their own messages after posting. Moderators generally will not delete posts, threads or accounts unless they have been alerted and have determined that a post, thread or user has violated the Forums� policies. Moderators do not regularly independently monitor the Forums for such violations.

Profanity, outright vulgarity, blatant personal insults or otherwise inappropriate statements will not be tolerated and will be dealt with at the discretion of the moderators.

Users may provide their positive or negative experiences with or opinions of companies, products, individuals, etc.; however, accounts involving allegations of criminal behavior against named individuals or companies MUST be first-hand accounts and may NOT be made anonymously.

If a situation has been reported upon by a reputable news source or addressed by law enforcement or the legal system it is open for discussion, but if an individual wants to make their own claims of criminal behavior against a named party in the course of that discussion, they too must identify themselves by first and last name and the account must be first-person.

Criminal allegations that do not satisfy these requirements, when brought to our attention, may be removed pending satisfaction of these criteria, and we reserve the right to err on the side of caution when making these determinations.

Credible threats of suicide will be reported to the police along with identifying user information at our disposal, in addition to referring the user to suicide helpline resources such as 1-800-SUICIDE or 1-800-273-TALK.

2. Conversations in horse-related forums should be horse-related.
The forums are a wonderful source of information and support for members of the horse community. While it�s understandably tempting to share information or search for input on other topics upon which members might have a similar level of knowledge, members must maintain the focus on horses.

3. Keep conversations productive, on topic and civil.
Discussion and disagreement are inevitable and encouraged; personal insults, diatribes and sniping comments are unproductive and unacceptable. Whether a subject is light-hearted or serious, keep posts focused on the current topic and of general interest to other participants of that thread. Utilize the private message feature or personal email where appropriate to address side topics or personal issues not related to the topic at large.

4. No advertising in the discussion forums.
Posts in the discussion forums directly or indirectly advertising horses, jobs, items or services for sale or wanted will be removed at the discretion of the moderators. Use of the private messaging feature or email addresses obtained through users� profiles for unsolicited advertising is not permitted.

Company representatives may participate in discussions and answer questions about their products or services, or suggest their products on recent threads if they fulfill the criteria of a query. False "testimonials" provided by company affiliates posing as general consumers are not appropriate, and self-promotion of sales, ad campaigns, etc. through the discussion forums is not allowed.

Paid advertising is available on our classifieds site and through the purchase of banner ads. The tightly monitored Giveaways forum permits free listings of genuinely free horses and items available or wanted (on a limited basis). Items offered for trade are not allowed.

Advertising Policy Specifics
When in doubt of whether something you want to post constitutes advertising, please contact a moderator privately in advance for further clarification. Refer to the following points for general guidelines:

Horses � Only general discussion about the buying, leasing, selling and pricing of horses is permitted. If the post contains, or links to, the type of specific information typically found in a sales or wanted ad, and it�s related to a horse for sale, regardless of who�s selling it, it doesn�t belong in the discussion forums.

Stallions � Board members may ask for suggestions on breeding stallion recommendations. Stallion owners may reply to such queries by suggesting their own stallions, only if their horse fits the specific criteria of the original poster. Excessive promotion of a stallion by its owner or related parties is not permitted and will be addressed at the discretion of the moderators.

Services � Members may use the forums to ask for general recommendations of trainers, barns, shippers, farriers, etc., and other members may answer those requests by suggesting themselves or their company, if their services fulfill the specific criteria of the original post. Members may not solicit other members for business if it is not in response to a direct, genuine query.

Products � While members may ask for general opinions and suggestions on equipment, trailers, trucks, etc., they may not list the specific attributes for which they are in the market, as such posts serve as wanted ads.

Event Announcements � Members may post one notification of an upcoming event that may be of interest to fellow members, if the original poster does not benefit financially from the event. Such threads may not be �bumped� excessively. Premium members may post their own notices in the Event Announcements forum.

Charities/Rescues � Announcements for charitable or fundraising events can only be made for 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organizations. Special exceptions may be made, at the moderators� discretion and direction, for board-related events or fundraising activities in extraordinary circumstances.

Occasional posts regarding horses available for adoption through IRS-registered horse rescue or placement programs are permitted in the appropriate forums, but these threads may be limited at the discretion of the moderators. Individuals may not advertise or make announcements for horses in need of rescue, placement or adoption unless the horse is available through a recognized rescue or placement agency or government-run entity or the thread fits the criteria for and is located in the Giveaways forum.

