Sport Horse Spotlight

8ISF-5732

Real Estate Spotlight

3255 Davidsonville Rd  Barns

Sale Spotlight

• Welcome to the Chronicle Forums.
    Please complete your profile. The forums and the rest of www.chronofhorse.com has single sign-in, so your log in information for one will automatically work for the other. Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are the views of the individual and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Chronicle of the Horse.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Verdades is retired

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Verdades is retired

So sad to read this - they were so great to watch. I feel privileged to have seen them.

https://www.psdressage.com/laura-gra...bKsYB899sGAKE4

All hail Diddy! Enjoy your green fields and easy rides!

What a great pair! I hope he enjoys his retirement. I'm interested to see what Laura produces next (she mentioned she had young horses in her stable).

Comment

He's certainly done enough, it was lovely to watch them together

Comment

Bittersweet! I'm sad I won't see him compete but happy for him that he gets a much deserved retirement. Laura Graves always seems like a class act and great horsewoman.

Comment

What a wonderful team they were and what a loss to not seeing them compete again - a very special pair.

Comment

What a lovely tribute she wrote. I hope there is another horse as special and talented in her future.
            If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if the thing is cats. - Lemony Snicket

Comment

They shared such an amazing journey; I'm glad he's retiring at the top of his game at age 18.

Comment

What causes some horses eyes to have that stunning lighter color? Did his sire/dam have it, or is it more of a mutation?

Comment

I knew it was coming at some point but it's still sad. I feel fortunate that I got to see them compete a two World Cups and WEG. But I was still hoping they might be able to make it to the 2020 World Cup or Tokyo. Laura is such a beautiful rider. I hope she's able to start competing at least nationally very soon.

Originally posted by endlessclimb View Post
                  What causes some horses eyes to have that stunning lighter color? Did his sire/dam have it, or is it more of a mutation?
                  I just noticed that too! Such beautiful eyes.

Comment

"More details to follow shortly." What does that mean?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Tarlo Farm View Post
                      Probably the spin on why he's retiring.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarlo Farm View Post
                        I am guessing those "details" have to do with Laura's plans for the future.

Eurodressage has provided info on her upcoming horses.
                        http://www.eurodressage.com/index.ph...verdades-sport

Comment

Working...
                        X