5. Do not post copyrighted photographs unless you have purchased that photo and have permission to do so.

6. Respect other members.
As members are often passionate about their beliefs and intentions can easily be misinterpreted in this type of environment, try to explore or resolve the inevitable disagreements that arise in the course of threads calmly and rationally.

If you see a post that you feel violates the rules of the board, please click the �alert� button (exclamation point inside of a triangle) in the bottom left corner of the post, which will alert ONLY the moderators to the post in question. They will then take whatever action, or no action, as deemed appropriate for the situation at their discretion. Do not air grievances regarding other posters or the moderators in the discussion forums.

Please be advised that adding another user to your �Ignore� list via your User Control Panel can be a useful tactic, which blocks posts and private messages by members whose commentary you�d rather avoid reading.

7. We have the right to reproduce statements made in the forums.
The Chronicle of the Horse may copy, quote, link to or otherwise reproduce posts, or portions of posts, in print or online for advertising or editorial purposes, if attributed to their original authors, and by posting in this forum, you hereby grant to The Chronicle of the Horse a perpetual, non-exclusive license under copyright and other rights, to do so.

8. We reserve the right to enforce and amend the rules.
The moderators may delete, edit, move or close any post or thread at any time, or refrain from doing any of the foregoing, in their discretion, and may suspend or revoke a user�s membership privileges at any time to maintain adherence to the rules and the general spirit of the forum. These rules may be amended at any time to address the current needs of the board.

Please see our full Terms of Service and Privacy Policy for more information.

Thanks for being a part of the COTH forums!

(Revised 5/9/18)
See more
See less

Nick Peronace Dressage

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kellydressage View Post
    Put up or shut up!!!!
    That's not going to work.

Comment

• They don't compete at the Spanish Riding School either does that mean they don't know what they're doing and you all are so much more superior?

Have you noticed that when he first started his interview he mentioned about a difficult horse and some woman in New Jersey, and how he got positive results and none of you mentioned that and said what a good job was done with that horse? None of you have anything nice to say about any of his pictures, meanwhile his pictures show lightness not seen in ages. And as a teen he taught himself Airs above ground! The man is a absolute genius and if you can ever get over your jealousy, to work with him is an experience of a lifetime

Comment

• his pictures show a forward horse looking beautiful.
        I must have missed those ones, because I see pictures of horses hiding behind the bit. If you and your friend are allowed to "tell it like it is", so am I, and I'm telling you those pictures don't show horses forward and working on the bit correctly. I'm assuming that Mr. Peronace chose these pictures because they were the best representation of what he believes to be correct, which shows me that this person doesn't know what he's looking for and shouldn't be purporting to teach others.
        And, sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm not in the least jealous. I'm somewhere between perplexed by the fact this man has convinced himself he's all that and a bag of chips and in awe of the sheer chutzpah of the whole scheme.

NJR
        AKA Lisa Turner

PS....I've sat beside Stephen Clarke AND Elizabeth McMullen so I must be super educated!
        Your beliefs don't make you a better person, your behaviour does.

Comment

• Originally posted by alicen View Post
          That's not going to work.
          Thanks for proving my point!

Comment

• Kellydressage, tell me you real name and show me pictures of your riding, and I'll show you mine.

Comment

• Original Poster

Originally posted by kellydressage View Post
              Its New Years Eve and I have nothing to do until tonight all my horses are fed and my stalls are clean. I will defend the master to my last breath, especially when none of you will put your real name down or show anyone of us what you have really done to compare your riding to his. You won't do this because you know damn well that he is a genius he rides beautifully and he is a modern master!
              All of you probably yank your horse's mouth use super long Spurs chasing ribbons. Then some judge in some booth somewhere says you know what you're doing so you carry on thinking that you do meanwhile your horse doesnt hold a candle to anything the Masters done!
              Peronace has advised me not to waste my time with you idiots, but I choose to call each and everyone of you out. You pick this jealous fight and now you've got it you called down the Thunder now you got it! Lets see who your real names are and let's see pictures of your real riding.
              Put up or shut up!!!!
              I'll bite.

Shouldn't you have posted your real name? I mean, you're insulting people for not using their real names when you are not using your real name.

Comment

Put your real names down and stop hiding behind a screen name.
                Nothing but jealous cowards!!

Lets see all of you put up some pictures so we can pick out a little things and critique it and start message board threads.
                You all are hate him so much but yet you keep talking about him?

Sensationally jealous and sensationally pathetic each and everyone of you
                I have held my tongue throughout this epically entertaining thread... But I just have to respond.

Kelly - had you spent any amount of time on COTH you would know who many of us are. I have posted pictures of myself and my horses numerous times on this board, as have many of the people posting on this thread. While I haven't posted my real name as far as I can remember, I *have* posted my competition horse's name on many occasions and it doesn't take a genius to figure out who I am by simply searching him on Centerline Scores, especially considering the only other USEF registered horse with the same name is deceased. I don't think many of us have anything to hide. For example - I will tell you that I have re-trained my very difficult gelding with a very bad training history to PSG. I am incredibly happy with him and am thrilled with all I have learned and continue to learn, but our show results have been mixed so far. On good days we're in the solid 60's and we had enough good days to qualify for regionals this year. On bad days things aren't so rosy, on a particularly bad one last season we scored a whopping 49%. But instead of quitting I chuckled all the way back to the barn and I keep on keeping on. I put myself out there at recognized shows every season and work my a$$ off to get better. I pour $$$ into working with an outstanding trainer who has PROVEN results (seriously, her Centerline Scores make me die with jealousy) and who has brought more horses and riders than I can count to FEI. What I don't do is quit showing because I sucked one time, hang out my shingle, and dupe people into thinking I'm the maestro of dressage.

I think that's what I find a bit offensive about this whole thing (aside from the outright lies). My instructor also charges $75 for a 45 minute lesson. She is unquestionably top notch and has spent decades refining and perfecting not only her riding skill, but her incredible ability to teach as well. It's insulting to everyone who has/is actually putting the work into training correct, highly accomplished riders and horses.

Comment

And as a teen he taught himself Airs above ground!
                  Clearly, putting on the airs is still there.

Comment

• Put up or shut up.
                    Post your real name and pictures.
                    Peronace is a genius and all of you are jealous!!
                    It's one thing to express an opinion and then move on but to keep talking about things with such a passion? Don't kid yourselves you are all deeply jealous of this man and see him as a threat. You see someone who appears to have fallen out of the sky who has never competed and so you do not understand. Because you do not understand you choose to attack him even after he is answered your questions and said he is willing to work with each and everyone of you. Peronace is willing to stand behind his abilities, scam artist don't do that, but jealous people will continue to talk and talk.....

Comment

• Come off it, Nick. Respect isn't given, it's earned, and referring to yourself as "the master" certainly doesn't help.

Comment

• Does the Maestro ride at clinics or just instruct from the ground?!
                        ~Veronica
                        "The Son Dee Times" "Sustained" "Somerset" "Franklin Square"
                        http://photobucket.com/albums/y192/vxf111/

Comment

• If I was Peronace Id sue The Chronicle!
                          This is defamation!
                          Where are the moderators to allow such filth?

You people will not put your real name down but you want to keep criticizing someone you've never worked with

Comment

• His ad says he will get on the horses.

NJR
                            Your beliefs don't make you a better person, your behaviour does.

Comment

If I was Peronace Id sue The Chronicle!
                              This is defamation!
                              Where are the moderators to allow such filth?

You people will not put your real name down but you want to keep criticizing someone you've never worked with
                              'Cuz it's not really a train wreck til someone threatens a lawsuit!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nojacketrequired View Post
                                His ad says he will get on the horses.

NJR
                                Will he at the NJ clinic in February??? Because, if so, I *will* go audit and videotape. Then he'll have footage to shut all the naysayers up-- right?!
                                ~Veronica

Comment

• Originally posted by Sticky Situation View Post
                                  I think we need a nazi reference too?!
                                  ~Veronica

Comment

• Kelly...., we would simply like to see a video of the Master riding because nobody knows who he is, even those to whom he has referred on his website.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sticky Situation View Post
                                      LOL this thread is hysterical!
                                      Unrepentant carb eater

Comment

Lets see who your real names are and let's see pictures of your real riding.
                                        Put up or shut up!!!!
                                        You first.
                                        "She is not fragile like a flower. She is fragile like a bomb."

Comment

his pictures show lightness not seen in ages. And as a teen he taught himself Airs above ground! The man is a absolute genius and if you can ever get over your jealousy, to work with him is an experience of a lifetime

So he is more genius than a Steffen or and Edward Gal. Good to know.

Comment

Working...
                                          X